Chapter 27

Almost over, the before last chapter, but feel free to read my new book: Pizza, pasta and past lovers.

Guys, they pulled my tooth out today and it hurts so fucking much. I can't eat, drink or actually even talk. I am going to die.

Louis has never been someone who got lucky to stay lucky. He always got something that his heart craved only to get it pulled away from him later.

And it's exactly the exact same case with Harry. It all started in the morning when Harry was still sleeping.

Louis still doesn't understand how he got so lucky. He is sure now that they are soulmates and meant to be to stay together forever. Everything is going now how he has always wanted. He can stare at Harry sleep for ages. Okay, that might sound creepy but Louis swears he isn't.

He gets interrupted though when he hears his phone vibrating on the night stand in the hotel room. He quickly grabs a towel to cover himself and answers the call when he is outside on the balcony so he doesn't wake up Harry.

"Tomlinson speaking how can I help you?"

"You better start packing and leave LA right now." A female voice speaks.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck am I speaking to?" Louis snaps.

"Don't act like you don't know, homewrecker. You ruined my wedding while you were supposed to plan it. If you don't leave LA right now without telling Harry anything I will ruin your and his life, Louis and I mean it. I think you know what I'm capable of."

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Taylor." Louis plays dumb, it's the only thing he can do right now really. He has no clue how to react on this.

"I followed both of you out of my house yesterday. Don't play dumb, I saw you making out against a palm tree. You are the reason Harry left me so I will make sure that you are out of the way. Pack your things, go to the airport, show your identity and you will be put on my private plane that brings you back to London. Don't even think about saying a word to Harry. If you don't listen I will not only ruin your life, Louis but I will make sure to start with his so you can see how this is all your fault."

"Taylor, I'm sorry but..."

"I don't need your sorry, I need your pathetic ass out of our lives so I can marry Harry. Go to the airport Louis, right now. Harry doesn't love you, he is confused. He loves me. He proposed to me. He is going to marry me."

"I don't want to leave him..." Louis whispers softly, a tear going down on his cheek.

"You'll have to. I was excited about our work together, Louis but you literally seduced my fiancé. If you leave right now I will make sure I don't tell your company so you can still work. If not you will ruin everything for you and Harry."

"Okay..." Louis is broken and he bites his lip. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, Louis. You're fired."

And like this the line goes dead. Louis wants to jump off the balcony now. Of course things don't go his way, they never do. He wouldn't mind losing his job over Harry, he can find something new but he has no idea what the singer can hold against his lover. He can't risk bringing Harry into problems. So Louis grabs his suitcase that is basically untouched, puts on some clothes and leaves the room as soon as possible without waking Harry.

It's when he's back in London that the boy is lost. Where can he go? He doesn't want to face Danielle. He really is not in the mood to explain why he lost the Taylor Swift job. His mother is busy with his siblings and Louis really can't be alone right now. He thinks about what Harry said yesterday and that's when he knows which address he is going to give to the taxi driver.

__

"Louis?" Liam's mouth is wide open when he sees a broken boy with a suitcase in front of his door. Louis doesn't say anything, he just falls in Liam's arms and sobs loudly. "It all went so wrong, Li." He cries out. "It all went so fucking wrong and it hurts so much."

"Hey, tell me what happened, yeah? I'm making you tea." Liam disappears in the kitchen and comes back a few minutes later with a cuppa.

"Thanks." Louis mumbles, his voice still hoarse from all the crying. And he starts to explain everything and Liam listens to every word Louis says.

And that's where we are now, Louis all rolled up in a little ball on Liam's couch.

"Payno you ready for squashing? Oh, Louis what are you doing here?" Niall just enters the house and gives the Doncaster boy a weird look.

"He's been through some shit." Liam says. "I'm going to stay with him tonight, Niall. I'm going to pass for this one."

"Can you imagine where Harry is going through then?" Niall says while looking at Louis. "Yeah, he told me everything, even about the two of you dating back in high school. It's pretty shitty what he did back then Louis but he was a kid. You're an adult now and you just leave him alone in a hotel room."

Louis' sobs are getting louder and Liam gives Niall an angry look.

"Can't you see that he isn't doing okay, Niall?"

"He's not doing okay? He just left Harry, blocked his number, and didn't say a word. Want to hear the voicemail I got from my best mate, huh?"

And before Louis or Liam can protest, they hear Harry's voice.

"I'm so sorry to bother you again, Niall. I understand that you don't pick up anymore. I just feel so alone and it hurts so much. Is this his revenge because of high school? Was this his plan all along? To make me fall in love again, break up my marriage so he can run away? Niall, it hurts. I want to go home. Taylor keeps stalking me and the person I want to talk to blocked me. Make it stop, Niall make it fucking stop."

"Baby..." Louis whispers as he is crying hard but silently. "I never... I swear to god... Niall you..."

"Tell him the truth, Louis." Liam pressures. "For real, this is killing both of you. Whatever Taylor has planned, she can't ruin both of you more than this. You are dying on my couch and he is dying in some random hotel room."

"I can't talk to Harry." Louis sobs. "I mean..."

"Then talk to me, Louis. He is my best friend and I have never seen him like this. Tell me what the fuck is going on."

And Taylor never mentioned Niall or Harry's friends. He only couldn't tell Harry.

So he tells Niall everything, but saying in the end that he can't tell Harry.

Louis knows Niall doesn't keep anything to himself.