Chapter 8: Getting to know each other

♡3rd POV♡

Izuku turned a bright pink colour, but soon faded realizing what that meant.

The truth was that Izuku had been on suppressant for years, it was his part to play in making sure he doesn't get an Alpha.

How would he admit that to the two alphas? He didn't know...

"Oh that won't be necessary, I haven't had my heat in years." Izuku said, playing with his finger. Kayden snuggled up in his lap as he sat up.

This gained both alpha's attention fairly quickly.

"I thought omega's get their heat monthly, just like a rut?" Eijiro said, trying to make sure he has his facts straight.

"Love, do you not have a heat?" Katsuki said looking at the omega with an unreadable expression, sadness, pity, grief.

Izuku hated liars but he hated lying, even more, the nickname Katsuki just used on him was making him feel ever so guilty for lying.

Izuku let out a sigh before rubbing Kayden and facing the two head-ons.

"I-i... I've been on suppressants! So I don't have to deal with heat..." Izuku said, looking down in shame.

He knew how bad it was for his body but he refused to let the past repeat itself and did it for his good.

(Suppressants: Something omega's take to push back their heat, it doesn't remove it but simply holds it back for next month. Making it more painful as the two merge.

They come every month and all omegas have them. It's known as a pill and continued use can make each upcoming heat more and more painful. If you don't have heat or lose your heat to suppressants then your ability to have kids is gone as well.)

"Izu those aren't good for your body, you can cause permeate damage from that-"

"You think I don't know that, I'm doing this for myself. Not any of you stupid Alphas."

"You're not using those fucking suppressants again. Got it Deku." Katsuki said with a deep growl.

He was pissed knowing that his omega was causing himself harm and didn't care.

"Wherever they fucking are you better tell me." Katsuki continued still frustratingly pacing the room.

"Kat chill, he didn't know that we were even going to be his alpha's at the time. Take a deep breath." Eijiro assured as he began coaching Katsuki and relaxing him slightly.

Eijiro hoped he had a reason why he was harming himself. And he did, but the red-eyed alphas didn't know yet.

Izuku didn't trust them enough.

He knew better than to trust a night out and free food, they wouldn't be able to persuade him like that. Not now...Not ever.

The silence was soon broken by Eijiro.

"Listen Izu I know this sounds rude but can you please stop taking those pills, it might prevent you from having kids if you don't stop the continuous use..."

Eijiro claims, rubbing his temple. Sure he was mad too but at the end of the day it was Izuku's choice and he would have to live with it.

But he prayed and hoped that he would stop using them.

Seeing as he hopes to be a future father of pups.

Once again the silence returned, the only sound in the room was Kayden's quiet snoring. Slight purring as well.

The silence was killing Izuku, he was left with his thoughts being loud in his head.

Izuku did want kids in the future but didn't want to go through the trouble of having an alpha.

"I'll think about it... Don't get your hopes high though." Izuku said venom in his tone trying to hide his guilt.

Why should he feel bad? It's his body.

Both alpha's smile at the omega's agreement. This was the first step for them. But they knew better than to push their limits and decided to let the tension go.

Eijiro decided to get rid of the tension.

"Hey, how about we visit the dragons?" He said but was quickly interrupted by a loud gasp. Both red-eyed alphas turned towards Izuku to see the sparkles in his eyes.

"There are dragons in the castle!" Izuku said with his inner-fanboy coming out. He practically squealed in joy.

He had been studying these mythical creatures for years. The smaller omega had never seen one in person, he had always dreamed of meeting a dragon but was afraid that he could be killed.

Some dragons were dangerous, deadly even. He didn't want to take the risk to search for one. He always wished he could meet a trained dragon.

"Where exactly are these dragons?'