Chapter 1

Posting a new book on my bitch' birthday because I can!

Enjoy xoxo

"Got you a cup of tea, Lou." Danielle smiles as she enters Louis' office.

"You are an angel." Louis smiles as he takes the cup from his colleague. "How is the Johnson's wedding going?"

"It's a disaster." Danielle sighs. "They fight every five minutes, they don't agree about anything. I tell you, their marriage is not going to last longer than two months." Danielle starts to type frantically on her laptop. "We can't be all as amazing as you are, Tomlinson." She winks.

"As if." Louis rolls his eyes but has a huge smirk on his face. He knows that he is successful and amazing in his job. He isn't even scared to say that actually yes, he is the very best. He only left college two years ago and he already planned a celebrity's wedding.

"Don't try to act modest if we both know you are not." Danielle sighs but still gives Louis a smile. They are very best friends and Louis couldn't imagine being here in London, quite far from his family, without her. She has taken him under his wing since Louis graduated college. She always believed that he would be successful.

"Okay, I'm great." Louis shrugs his shoulders. "But honestly Dani, I wouldn't be without you. You helped me a lot."

"You're getting soft on me, Tomlinson." Danielle has an amused smirk on her face. "What's that about?"

"Getting a bit homesick." Louis admits, looking at the picture from him and his huge family on his desk. "I think I'm going to Donnie this weekend now that it's finally a bit less busy. Join me?"

"Would love to. I haven't seen the girls in so long." Danielle nods. She has a great relationship with Louis' family. Jay is very grateful that someone helped her only son around in the big city. She is a great friend for Louis and that's something the boy never really had.

Highschool wasn't good for him. Louis never hid the fact that he was gay and honestly he didn't even have to come out for people to know. His coloured pants, striped shirts and personality spoke for themselves. Unfortunately the people in his year were quite homophobic. It wasn't a shock when Louis came back home with a black eye, or a bruised lip. And every single time it happened, Jay took care of her son. She didn't mind that her little boy was gay and she raised the girls in a way that they know that love is love. Louis knew that yes being at school was hard, but he always had a warm home to come back to and he knew that one day he would be successful, and they would be all kissing his feet.

"I bet the girls will be excited as well." He smiles. "They love you to bits."

"OMG LOU!" Danielle shrieks. "Look!" she turns her screen so Louis can see what's on it. It's an article of a newspaper.

Taylor Swift engaged to mystery lover. Will we finally know who stole her heart?

"Imagine being the lucky bastard to plan her wedding!" Louis sighs. "Omg, I can't believe she is getting married. She deserves the happiness though. She is such a queen."

"She is." Danielle nods. "Remember when we went to her concert?"

"Was lit." Louis nods. "I would literally murder someone to be able to go to her wedding. I bet it must be perfect. Can you imagine her wedding? It would be full of Swarovski oh and her dress! How lovely would she be with a Vera Wang around her perfect body? Taylor Swift is a goddess, Dani. And I could imagine..."

"Stop planning her wedding, Lou." Danielle chuckles. "You already have done Zayn and Gigi's. God, I'm still jealous."

"I literally smuggled you inside, don't complain." Louis smirks. "And yeah, Taylor was there as well wasn't she?"

Danielle nods. "Yeah, I heard she is pretty close with Gigi."

"Anyway, I'm kind of tired today. I'm going to head home. Mind closing up?" Louis asks. Danielle shakes her head. "It's alright, Louis. You've been working your ass off with that Malik wedding. Go home, get some rest and snuggle your dog."

"Sounds like a plan. See you tomorrow? Should we go out for lunch to that sushi bar? My treat!"

"You're on!"

Louis kisses her cheek before leaving the office and then drives home.

When he is home he makes himself a warm bath and he puts on some soft music to relax. Right after he grabs a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt. Clifford is already sitting on the couch, begging for Louis' attention.

"Hi there, friend." Louis smiles, petting Clifford's head. "What are we watching tonight then? Some romantic comedy? You're in for The Notebook?"

Clifford barks and it's enough for Louis to choose that movie on Netflix. He takes his cosy blanket and Clifford lies beside him, his head resting on Louis' chest so Louis can pet him from time to time.

And even after seeing the movie a billion times, Louis cries. "Why can nobody love me like that, Cliff?" he sniffs. "I want to be loved like that." And like the dog knows what Louis says, he rubs his head against Louis' hand to comfort him.

"You are my true love, yes you are!" Louis kisses Clifford's head and then walks to the kitchen to get his best friend a treat.

Just when Louis is about to go to bed, he can hear his phone ring. Who rings at eleven in the night? Louis needs his beauty sleep.

"Tomlinson speaking. How can I help you?" he asks very polite when he sees it's an American number.

"Is this Louis Tomlinson? The wedding planner?" a female voice asks.

"That's me. What can I do for you, madame?"

"You recently planned my friends' wedding and it was really amazing. I got engaged today and I was wondering if you could do the same for me." Her voice is soft and sweet and Louis likes her without even seeing her.

"Of course. What's the name of your friend?" Louis asks politely.

"Gigi and Zayn."

And Louis almost chokes on his own spit when he hears the answer. A friend of Zayn and Gigi?

"Alright, just let me get a pen and paper and we can schedule a meeting. I am quite busy though so probably it won't be for before the next three months..."

"I understand that, mister Tomlinson but I'm willing to pay you triple. The budget of the wedding is unlimited as well."

And Louis' mouth dropped. Unlimited? Even Gigi and Zayn gave him an amount that he could spend.

"When would you be able to meet?" Louis asks. "We can talk more in my office."

"My fiancé is already back home in England but I have to stay in America for a bit longer. I am able to be in London on Thursday? Is that alright?"

"I will make sure I have some time for you on Thursday afternoon. Under which name should I put the reservation?"

"Swift. Taylor Swift."

Tell me what you think about it!  xoxo S