Chapter 1: Something is missing between us...

♡Kirishima POV♡

I was currently walking down the castle corridors.

I have been feeling a bit down lately, me and Kat haven't been as close as before when we just began our relationship.

I understand we are kings and all, and we have many tasks and duties. But I can't just help the feeling something is missing in our relationship, not saying I don't love Kat because I truly do, but there is just something missing between us.

Just then I hear a voice breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ahem, your highness, are you paying attention to what I'm telling you? Also are you alright, you seem a bit tense?" I finally snapped out of my thoughts and remembered I was in the middle of a conversation with Denki.

"Yes I am, no worries Denki."

To be honest I wasn't really but Denki is a great friend of mine even if he is a servant he is a good person and I would never put my pain or burden on him.

I did figure out that he was in a relationship with one of the guards, I believe they are called Shinso? Although we refused to allow relationships with staff, I agreed with him because Denki has no bad intentions and Shinso is a pretty calm guy so both ways there are no issues. Their relationship is healthy, so it would just be rude to tear the two mates apart.

"Listen I don't mean to be noisy but I heard your muttering."

"I think the reason you two are having problems is that you guys don't have enough time and love-" before Denki would even finish his sentence I interrupted him.

"I'm confused, aren't Kat and I loving each other enough? Wait, do you mean getting a pet so I have something else to cherish?" I claimed more as a statement than a question.

I mean I wouldn't mind having a dog.

Right before I could lose myself in thought Denki spoke again

"Not really, almost like something to look forward to... what if you have a third mate!?" I froze. I opened my mouth again with a comeback.

But this time Denki was sure I was going to interrupt him so he did before I had a chance.

"As I was saying, since you feel the need to have another mate, why not host a ball and invite all the omegas, like ones from different kingdoms and all." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I finally took it in, he was saying I could have a threesome so I could have a 2nd mate... My ears perked up and my tail started wagging at the thought of two lovers.

Denki was a genius the only thing left to do now is to see if Kat is up for a ball. Without wasting a moment I ran to our room not even caring to finish my conversation with Denki.

"I- uh...you know what...Bye?"

♤3rd POV♤

Katsuki Was in the middle of doing more paperwork about alliances with different kingdoms when the door of their bedroom door was slammed open, by none other than his boyfriend.

Eijiro

Facing him happily with a big toothy grin on his face.

"Babe I think I know what's missing in our relationship." Katsuki's ears perked up a bit.

"Okay go on what do you think is the problem." Katsuki said, turning his chair directly towards him and focusing himself on what he had to say.

Sometimes Eijiro can be a complete idiot but he's not stupid all the time and he actually comes up with pretty smart when he really thinks it though.

Barely though...

"Well, what if we actually had a second mate? Me and Denki we're talking and he says that could be the key."

By now both red-eyed males were making complete eye contact.

Katsuki had dropped all the paperwork he was working on on the ground and was officially focused on what his boyfriend was saying.

"Denki said it would be smart if we host a ball and invite all the mateless omegas in the kingdom and see if any of them interest us or if we feel as if any of them are mates!"

He said basically bouncing up and down.

"I think we should give it a shot," Katsuki said, settling to take a seat next to his boyfriend.

"Alright it's settled then I'll call the butler to send out invitations by the end of the day, so that way all omegas will be at the ball." Katsuki said with as much formality as possible. His fake accent became more visible.

Sure even though it's his boyfriend it doesn't mean he can't help but try to impress.

Kiri slightly laughs at his horrible attempt to try and impress him.

"Why of course you will, mon bon ami." He said with great confidence.

After all, taking French for two years can really benefit a person.

Great from accents too French, Katsuki mentality complained to himself.

How is he supposed to speak a whole new language? Right before Katsuki can try to speak French in front of him,

His boyfriend breaks into a fit of laughter and drags them both under the bed.

Eijiro wrapped his arms around his smaller boyfriend.

"I'm very excited for the ball but you do so much work and I think you need a break so how about we cuddle for a bit...please..." He said pulling out the cutest puppy dog eyes he could make.

"Dammit you're good, but I will learn how to say no soon enough," Katsuki stated, a bit mad that his baby eyes got to him.

Just then he snuggled closer to him kissing his forehead.

That night they cuddled together, hugging and continued kissing him on the forehead every now and then. That night was amazing and it felt like the first break they both had in a long time.

Both really hoping to see their next mate at the ball, hoping that they will love them as much as the duo love them...