Chapter 4: A Night with the kings?

Short chapter BTW

♡Kirishima POV♡

It feels so warm, where am I?

I slowly open my eyes to see Izu's adorable sleeping face. My face nuzzled into his shoulder.

I wake up to see my head on Izu's shoulder, Kat's head on his lap and a small bunny resting under his shirt. I blushed and my Alpha was going off.

'Such a pretty omega, perfect mate. Pregnant and round with my pups'

'Calm down, we just met him, although he is perfect...'

'He's going to be mine and Kat's. mine, Mine MINE MINE!'

'I swear to god...'

Before my alpha could speak to me again, I felt shifting, and a refreshing minty cinnamon scent entered my nose. The omega was awake.

"Mmm~ warm..." He said snuggling his head into my neck, clearly not awake enough.

I had slowly wrapped an arm around the two of them.

We were in the Garden on one of the benches. That's when I noticed a servant walking up to us.

"Your highness, the Todoroki Royal family is here to speak with your bot." The servant said with a kind smile. I think her name was Momo, she was a beta and very pretty.

Although she already had a mate, people still tried to lay their hands on her so she asked to wear the men's wear instead of the maid's dress. Which we allowed.

(The Men wear a suit and some black leggings, The Woman wear maid dress and The Non-Binary wears a long apron front with black leggings and white shirt)

"Thank you, I'll get Kat up now and we will have a meeting. Please tell everyone to settle the guests in till then!" She gave me a quick bow of salute and left through the large garden doors.

I looked to my side and felt myself warm up.

I didn't want to wake them up just yet. And Izu may just leave the moment he wakes up.

I didn't want that...

Not only that but we didn't exactly have good terms with the Todoroki family so I did not want to have another argument.

On top of that Kat hates Todoroki more than anyone, at some point they tried to overthrow our kingdom but failed. I think it's odd that they want to be friends with us all of a sudden.

I felt Izu shifting his head and lifting it off of mine...

"Kiri?" He said rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, I smiled at him.

He lifts the tiny white bunny from his shirt and kisses him. Clearly not noticing our current position. As if it was luck he finally put his surroundings into view.

"Wait a- AH KIRI! I MEAN YOUR HIGHNESS'S I'M SO SORRY!" Izuku said with a look of shame in his eyes, jumping up quickly trying to bow for an apology.

Keyword Trying Kat wasn't letting him get up since his face was stuffed in his lap.

"Relax Deku, your way to warm." Kat said, wrapping his arms around his waist and making sure he couldn't move.

I'm sorta glad he did because yesterday he seemed so comfortable with us but all of a sudden he seems nervous again.

Maybe it's because he just woke up and isn't completely awake.

♡Izuku POV♡

I couldn't even process what was happening at this very second. I let out a sigh to myself.

Last night I was only meant to spend 15 minutes with these alphas but now here I am cuddling with them.

I looked down at the petit bunny in my shirt. He spoke to me a bit last night too, telling me his name was Kayden and how he was an endangered species.

Where was this really going...

I don't know?