Chapter 11: What a Meal

Izuku was making his way out of his room after dressing Kayden up. They were running a little late and Izuku didn't want to seem rude.

"Ah um, Mam- Izu..." Kayden whispered tugging on Izuku's dress.

Izuku could tell by a first glance that Kayden was nervous, especially since the last time they saw him was when he was having a panic attack.

Izuku bent down in the hallway and lifted him off the floor and in his arms. He was realizing his scent in hopes to calm him down in the slightest.

"Baby I'll be there the whole time, if you feel scared just tell me and we will leave for the night." Izuku smiles, rubbing Kayden's fluffy white ears.

"Mmm...Okay Izu," Kayden smiles, tucking his head in Izuku's neck. Breathing in the refreshing scent.

Meanwhile, the two alphas were sitting at the table waiting for the omega and bunny. The redhead alpha sighed the omega was already seven minutes late.

"Do you think he's not coming, maybe he knows we're trying to send a courting gift." He mutters slightly teary-eyed. A warm hand grabs him.

"No. He will show up Eiji so try not to stress so much." Katsuki replied, rubbing the back of his hand soothingly.

He is getting attached quickly. Huh, Ei really is a softy for people he loves.

Katsuki sighed, he too was a little concerned but seemed more laid back than Eijiro. Finally, the dining room doors break up and a familiar omega and bunny are there, the two alphas jump up at the sound.

"Hi, Kacchan and Eiji. I apologize, am I late?" Izuku gave a sheepish smile towards them.

"Izu baby you're here, you two come sit." Eijiro smiled, blushing at Izuku's beautiful dress. The tears in his eyes seemed to leave and he rubbed his eyes lightly.

"Nice dress Deku, did you pick it yourself?"

"Yeah, but I had a maid named Ochuka- No...Wait...oh.." Izuku blurted out words, rubbing his chin with one hand while Kayden was in his other arm.

"Did the maids' name happen to be Ochako?" Katsuki growled.

He already disliked her since the day she was hired. Knowing she was near his omega made him frustrated.

"Yeah, that's her name! She looks nice but I don't know if I like her. She was pretty rude to me and Kayden."

This time both alphas growled from their spot at the table. Not only was she rude to Izuku but Kayden as well. Eijiro took a deep breath.

"...Stupid bitch..."

"KAT LANGUAGE, KAYDEN IN RIGHT THERE!"

"Tsk."

Izuku smiled at their bickering and took the seat next to Kayden. The grenettes emerald eyes shifted over towards the two males, giggling slightly at their foolish antics.

The room seems to be at a bit more ease than before. More of comfortable silence. I wouldn't mind if the rest of the night keeps this positive mood.

"What are we eating for dinner?" Kayden asked, staring deep into Katsuki's eyes fidgeting with his bowtie.

"Well since you asked so nicely, how could I say no." Katsuki continued.

"We will be having a feast consisting of meat and vegetables. The finest to be grown in our kingdom, I'm sure you're excited to eat!" Eijiro grinned as he began lighting the table candles.

"Nah, not really," Kayden confessed, rolling his eyes. Looking over at Izuku and seeing him give a cautious glance.

Both alpha's jaws dropped to the floor this was the first time Kayden had sass talked to them. Katsuki gave a slight smirk in pride then leaned towards the bunny.

"Kayden sweetheart, that rude to say-"

"Leave him Izu baby. He just wants to express his feelings about dinner." Katsuki added in. It may not have seemed like it to everyone but it was a sign that he was getting used to them.

Eijiro must've noticed it too because he smiled as well and clap his hands together.

"That's the spirit! Momo if you may, we are prepared for dinner."

"Yes, right away your highness." She sped away in her apron to the kitchen.

"Kacchan, Ei we are very thankful to be invited to this amazing dinner," Izuku says. Butlers began rushing in with dishes filled with an absurd amount of food. After the table was packed to the brim they all bow down in respect before leaving to their quarters.

"Is all of this food for us?" Kayden spoke.

"Yes! Didn't I tell you we are going to be having a feast from the finest crops in the kingdom?"

Kayden sighed and hastily looked over at the food. While the two alphas and omega began filling their plates the bunny sat there dumbfounded.

"Kayden baby you're allowed to eat. No need to ask." Izuku grabbed a spoonful of fruits and placed them in Kayden's bowl.

"Uhm..."

"No need to hold off brat, look at me. I'm royalty and eating like a pig."

Katsuki was telling the truth he had food stuffed in his mouth and a chicken leg in hand. Kayden laughed at him and started to grab his share of food to eat.

"Hey Kat you got a little something on your face. Hahaha!"

"HAH? You're lying, I don't feel anything." He licked his lower lip in check of leftovers.

"Hang on Kacchan let me help you." Izuku grabbed his napkin and wiped it on the side of his cheek. Face flushed a pinkish red, he lowered his hand.

Eijiro looked down and grabbed a cake slice. Wiping some icing on his left cheek.

"I think I need some help wiping my face too." Eijiro fake cried. Kayden laughed at his stupidity. The greenettes eyes widened and he started laughing too.

And just like a disease everyone sitting at the large table was laughing. Like a family.

"Wow, what a meal, I'm completely fucking stuffed." Katsuki breathed in relief.

The food that the chefs made always tasted delicious but this meal seemed better than the last few. Maybe because it was eaten together, with the people they cared most about.