Chapter 16: No Pressure at All...

The silence in the room was strong, Kayden stared at Izuku with eyes of curiosity. While Eijiro did puppy dog eyes and Katsuki just oddly stared.

Izuku silently sighed and put on a smile. He hid the book behind his back unconsciously.

“I’m not sure you’ll like it.” The omega laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

“Why wouldn’t we like it, you made it so it must be amazing!” Kayden replied, tilting his head to the left. Hoping to get a clearer view of the black journal. Izuku blushed at the sudden compliment and then shook his head, reminding himself why he was stopping them in the first place. He returned to his explanation.

“It’s very boring if you ask me. It’s just writing and silly drawings I made.” Izuku continued to explain why the journal wasn’t important. 

The bickering back and forth seemed to continue, they weren’t getting anywhere. 
At this point Kayden thought the 'journal' was a diary. The alpha's just watched Kayden beg Izuku to look in his journal.

But instead of them losing interest in the journal they simply gained more. This time Katsuki walked forward and leaned over the greenette. While Katsuki leaned fourth Izuku leaned back. 

Suddenly Katsuki grabbed the greenette by the waist and picked him up. Izuku yelped aloud and wrapped his legs around Katsuki’s torso for balance.

“LET ME DOWN!?” Izuku screamed at the top of his lungs but Katsuki just chuckled at his sad attempts. Meanwhile Eijiro and Kayden watched the whole interaction and bursted out laughing.

“Nice one Kat.” Eijiro laughed and gave him a pat on the back. Katsuki just smiled and laughed back. He took a hand off the greenette making him wobble, and Izuku nearly passed out.

This is way funnier than I thought it would be…

“No way, not until you let me see the inside of your journal. If I can’t look inside at least give me a reason.” The blond demanded. Izuku stiffened and then faced down.

“Fine. But you have to put me down first.” Katsuki nodded in agreement and followed his end of the deal. Izuku was placed safely back on the bed.

‘It’s nice to feel the floor again’ Izuku thought to himself. He would kiss the floor if he didn’t feel like he would fall the minute he moved. That’s when something on the floor caught his eye, a green book with a frog on the cover.

Izuku finally remembered Tsuyu, he had so much happen in the past month that he hadn’t seen her once. His own best friend. His biggest supporter. The one person who was there for him when he had nothing.

Izuku started tearing up after realizing what a terrible friend he had been. Poor Tsu was probably worried sick after Izuku went to the ball and never came back. He left everything behind as soon as he got let into the castle. He felt his eyes get wet.

The omega sniffled and before he knew it tears were falling down his freckled cheeks.

“Baby what’s wrong? You don’t have to show us if you don’t want too.” Eijiro panicked once he saw the greenette cry and hugged him. It wasn’t long before Katsuki and Kayden joined in to comfort the omega.

Eijiro saying soothing words. Kayden rubbing his back. Katsuki  kissing his salty tears away.

It took a whole 10 minutes for the tear feast to be over. Once Izuku finished, his eyes were puffy and his nose was red. Izuku knew what he had to do. His best friend was waiting for him and he wasn’t going to let her down any longer. He was acting like a piece of shit long enough.

“I want to go back to the village. I have someone I need to see..” Izuku said. Swallowing back the lump in his throat. Kayden didn’t let go of Izuku but the two alpha’s did. Realizing that the omega needed some room to breathe. 

“Can we atleast know who we are trying to visit? A Family member, a pet or maybe a friend?” Eijiro questioned, staring into his emerald eyes.

“I had someone who was always there for me, even when I was at my lowest. And now that I’m in the castle I haven’t seen her since the ball.” Izuku sniffed out. They all looked at Izuku sadly.

And for the first time since their relationship started, They regretted bringing Izuku to the castle.

They never took in how badly it could affect Izuku’s relationship with family and friends. Since everyone Katsuki and Eijiro cared about living in the castle they never thought they needed to visit the village unless it was for business purposes.

“Deku, I promise we will go there as soon as possible. In Fact I’ll clear our schedules so we can visit tomorrow.” Katsuki smiled and grabbed Izuku’s hands. The greenette eyes sparkled and his cheeks turned a light pink color.

“Do you remember the address Izu? If you don't, we might have to retrace your steps.” Eijiro continued. He lifted himself off the bed and reached a hand out towards Izuku.

The greenette stared at his hand before grabbing it and pulling himself up from the bed.

“Why don’t we destress and go on a very well awaited trip.” Eijiro grabbed a hat off the floor and walked over to the closet in Izuku’s room. Kayden immediately knew.

“No way! We’re going to see the dra-”

“Yes Kayden. We’re going to see the dragons, but this time we’re going all together.” The redhead smiled and walked into the wardrobe to find Izuku and Kayden’s snow gear.

Izuku still felt down but he thought it would be nice to see the dragons again. Izuku smiled remembering the baby dragon who stuck to him like glue.

‘I wouldn’t mind seeing him again.’