Part 4

*Hey sorry for the long wait. I had exams to write. My phone started giving me problems. Its a long story*

Naruto's prov

I just saw my life flash before my eyes. Well anyway here I am in the middle of the forest. It's so alive. I can hear the buzzing of the insects. The scattering of the ants, the hiss of a few snakes, the waterfall in the distance. It felt so calming it felt like Natsu and I belong in a forest.
Thinking of Natsu where is she? I'm inside you. A cold shiver went down my back. That sounds so weird. Hey Naru can I borrow a shadow clone please. She looked at me with he puppy dog eyes that she knew I couldn't resist. I sighed and nodded my head. I plaved y hands together and formed one shadow clone for her. Your amazing Naru do you want to spar. I smirked and nodded my head it's always fun to spar with my sister we always learn new attacks and think of different ways of attacking or counter attacks. This went on for a few hours then went home. I notice whenever Natsu and I spar I feel a lot of energy, my senses open up and my reflexers are enhanced.

Itachi's prov

Wow this is the first time I got pranked by someone. It's pretty funny if I think about it. I think this is the first time I find something someone has done to me funny. Naruto... it feels like he is hidding something but I don't know what. The thought quickly left me when I remembered the massacre. Sasuke wants to meet the person who saved us? I won't lie I want to meet them to. So that they can teach me to fight, but not just fight for the people who I keep close to my heart.

*flashback *

"Itachi, do you know why you are here?"
"Yes Hokaga I do."
"Good here is your mission do not tell anyone about this."
"Yes Hogaka."
And with that I left to carry out my mission. My mind was always asking questions like why? It makes no sense. I was so deep in thought I didn't know someone has tripped me. I looked to see who the did it and came to see a person in black clocks as I stood up in a battle stance the fist person who spoke said,"Are you Itachi." I nodded my head. The person remained quiet for a few moments and sighed. Then the person said,"okay Itachi you must go to the Hokaga's office and give him that mission statement. When you have done that ypu UST hurry back to the Uchiha compound immediately." I was confuse I didn't know what to make of this person. It was quiet before he turned to the direction to the compound. He looked back toe and shouted,"what are you waiting for get going?!" I didn't know what came over me but I ran to the Hogaka tower.I didn't have time to take the stairs so I went through the window. The Hokaga was shocked but said,"Itachi you know that there is a door for a reason?" I continued to pant I never know I ran this fast. I said nothing and put the scroll on the table. He looked at it with confused eyes and opened it. His eyes went wide as if it was his first time seeing it. He yelled and me saying,"Who gave you this Itachi? Who?!" I was confused and said,"you gave it to me Hokaga." He was utterly shock before he could say anything one of the shinobi burst through the door then said, "Hokaga all the Uchihas are being murdered.!!" The Hokaga stood up and said,"get all the shinobis present to diverge at the Uchiha compound. Itachi its a good thing you came to me with this." I didn't know what to say if it wasn't for that stranger I would have killed my own family. I ran of to the Uchiha compound with the Hokaga. When we got there the fight was already over. There was blood everywhere and dead bodies of my family members and some of the enemy. The clocked figure that helped me stood there leaning against a street light. He was covered in blood. He stood up straight and turned to me and said,"Itachi remember family is strength not weakness. Fighting for people you want to protect that what makes you strong." He left when he said that. I went home and found my family alright.

*end of flashback *