Part 3

I can't belive that Kakashi too that prank so seriously I mean really he wasn't even the one that got pranked.
I know what you mean he didn't have to say that he doesn't like us if he got pranked.
Maybe his just emotional?
Your right it must be that time of the month.

After the prank Kakashi and Itachi said that we have to meet on top of the roof. On our way Sakurai was shouting me saying how can I be a ninja if I prank my own teacher.
What is she our mother?
I went pale at the thought. On the other have Sasuke had a huge smile one his face. Now that's scary, a smiling Uchiha.

When we got to the roof top Itachi and Kakashi was there. We walked to the steps and took a seat. I noticed that Natsu start was out of sight. I started looking around making sure she wasn't causing any problems. I was drown from my search when,"Naruto what are you looking for?"
" Oh um nothing nothing at all. Just looking at the um ....view?" Itachi gave the look like I was lying. That's because your not a good lier.
Natsu where are you.
I'm everwhere and nowhere.
Your so confusing.....

"Okay you go first blonde. " said Kakashi. I looked at Kakashi dumbstruck. After a few moments Sakurai said, "Right..... shouldn't sensei go first or Itachi-kun. " Everyone sweat dropped at that I think I saw Itachi and Kakashi shiver. *cough* loves sick *cough* You took the words right out of my mouth. Kakashi cleared his through and said," Okay my name is Hatake Kakashi i have a lot of thinks i like and a lot of things i don't like. I have a dream but I don't need to tell you anything about it."
"He just told us his name," Sakurai mumbled then she said in an all to fake voice, "so Itachi-kun what about you?"
No Uchiha is safe when she is around.
Itachi said nothing. Then Sasuke said,"Well we are going nowhere Sakurai you go first."
"Of cause Sasuk-kun. My name is Harmuno Sakurai. My dream is......I like......"
We all sweat dropped at that. Sasuke cleared his throat and said,"I'm Uchiha Sasuke. I have a brother named Itachi. I like tomatoes. I dislike baka's. My dream is to meet the person who saved my family and to become strong just like him."

We were all silent at this new development to think that an Uchiha looks up to someone.
Idiot don't space out they are getting suspicious. Right,"My name is Uzamaki Naruto. I like ramen. I admire people who look to the future and not dwell on the past. I don't like the five minutes it takes to make ramen, people how hurt others that have done nothing bad to them. One day I would like to become Hokaga and help a very special person."
When I was done talking I noticed everyone was staring at me. I gave a goofy smile and scratched the back of my head. Naruto your the world's coolest big brother ever. I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. I looked down in hope that no one noticed.

"Right thank you all for telling us about yourselves. Let's get down to business. We will have a survival challenge. To test your skills. Meet at training ground 7 tomorrow at 7:30 am."
"What why? I thought. ..."
While Sakurai was talking Natsu chirped in. Okay Naruto when he turns around run away. As fast as you can, okay? What why?
You'll see.

I looked at Kakashi and observed the items around him and notice that there was something weird, but brushed it of. When Kakashi said the may leave. I noticed that when he turn it wasn't just him but Itachi as well. When they took there first step a trap went off.

Somehow water was the first item that fell but they moved out of the way but milk was thrown in the direction they were going. When that hit them, chicken feathers came down on them. They turned around and looked and me with a lot of killing intent. I heard a whoosh sound go past me from the back and saw two yellow paint dots on their noses. With that done I turned around and ran away like my life depended on it.