Part 15

No one's prov~

In a dim lighted room, Lia Akashi was laying on her bed watching Haku bandage Zabuza. The small of the alcohol burning her nose. She siged and took out a book from her bag and started reading it. "They weren't normal or better yet that fox thing and the blond boy is not normal." Said Lia as she scanned through the pages of the book. Haku and Zabuza stopped moving. They remained silent   until Haku said, "They felt different. They....they...." Zabuza looked over at Haku with a soft facial expression. "They felt like you." Said Zabuza. Haku nodded but added, "They felt stronger. They must have a blood limit. I could feel their power. It was intimidating, but it seemed like the fox-girl was the strongest of the pair.  She felt like a monster. A demon queen among others demons." Haku shuddered at the thought of the girl. The mere thought of her gave Haku goosebumps. Zabuza wrapped an arm around Haku. "I read something somewhere about twins that have a powerful blood limit." Said Lia. She looked at Zabuza and Haku. "There was a war that happened in the Whirlpool kingdom. I can't remember the specifics but I do remember the war was caused because the rest of the world feared the main family. The Uzumaki Clan." Lia took a deep breath in and continued, "Known for their long life span and their sealing abilities. But that's not what they were feared for. There was a rumor that they have their family seal on all the summoning scrolls in the world. They supposedly are able to communicate with all the summoning as well." It was eerily quite for a few minutes. "Are you saying that those two are part of the Uzumaki Clan?"
"I honestly have no idea they do not have the looks of the Uzumaki Clan. The war was just a distraction so that the other kingdoms could take out the Uzumaki Clan. "
"How did you find out about this information?" Zabuza asked with narrowed eyes. Lia looked at Zabuza then Haku. Did you get it from the same people who told us to do this job? You and I both know we don't work with these types of people. These are the same people that looked down on us when we were to young to protect ourselves."
"I didn't forget Zabuza. It was a moment of weakness. I failed at one of the jobs that we had to do. We even had money deducted because of the fault I caused. So I had to make the money back. To show you and myself that I belong here in this team." Said Lia. "But Lia-san you are always part of this team." Interrupted Haku.
"No Haku ever since we found you, you were the most important person on this team"  Lia shouted. She got of the bed and started walking out the room. Before she walked out through the threshold she looked at them and said, " I need to go and clear my head and see where I belong." With that said she walked out of the room. Head held downwards. She looked at the book she was reading and saw the seal at the back of it. It was a blood seal. When she accumulated all the data about the Whirlpool kingdom she was given the book with the seal on it. With whatever she writes in the book it gets instantly sent to the person who gave her the book. She looked at the book with a hard look and opened the last page of the book under the seal that was placed on the top left hand corner of the page and wrote, I think I found the twins you were looking for. They are part of the Fire kingdom. With a sigh Lia looked up and walked out of the building. She disappeared into the trees in the area.

As Zabuza was sitting in the room with Haku he could feel Haku in distress and was about to comfort him. Zabuza had grown to love Haku as I'd he was his own child. Having someone who wouldn't leave him or think of him as a demon. Lia was there yes but she started breaking away from their little group before they found Haku. People always thought that Zabuza was a demon therefore he felt like he didn't need to accept gruesome jobs, Lia enjoyed the most hectic jobs. The more deadly the more thrilling it was for her. Zabuza looked over at Haku again he was about to say something when, "I'm going to get more herbs for your wounds. I'll be back later." He stood up and said in a gentle manner. He walked out of the building with a lot of thoughts running through his head.

Back to Konoha genin team~

Natsu decided to stay in her human form. It felt better being able to bother Naruto in this form then the fox. Currently Kakashi was explaining how to climb trees without hands. They were adamant that, the idea of climbing trees without hands was simply impossible. Natsu being the sly fox she was sat on one of the branches of the tree and waved at the genin team. As she waved sh lost her balance and was falling to the ground. Everyone was shocked Naruto ready to catch her when she reached the floor, but that never happened. She channeled chakra to the souls of her feet and stuck to the trunk of the tree. She waved at the others. All the genin looked at her with stars in their eyes, while Kakashi leaded back, folded his arms and held a smirking his face. So this is where Naruto got his pranky type of nature from. He looked up at Natsu shook his head and said, "As you can see it is possible. Let's start training." With that the genin started their training. Sasuke and Naruto tried but failed. While Sakura accomplished it on her first try.

Sakura prov~

Now Sasuke-kun will acknowledge me.

Natsu prov~

I could see that Sakura was celebrating her accomplishment. It was good. Great even but that was only due to her low chakra levels.
I looked to Naruto and Sasuke and saw their jaws on the floor. "See that Sasuke-kun I accomplished it all on my own. Unlike Naruto, I know you will be able to get it in now time." Said Sakura. I looked over at Naruto and saw hirt in his eye. His such a sensitive soul. I looked over at Sakura and said, "You have good chakra control, I'm not going to lie about that.." she held a smug look on her face then I added, "but your chakra levels is to low to compare yourself with Naruto. If I was you I wouldn't be as proud of myself to degrade the next person without the proper knowledge. I think it would be good to start improving your chakra levels."
"Who are you to tell me what to do and not to do?" Sakura shot back. I was ready to rip this girl a new one but then Kakashi interjected and said, "She's absolutely right Sakura. You would be more of a burden if you dont have enough high chakra levels. You'll get yourself hurt and the rest of dead." I looked at Kakashi sensei with a shocked look. He looked over at me again, he saw my facial expression and simply shrugged.

"Yo Kakashi why don't we improve Sakura chakra levels while those two works on their tree climbing." I offered to Kakashi. Image nodded his head and asked, "What did you have in mind?" He asked me.

No one prov~

When Kakashi asked Natsu that question she started emitting an evil aura and had a sinister smirk on her face. Everyone shivered at the sight. She walked over to Sakura who was visibly  tense and sweating bullets. She put her hand on Sakura's shoulder who jumped at the touch. Everyone felt sorry for Sakura. She started leading Sakura away when Naruto called her Natsu's name. She looked over at him. He walked up to her with his head down and a blush on his face. Due to the fact that they were the same size he leaned over and whispered something the others couldn't hear. What they did notice was the large smile on her face and the huge hug she gave him. She nodded and started walking away with Sakura.

Natsu prov~

We got to a clearing and I gave Sakura a blank look. "Your on a diet." I said. She looked shocked then said, "Yes I need to look good for Sasuke-kun and Itachi-kun." I was quite for a moment when she said Itachi's name without realizing it I let out some KI I stopped when I saw her shiver. Did I just get jealous. I said and said, "You do realise that the Uchiha Clan prefers strong woman over weak woman. If there was a fight you would lose without the dought. The Uchiha Clan would be disgraced if that would happen. So are you going to work hard?" Sakura had a skeptical look on her face. It sooned turned into a determined face. She nodded and that's where all the fun is going to start.

To be continued...