thank you

I can't believe I actually did it.

I started this as a project so I could get my creative juices flowing

I started this as a project so I could get my creative juices flowing. The challenge was to make stories that would touch hearts with just three parts.

I'm overwhelmed by the response you guys have been giving me and I can't thank you all enough.

Readers have come to my message board, posted such sweet messages and encouraged me to write more stories.

Shoutout to nausheen100 for being the best reader anyone could ask for, she always messaged me and believed in me.

I'm not done with this book yet.

My plan was to complete 10 stories and I did that, so I'll be marking this work as complete.

But....

I've got a few ideas in mind.

I'll be posting some extra scenes from all the 10 stories and I'm also planning to update this book with more stories as and when I get ideas and inspiration.

Also, I'm starting a new book titled,

TOUCHING BOUNDARIES.

It's going to be teen fiction novel which I'll be posting in some time.
I've been working on it a lot and hope that story comes out as I've imagined it.

I'll have an announcement posted right here when I publish that book. You can follow me too, I'll be posting announcements and updates.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING.

You helped me gain confidence in my writing and I'll forever be indebted to all of you. 🥺

*A big virtual hug*

Till next time, take care and stay safe

-Kyra