Chapter 10: Dinner

Izuku was laying down with Kayden asleep by his side, in his bunny form. The two haven't been out of the bedroom for days. Kayden would freak out if Izuku even left him for a minute.

The alpha's would knock but Izuku couldn't get up to open the door. Only thing he did see was shadows moving from underneath.

Izuku and Kayden spend this time learning more about one another. It only helped their relationship grow.

But that was all about to change when a sudden knock was at the door.

"Hello! Are you deaf or something?" The person insulted. Sounds like a woman, Izuku whispered.

"Hello I'm here, you can come in." Izuku smiled sitting up but still letting Kayden have a tight grasp on him.

The door cracked open and there he saw a bubbly brunette with a bouncy bob cut.

"I'm here to help dress you for the dinner the kings are having," Ochako said with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"And your pet...Rabbit" She cringed looking at the cute little bunny.

Izuku got slightly ticked off and corrected her.

"Bunny. He's not a pet either!" Izuku glared. He didn't understand the petty woman.

But to be honest the real reason why she was acting like this was jealousy.

Ochako was mad that she wasn't chosen to be the King's omega.

So she decided at this dinner that she would make Izuku embarrass himself.

"Ha, sorry follow me to the bathroom." She laughed and began to stroll away in her puffy maid dress.

What a witch

Izuku muttered as he grabbed his towel and followed the woman. Giving Kayden a quick kiss on the head.

There in the tub was a hot bath. A bit too hot though, it was the first step to making a fool out of Izuku. 101 degree Fahrenheit will do just the trick.

But to her own shock Izuku simply put his hand in the water. Feeling the burning sting somehow excited him and he jumped right in.

The sudden splash got water all over Ochako who suddenly screamed from the heat. Her skin turned red from the new burns she received.

"Sorry I just really love a hot bath! Hope I didn't get you too wet." Izuku giggled at the girl covered in water.

Ochako just let out a puff of air and sighed. She wasn't going to lose everything just because she lost her temper.

"It's...FINE!" She glared, grabbing a towel from the nearest shelf.

After 30 minutes of bathing and Izuku doing his skin care the duo left to pick a dress.

"Don't you think you should wear a suit since you're a man?" Ochako smirked, trying to make the greenette embarrassed.

"Actually clothes don't have gender's Ms. Ochako. So no thanks. I personally prefer a dress."

Izuku smiled at Ochako, still not understanding the sudden question to cause embarrassment.

Izuku had no shame or embarrassment to try and hide it. He had every right to have confidence.

"I'll just wear this white dress." Izuku presented his cute white dress with a red strip near the back.

A bow maybe?

"Are you sure this one looks far better!" Ochako grabbed an old wheat coloured dress.

Izuku smiled and then continued to walk to the dress room with the white and red dress. Ignoring the beta completely.

Wow, I hate that omega! Ochako seethed

Izuku came back out in the dress and he obviously looked stunning. Making Ochako even more frustrated.

She growled under her breath. She was about to reach out to rip the dress when.

KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK!

"Madame Ochako, the princes are searching for you. Seems they have another task for you." The butler claimed still standing outside of Izuku's room.

Ochako paused all her movements and then smiled.

"I'm finished now! Coming, your highnesses She sang as she ran toward the door.

"Oh, and you can dress the rabbit by yourself can't you?" And before Izuku knew it she was gone. 

Izuku is already done getting dressed and to wake Kayden and prepare him.

What a strange beta. I wonder if I'll bump into her again?