Chapter 12: Stay in our Room Tonight.

As the night went on the group enjoyed themselves at the dining table.

Kayden began showing more of himself and Izuku the alphas, Izuku and the group of guys were enjoying themselves.

But as the night went on, time was going along with it, Izuku only realized how long it had been after hearing Kayden yawn. He glanced at the clock and sure enough it was almost 11pm.

“I think it’s time for us to head to bed, it’s getting late and we need to get Kayden ready,” Izuku explained. 

“I guess it is getting a little fucking late…”

“Hey Izu, what if you leave Kayden in your room and you spend the night with us!” Eijiro blurted out.

“Spend the night where?”

“In our bedroom of course. Where else would you sleep, Deku?” Katsuki questioned the omega. Izuku flushed pink and looked away.

He was scared to leave Kayden alone after his last experience .Kayden already had enough trauma and Izuku didn't want him to have more.

"Listen I don't know if Kayden can handle being alone, so maybe not tonight-"

"What if he sleeps in our room two! He would probably feel much safer and we could spend some more quality time together."  Eijiro smiled, as he lifted himself from the table.

Picking up the half asleep bunny and carrying him away in his embrace.

"Follow me Deku, I'll show you our room." Katsuki smirked and followed Eijiro. 

Izuku rushed behind the other to keep the paste. These alpha's were too fast for their own good.

The group made it to the large double doors and after Eijiro cracked it open, he strutted to the bed and laid Kayden on the soft bed.

Tucking him in and then crawling in the bed as well spooning the younger child.

Kayden seemed to enjoy the warmth because he snuggled into the taller man's chest.

Eijiro gave him a light kiss on the forehead and smiled at the adorableness.

'Wow he almost acts like Kayden's dad.' Izuku muttered to himself at the display in front of him.

"Are we just gonna sit here Nerd or are you going to let me spoon you too?" Katsuki questioned with a petty smirk. He was slightly red but you couldn't tell in the dark room.

Izuku just blushed and walked towards the bed uncertainly.

He pulled the blankets over himself and closed his eyes. 

Izuku felt two large arms wrap around him and a head rest on his shoulder, it was warm.

Comfortable…

When he opened his eyes he saw Kayden in front of him with Eijiro holding him. And behind him he saw Katsuki spooning him, and nuzzling into the shoulder slightly.

Izuku sighed a quiet breath and closed his eyes. Soon feeling sleepiness drift over him also.

There was a silent Crack of the door, but everyone was too tired to notice.

Through the little hole you could see white and red hair, and eyes staring at the omega in the bed.
_____________________________________
Authors note:
I'm so sorry I haven't been publishing parts to this book lately I've been very busy with school since the year is just now ending. Since my summer break has begun I promise that I will be letting out more chapters.

Have a good day (○-○)