Chapter 15: I want you out now!

Shoto went into the dining room and ignored the stares he received. He smiled and marched up to Izuku.

"Thank you so much for helping me this morning." He smiled, and grabbed Izuku's hand to kiss, but it suddenly got slapped right out of his hands.

But to everybody's surprise it was Kayden who decided to slap him. Shoto grouted under his breath before returning without a fake smile plastered on his face.

"You don't need to touch him to say thank you, creep." Kayden rolled his eyes, and turned towards the two alphas.

They both looked very frustrated but Katsuki was laughing at the snarky remark. Maybe those two really had bonded last night.

But at the same time everyone was confused except for Izuku. The greenette was annoyed that Shoto decided to ruin their breakfast, especially when everything was going so well.

Then again the Izuku didn't really have a choice, it was kind of his fault that he had decided to burst in on the breakfast. If he hadn't decided to help him in the morning after bumping into him maybe this wouldn't have happened.

"Why are you here again? I don't remember inviting you?" Eijiro questioned and Shoto took the closest seat to Izuku.

"Oh yeah, half and half I don't remember inviting you either. If your whole family is here you may as well send them home because I'm not in the mood to see you guys."

"Now thinking about it, I don't think I'll ever be in the mood for you guys to come. Now get the fuck out." Katsuki growled, the table's positive attitude had disappeared the minute that Shoto came.

"My appetite is gone so I'm afraid I'm going to go back to my room and take Kayden with me."

Izuku quickly reached out and grabbed one of the roses that we're left on the dinner table before taking Kayden's hand and leaving through the doors.

"Somehow you manage to ruin everything for us!" Katsuki seethed, and quickly grabbed Shoto's collar from across the table.

Eijiro frozen terror before proceeding to take action in slowly trying to grab Katsuki.

"Use your brain for a minute there hot head. If you did challenge me it'll cause an issue between both of our kingdoms." Shoto chuckled out, gripping his neck to release the grip.

"Relax Kat..."

After 5 minutes, Eijiro managed to get Katsuki to realise Shoto. The split haired man was rubbing his neck seeing is there a red mark on the tight grip that he had.

Shoto always enjoyed terrorizing and upsetting Katsuki and Eijiro for fun but what happened just now even gave him a bit of a scare.

With this time it wasn't like he was trying to piss them off. Shoto genuinely wanted to sit down and talk with the omega.

He didn't realize that his presence made them so uncomfortable.

Maybe they were right, maybe he really did need to leave today.

Through Izuku's blue glass windows he watched Shoto hot into a red carriage and leave the castle. He had been waiting by the window for this to happen and well he was sitting there Kayden was reading a novel he found on the floor.

The book was rustic in the cold but the room that Izuku was staying in was covered with books from head to toe. It's like they knew that he enjoyed reading, Izuku only recently learned that Kayden also enjoys his books.

And since then the greenette agreed that he would let Kayden read any book that he enjoyed.

Izuku finally turned away from the window and returned his gaze to Kayden. It was about time Izuku started picking up a book as well.

But instead of picking up a book Izuku must have accidentally picked up a notebook. It looked as if it was used for journaling.

The blank pages stood out to Izuku, the lines that went all the way across the paper creating an odd pattern. Before Izuku even was aware of what he was doing began writing in the book.

He was analyzing the dragons the last time he went in the mountains. Izuku was very fascinated in the way they lived and looked after themselves. He started writing about what he learned and noticed on the blue dragons. Drawing a little image of how it looked in the corner.

Izuku had been writing for half an hour but for him it felt like seconds. It was oddly refreshing, a quiet knock on the door broke him out of his trance.

The greenette walked past sleeping Kayden on the floor and cracked the door open to see his biggest admirers. Katsuki and Eijiro just reached out and hugged the omega.

Izuku flushed pink and hugged the duo back.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry I left for breakfast. I...It just made me slightly uncomfortable with-"

"Izu it's okay, no one would want to be spoken to like that." Eijiro whispered, rubbing his back for support. Katsuki smiled before snatching Izuku from his grasp and running inside the bedroom.

Laughs and giggles filled the room and with all the chaos Kayden woke up. He studied the room before giving Katsuki a hug.

"Brat! I didn't know you woke up, how was your sleep?" Katsuki took Kayden in his other arm. The bunny just snuggled into his shoulder instead of giving a response.

"Okay I'm feeling kinda left out guys. I want a hug too." Eijiro whined about grabbing arms. Izuku decided not to hug him but instead jump out of Katsuki's arms and go towards his desk.

This caught everyone's attention when they saw him lift up the black notebook. Izuku was about to shove it up his desk. But quickly got interrupted.

"What's that for? I never saw that book on our shelf?" Kayden yawned out, rubbing his eyes that were filled with curiosity.

"I just found out today, I decided to journal about some of the dragons we saw last week." This captured the alphas attention more and they begged to look at the notes he made on the dragons.

But Izuku didn't want to show them the book. People used to call it childish and embarrassing. His pride wasn't able to show it to them.

How was he meant to share one of his biggest insecurities?