part 6

Kakashi prov

Looks like I'm running a not late. Well anyway they won't make it past the training challenge. This is going to be boring but at least I got my favorite book to read.

No ones prov

Just as before Kakashi-sensei appeared Naruto yawned and opened his eyes sensing him come. Itachi noticed this and started rethinking the academys asumsion that Naruto was the dead last.

When Kakashi-sensei appeared he said, "yo-" he was about to say something but got interrupted by Sakurie shouting him for being late, trying to vent out her  frustration that she caused when she was 'talking' to Naruto. Sasuke had, had enough and said, " Enough Sakurie let's just get over with this."
"Of course Sasuke-kun!!"
Naruto was quiet during this whole ordeal have an internal conversation with Natsu. Itachi was leaning on a tree watch with a bord expression on his face. Kakashi cleared his through sp that he could catch their attentions. He said, "...

Narutos prov

Natsu and I were having a conversation about bloodlimits and we suspect that we got one. It was only a theory that might be true. We are still trying to come to grips with this situation. Should we tell someone. Keep it to ourselves, we were brout out of our conversation when Kakashi-sensei cleared his throat and said," Good to see you are all here on time." he gave us a smile with his eye. I wonder if  he has people skills? Shhh Natsu I want yo listern this time to the sensei. He continued, " now for the survival challenge I have two silver bells. You have to try and get one so that you could have a bento lunch that I have brought with me. If you also get a bell you can pass and I will teach you. If you don't get a bell you will be tired to one of the three stumps over there while I eat the good in front of you."

Inner Sakurie

Damn why did I have to be on a diet and not eat last night either. Sometimes its hard work to be so pretty. Sasuke-kun Itachi-kun this is all for you

Naruto prov

Kakashi paused for dramatic effect and said, " If you were to not get a bell either you will fail you automatically and go back to the to study for another year" Natsu was right to telle to eat. What can I say I have to look after my little brother.

Silence hung in the air, there was something wrong with this challenge but what? Before anyone could say anything Kakashi-sensei said, " You may use any type of weapon."
"But sensei what if we hurt you?" Sakurie said she knows she's not strong but still asks if we will hurt him? ...Right??
" Sakurie you do know that he is a jounin how will we hurt Kakashi-sensei?" Sasuke asked. kakashi-sensei smiled with his eyes and said, "Begin."

We all scattered when we hear him say that. I created a shadow clone so that it would keep him occupied, while I discuss the challenge with Natsu. She's better at seeing underneath the underneath then me. I can sense everyone watching the 'fight'  with my clone and sensei. I had learned long ago how to masky charka. I created another clone for Natsu. "Thank you Naru-chan I feel alive again." Said Natsu I  said and said, " OK Natsu tell me... What do you think about this challenge?"
"Come on Naru-chan this one is easy. Naru-chan think about the challenge, think about what he said about the bell. Think about the reason why they put you in a group of three. All of these things are important."  with that said I did what Natsu told me and thought about everything that involves this challenge. It took me a few minutes but I got it I looked at Natdu with a smile and ran if to inform Sasuke and Sakurie.

Natsu prov

Its nice to see Naru-chan using his brain once in a while. I sighed and relaxed on a trees tree trunk closing my eyes and enjoying the sunshine. I was roved from my blissful state when, " So Uzumaki-san what are you doing? Shouldn't you be trying to get the bells so that you could pass?" I opened my eyes to see Itachi facing me I looked at him for a few seconds then said,"I'm the backup plan."
"Your the backup plan?"
"Yep backup plan."
"What will you be doing for this backup plan?"
"Helping." I said closing my eyes letting the sunshine hit my face. It was simply blissful. I sensed that he was still staring at me I sighed then said,"Take a picture it will last longer."  He removed his gaze and looked to the ground. It was getting awkward again so I said, " Have you ever relaxed like this before?" He said nothing "Guess not. Come over here."
"What?"
"I said come over here." He looked at me as if I had grown two heads but complied with my request. Know he stood right in front of me I sighed grabbed his had and pulled him down so that he was sitting next to me. Then I said, "know close your eyes lean back and relax. Have nice and calm breaths." He was shocked at first but done what I had told him to do. After a while I closedy eyes and just relaxed. It was fifty five minutes later and we heard a skream... it sounder like Kakashi's I smirked to myself and said, " backup plan not needed." Nastu we did it. Well done Naru-chan. What are you doing anyway? Nothing much just relaxing with Itachi. He thinks that I'm the backup plan. You should disperse because we completed the challenge. Okay. I sighed in content and stood up while saying, "well that was relaxing don't you think Itachi?" I put my hands on my hips and looked over my shoulder to Itachi he looked at mW then said," Indeed that was relaxing I hadn't relaxed like this in a long time."
"Why?"
"that's because I'm always learning different ways in protecting my family."
"You know Itachi its good that you want to protect them, but its also important to spend time with them. You need to understand that although you are fighting for you family but what makes them important beside the relation with blood?"
"What do you mean?"
"You'll understand one day." I was about to leave when be grabbed my wrist in a death hold then said, " I don't have time for your games." I gave him one last smile and spoofed away.