Chapter 14: The First Argument...

Katsuki woke up with a loud yawn. He grumbled and itched his messy bed head. 

His eyesight was still clouded since he just woke up but he could see a white blob moving around in the bed sheets.

After rubbing his eyes with one hand. He caught sight of Kayden laying down on his now numb arm. He smiled at the bunny and slowly tried to remove his arm.

But Kayden wouldn't budge, laying down still like a brick with an extremely tight grip.

Katsuki hated it but he had to do his last resort. Waking Kayden up.

"Hey… uh brat. Wake up, I need to find Deku and Kiri." 

Katsuki whispered in Kayden's ears. The bunny only rolled over and faced the wall, instead of Katsuki's face.

"No I'm fine where I'm at…" Kayden grumbled, eyes closed. He cuddled into the alphas' now sore arm. By now Katsuki was amused and annoyed by the situation and pushed Kayden off his arms.

"Nope! I'm going to find my mates, sleep on your own." The alpha cheered and got off the bed. But was startled when he heard Kayden sit up.

"Aw I was just comfy, I'm coming to find Izu too." 

Kayden hopped off the bed and ran out the bedroom. Katsuki followed behind him, smiling at remembering the wonderful slumber he had.

Meanwhile Izuku was panicking and he snuck out the bathrooms when Katsuki and Kayden were still sleeping. 

Him and Kirishima had a disagreement and Izuku was so sassy about it. Izuku felt like had pissed off the alpha. 

'What if he doesn't want us to be mated anymore.' Izuku thought teary eyed.

Izuku shook the evil thoughts out of his mind and reminded himself that as long as he had stayed here never once did Eijiro try or actually hurt him.

Izuku slowly walked down the long corridors of the castle. He didn't know what to do with himself, should he just meet them at breakfast or wait until someone actually confronts him. 

He sighed aloud and began making his way to the dining area. Discreetly turning corners and rushing down hallways. The dining room was right in front of him when he heard the voice of Kayden.

“Izu!”
“I finally found you!  I was searching everywhere-,'' But Kayden gets interrupted by a blond alpha.

“You mean we! I was searching with you too in case you forgot you little brat.” Katsuki walked up to Izuku, gave him a light kiss on the cheek and grabbed him by the waist.

“Good Morning to you both as well. Glad to see you two bonding.” Izuku giggled at the antics. Katsuki ignored and simply rubbed into Izuku’s neck.

“Izu don’t think me and this doofus are bonding! He is incredibly rude!” The boy chanted with a glare at the alpha.

Katsuki happily returned it and laughed at him. Izuku smiled at the two and soon remembered why he was making his way to the dining room.

“Speaking of which, I think it’s time we head to breakfast.”

“Sure thing but have you seen Kiri? He left this morning to find you and didn’t come back?” Katsuki questioned.

“Uhm… No, I thought we would find him at the breakfast table.” Izuku lied. He was already disappointed in himself and he didn’t want Katsuki to also be mad at him.

Izuku just slid out of Katsukis grip and opened the dining room doors. But instead of seeing the casual table setup, there were roses everywhere.

Table cloth was red instead of white, and many decorations were placed on the table. Sitting at the head of the table was none other than Eijiro.

“WOAH! WHAT’S  THE SPECIAL OCCASION?” Kayden rushed into the room and took a seat at the table.

‘He is a whole new person now. Last night and for dinner he was scared to even grab a plate of food.’ Katsuki thought to himself.

“Shitty hair where the hell were you, I was fucking worried.” Katsuki 

“Language Kacchan! Eiji, what exactly is the whole thing?” Izuku wondered. Eijiro smiled and rushed over to Izuku with roses in his hands.

“I’m so sorry about what happened this morning. I was being possessive and I had no right to question you.” He apologized on one knee. Izuku was embarrassed and reached out a hand to help him up.

“I should be the one who is sorry, I blew up on you for no reason. I was hoping to get the chance to apologize.” Izuku cried back and gave the redhead a hug

Eijiro's eyes became teary as he grabbed the greenettes face and kissed him. Izuku backed away in shock at first but soon melled into the kiss.

Meanwhile Katsuki was going apeshit while covering Kayden’s eyes.

“What the fucked happened when I was asleep.” Katsuki yelled. Eijiro let go of Izuku and broke the kiss. Giving Katsuki a drunken smile. Katsuki released Kaydens ayes and stormed right up to Izuku. Only saying one thing.

“My turn…”

Katsuki leaned down and kissed Izuku just the same way Eijiro did. While Eijiro's kiss was soft and passionate. Katsuki was rough and lovely.

This time Kirishima was covering Kaydens eyes and the boy was getting quite annoyed.

“Hey! I’ve seen people kiss before. How am I gonna be able to eat if you cover my eyes?” Kayden whined. 

Eijiro just watched as the omega and alpha had a very passionate makeout session. Finally Izuku pushed the other off, and Eijiro released Kayden's eyes.

“Kacchan I need to breathe, jeesh,” Izuku said with a burning pink face. Katsuki simply smirked and licked his lower lip.

“I hate to rush your loving moment but can we eat now, the food is getting cold.” Kayden started with an annoyed expression.

The three laughed and took a seat at the table. Enjoying a very yummy breakfast that was prepared to Izuku’s likings.

“So how was your sleep last night? You guys were nervous to sleep in our room right?”

“It wasn’t that bad, I enjoyed having company at night. I usually stay alone at night.” Izuku muttered with a mouth full of strawberries.

“So I was wondering if I can see the dragons today?” Kayden asked, he was thrilled at the thought. Ever since Izuku when he had been dying to go.

“Well-”

A knocking sound at the door silenced everyone at the table, the large wooden doors cracked open and there was the face of Shoto.

“Damn Half and Half…”