Chapter 3: My Kings

♡3rd POV♡

Izuku can feel his heart doing flips in his chest...

He just threatened the kings without even knowing it...

He just tried to prove dominance against royalty...

Izuku was scared on the inside but I would never let them know.

He relaxed his breath and relaxed his pheromones but Izuku refused to back off his protective stance.'

They won't be allowed to touch the kid as long as he is in Izuku's reach.

On the other hand, my omega was lost, not knowing to protect or to submit.

Alphas~

Protect cub~

Alphas~

Protect cub~

"Wow, aren't you a beauty?"

"See babe I told you I saw somebody!"

One of the red-eyed alphas claimed while the two bickered Izuku focused on the task at hand.

Returning all his attention to the bunny in his arms. He was teary-eyed and was shaking.

"What do you want from me?" Izuku said with an icy glare, trying to get out of his situation as fast as possible with the little bunny in hand.

" We just so happened to see a beautiful omega at our ball." The spiky blond-haired male said with a large smirk forming on his face.

He liked how confident the omega was with him, he could defend himself clearly.

Izuku's face turned a beat red, but only for a moment before his casual glare retired to his kind face.

He could see where this was going.

The Alpha then could tell he didn't seem to like them from the disgusted scent he was releasing.

"I don't want to be here, so if you would excuse me your highness's. I will be taking my leave." Izuku said, walking past the two and towards the exit.

Right before getting stopped by the redhead's arm.

"Please... we only want to chat for a little while. I promise to release you afterwards!" The redhead said with hope in his eyes, looking like a little puppy in the center of the road.

Izuku sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Fine, only 15 minutes at most, I have some questions for you both anyway." Izuku said with a calmer look, controlling his pheromones and rubbing the tiny bunny in his arms. Just for him to turn human again.

'I guess he can't control when it happens? Only while being rubbed,' Izuku thought to himself.

Cute...

The redhead grinned and clapped his hands together.

"You know this is perfect since we both have questions. We should play a questionnaire! It's a pretty manly game! I ask you a question and you give me your answer and then I respond to my question too! Then It's your-" Right before getting interrupted by a certain angry blond.

"Shut up shitty hair! You talk too damn much, Tch." He cursed, rolling his eyes. But not once did he stop eying the omega.

" Ok, so I'll start! What's your name omega!"

"Izuku Midoriya"

"Katsuki."

"And I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Okay babe you ask a question now"

"Hey Deku, are you being courted at the moment?" Katsuki said not being able to hide his curious tone.

"Deku? As in me?"

"YES DEKU! NOW ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION" Bakugou yelled making the omega flinch. Bakugou immediately realized what he did.

"Shit deku I didn't mean to yell, sorry I'm just frustrated that's all." Bakugou said with a look of pity in his ruby eyes.

"It's alright, and no I'm not being courted nor do I have a mate and I don't need one." Izuku said with pride laced in his voice.

"Why did you have this ball in the first place?" Izuku said with confusion, while the white hair child was asleep in his arms.

Bakugou and Kirishima had both stiffened at the question and looked a bit uncomfortable. Kirishima sighed

"We have been having a few relationship problems so we decided we should get a third mate." Kirishima said with a sad smile, happy red eyes turned downwards in shame.

"I'm sure you'll both find your special mate! And they will love you both so much!" Izuku said with a smile before giggling. Making both Alpha's faces turn beat red.

"We hope that your special mate is Izu/Deku.'' They thought in sync.

Before they all knew it hours had passed and the questions began to get less serious and more funny or curious.

Izuku completely forgot that these two men were kings and ruled their kingdom.

He actually began to enjoy his night.

"How old are you?"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"What are you scared of?"

"Any siblings?"

"What are your hobbies?"

"Do you like dancing?"

In the end, they all had an amazing night that hours had passed.

The sun had gone and three men and a little bunny had fallen asleep outside in the garden, laying on each other. The two alphas claimed in their minds that this male will be their omega.

Enjoying their night's rest together!

Unaware of what was to come the next morning.