J A N K I : part I

Cold hands were merciless as they trailed down my bare body, igniting every inch of my skin. I tried to pry them off me as I pulled the sheets closer to my body but instead the cold hands wrapped around my wrist. Soft kisses were pressed on the insides of my wrists making me giggle.

"Vansh, no," I mumble half-heartedly as I fought with him. My face was buried in the pillow under me as I fought through a smile on my lips.

"Mmm," Vansh's hummed as his hands continued their sweet torture down my bare waist. His touch made every cell on my body buzz with excitement. His hot breath on my shoulder caused a shiver run down my spine and I stilled.

Soon his lips descended on my shoulder and hot kisses followed his touch. My eyes rolled back as I relished the touch of his fingers, his hot breath, the way his sighs and groans filled the room.

I would be lying if I said it didn't make my thoughts turn the other direction and want to not leave this room.

"You look like an angel," He mumbled, not stopping one bit.

If I hadn't stuffed my face in the pillow, he could probably see how red my face was! Just like the bright vermillion on my head.

"We just got married," I reminded him while an easy smile made its way on my lips.

"Exactly, we just got married," Vansh says in that teasing tone and nudged me to face him. Carefully, I lifted my head and peeked at him through my lashes.

His swollen red lips, tousled hair, slight stubble and the way his hungry eyes looked at me made my stomach flip and do weird things.

He lifted his finger and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as his loving gaze wanders to my face.

"So, we have an entire lifetime ahead of us," I poked his chest with my finger.

He wasn't even listening to me. He was busy making my body weak under his touch and enjoying every moment of it. He finally looked up and grinned at me.

"You're an angel," He said admiringly. His fingers threaded through my long hair and the way it made my body and mind relax was unimaginable. "With the most beautiful hair"

I scooted closer to him so that I could touch his face. I opened my mouth and placed a kiss on his neck, "You know the good news? Now I'm all yours"

His face stretched into a heart stopping smile making me realize that loving him was the best feeling in this world. I could give up the world, but not him.

Vansh's chest rumbled with a light laughter as he leaned back on his elbows.

"All mine?"

"Mmm,"I mimicked his reply while placing my own torturous kisses on his neck.

"Your parents are probably plotting my murder right now," He confessed causing me to stop.

"I'd like to see them try"

Vansh looked into my eyes as his eyes glinted with mischief, his hands that hadn't stopped roaming on my body.

"And what if they take me away from you? After all you did elope with me," He bit his lip waiting for my reaction.

"No one can take you away from me," I said shaking my head. No one could separate us now. The marriage that took place hours ago was a proof of that.

And I wouldn't let anyone take Vansh away from me.

"Confident much?" Vansh asked raising an eyebrow at me.