Chapter 17: Dragons Again!

Kayden was incredibly excited to go see the dragons. The last time they left him things went terribly wrong. But when he and Izuku were resting the greenette explained what the experience was like. It sounded so majestic that he was ready to go the minute that he heard the story.

Izuku explained that the dragons may look scary but they were truly beautiful creatures. Izuku described their colorful scales and large wings with passion.

Kayden rushed to the wardrobe and grabbed his hat, gloves and his coat while the alpha and omega also put on their winter clothing.

"Come on! We have to hurry or the dragons might fall asleep." Kayden screeched, bouncing around on the hardwood floor. The green laughed aloud and smiled at Kayden.

"With all your energy I'm sure that the dragons are going to love you." The bunny smiled and said he wanted to wait in the hallway until everyone missed and got dressed.

Izuku seemed hesitant since the last time they were distant it ended terribly. But he wanted to trust Kayden for his word and agreed. While walking up the doors Kayden could hear the sound of Eijiro asking Izuku for some help.

Kayden pondered while walking circles in the hallway. Trying to imagine the big mane and scaly neck of the dragons. But he was interrupted by a disturbing smell, a foul scent of an omega. He watched the brunette storm down the halls completely soaked in water.

Ochako looked over at him and glared before walking over. She stood above him with a glint of hatred in her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing out here? Where is stupid bodyguard at!?" She laughed at her own joke before pointing a finger out at him and a wicked grin covered her face.

"I hope you know that you're forever alone-" But she was caught off guard when a sudden pain shot through her index finger. The bunny chomped right on her finger, it was bleeding and turning a bright shade of pinkish red. Kayden let go and started laughing while Ochako screamed in panic. She reached out and snagged the bunny's ear. Kayden screeched aloud and pushed her off.

Just then the alphas and their omega walk out to see the commotion. Ochako's acting face takes over and she flat out ignores Izuku and runs towards them. She grabbed onto Kirishima's arm like an octopus.

"Oh alphas please help me, I was just harassed by this horrid bunny. Banish him from the castle at once." She held up her injured finger and flailed it around in their faces. Katsuki looked in disgust and ignored her instead. The blond strode over to Izuku to help the greenette comfort a distressed bunny.

On the other hand Kirishima wasn't as tough hearted. He made Ochako let go of him and sighed.

"I know Kayden would never attack you without reason. Go to the nurse's office and get assistance for your finger." Ochako blushed and smiled drowsily. But soon Kirishima's red eyes went dark and his smile faltered.

"Just wanted to remind you Maid, that I hate liars... I despise them." Kirishima's smile returned quickly and he also rushed over to Kayden's aid. Izuku looked back at the interaction between the two before looking back at the teary eyed bunny.

Izuku was boiling, he didn't care that Ochako treated him like shit but no way she could pull that on Kayden.

Ochako was still in the spot where Kirishima left her. Feeling stunned as ever.

Just then Izuku steps forward and walks straight up to Ochako, before the brunette could even think of an insult Izuku grabbed her by her hair.

He tugged hard and she screamed and began to cry. Everyone around them stared, Izuku finally realized his tight grip on her head.

"Now you know how it feels bitch. Not so nice is it?" Izuku questioned. She just sat there staring with hatefulness in her eyes, but she could barely see past her tears.

Just like that Ochako was left alone in the corridors while the others left to go see the dragons.

Sure the day started off rough but now everything was going to be perfect.

Katsuki walked with Kayden hanging on his back. The two were laughing and giggling at Ochako's being beaten by Izuku. While the greenette held Katsuki and Eijiro's hand.

"Haha, her face looked so funny. Like a sour cat!" Kayden giggled. After everything that happened today he was still excited to see the dragons.

"Relax guys, I think you are slightly exaggerating the whole thing." The greenette was annoyed to hear her name. He was ready for a new topic. So Katsuki decided to bring up the dragons again.

"Aren't you excited to see the dragons for the first time? You're gonna love Frost." The red-eyed alpha declared. Kayden had wonders in his eyes, he smiled and looked like he wanted to bounce around.

"They sound legendary I really want to meet them, but who is Frost?" This time Eijiro decided to join the conversation.

"Frost is the baby of the two strongest dragons. He was the one that Izu told you about, I'm sure you will love him."

Finally they arrived at the same gates that they at once saw on their last trip to see the dragons. Kayden hopped straight off of Katsuki's back. Izuku knew better than to stand in front of the door and decided to stay in the back, but Kayden didn't know any better so he was at the gate.

The clients out of metal could be heard going through the mountains and a little bit of snow tumbled down. Eijiro rushed up and grabbed Kayden from the doors and reminded him of the dangers. And just as before the redhead opened the big metal gates so they could enter.

Even though it was a trip for everyone, Eijiro felt like a babysitter.

Katsuki is cheesy around another dragon since he's stolen his cape from him. Kayden was rolling around in the mud with another dragon. The omega was riding on the female dragon leader's back.

Eijiro didn't want anyone to get hurt and he didn't want anything to happen to any of them so he decided to just watch over them and make sure that everyone was safe. Instead of jumping around.

"Just watching them is good enough for me." The alpha grinned at watching them all smile.