Chapter 3

It's time for a new chap here as well xoxo 

It doesn't take long for Saturday to arrive. Louis is nervous, more than nervous actually.

1: he is going back to Holmes Chapel, a place that is linked with a lot of tears and hurt.

2: HE IS GOING TO PLAN TAYLOR SWIFT'S WEDDING AND HE IS GOING TO MEET HER MYTERY FIANCE!

Louis checks himself out in the mirror before he goes to his car. It's a three-four hour drive to the small village, it depends on the traffic but that can be a shit on a Saturday. During the weekend every single soul in England decides to drive somewhere.

It's one in the afternoon when Louis arrives. He is starving though and he won't be able to eat very soon once he is with Taylor. He is quite sure the singer will take her time to talk about the wedding. So Louis decides to grab some McDonald's first.

There are barely people and he is happy. He is considering what to take. He could literally eat the whole menu. He should have had breakfast.

"Welcome to McDonald's how can I help you?" Louis turns around and he immediately recognises that face.

"Louis! Louis Tomlinson!" the thick Irish accent, yes that's definitely him. "Your face hasn't changed at all. How are you, lad?"

Louis gives him a soft smile but he feels insecure. Niall never had a problem with Louis, he was never part of the bullying, he was however part of the friend group of his biggest bully.

"I'm doing great, Niall thank you. So you work in McDonald's then?" Louis smiles at him.

"I'm the manager. What do you want to eat then? Look for a table, I'll bring it to you. It's on me. I haven't seen you in ages."

"Oh no, you really don't have to." Louis says politely. "I mean..."

"Silly... Of course I have to. We used to hang out and then one day you just move. So, what can I bring you, Tommo?"

Tommo, Louis hasn't heard that name in years.

"I guess a six chicken nuggets and a medium Big Mac menu with ketchup and coke will do. Thanks, Niall."

"No worries. There aren't many people. Take place wherever you want and I'll be there as soon as possible."

And it indeed doesn't take long for Niall to bring Louis' food on a tray in one hand and another tray with even more food in the other.

"You don't mind if I join you, right? I'm taking my lunch break. My guys have it under control." Niall's mouth is already filled with some burger and Louis laughs.

"It's always nicer to have company when you eat, right?"

Lie. Louis doesn't want to interact with someone from Holmes Chapel. That's the whole fucking reason he left.

"True that, mate. So, what brings you here?" Louis can't help but stare at all the food in Niall's mouth. He hasn't changed a bit, still a food addict like he was when he was 16.

"I'm here for work." Louis says, not giving out too much information. He has signed a privacy contract from Taylor Swift so he is quite sure he doesn't have to go around to tell everybody he is going to plan her wedding.

"What's your job then?"

"I'm in the event sector let's say." Louis says as he dips his chicken nugget in the ketchup.

"Pretty awesome. You were always a lot smarter than me, Tommo. You're making it big, look at your fancy clothes. You always had a sense for fashion. I'll have to tell Liam that you are back, he will be over the moon."

And this is the first time that Louis genuinely smiles.

Liam Payne, the only person that Louis considered a real friend. He could call him in the middle of the night, he could share his biggest secrets with him and they were just the definition of friendship goals, that was until Louis moved away without telling him. He wasn't ready for the goodbye so he just left when his mother decided it was time to move. Louis blocked everybody from Holmes Chapel, even Liam. It was time for a new life.

"How is he doing? How's life treating him?" Louis wants to know everything from his childhood best friend. They were so close and Louis misses him.

"He is doing really good. He is a fireman now."

"Like he always wanted to be." Louis smiles fondly. "I'm so proud of him."

"He took it pretty hard when you left, Tommo." Niall admits. "He even quit the footie team because he blamed all of them for chasing you away. He stopped talking to Harry even. They only made up like a year ago."

Louis' heart stands still when he hears that name. Harry Styles... Louis can still hear the echo of Harry's voice calling him a faggot. He made Louis' life miserable.

"I got to go now, Niall. My client is waiting. Thank you so much for lunch. I owe you."

"Here's my number." Niall smiles. "You should text me." Niall hands a paper with his phone digits to Louis. "I don't know how long you will be staying here for, but we should totally meet up again."

Louis smiles and nods. He also doesn't know how long he has to stay here but it isn't a bad thing that he has a friend around. It's not like Danielle can drive over there to join him. Louis waves at Niall and then takes place again in his car. It's only a short drive to the address that Taylor texted.

Louis prepares himself mentally and then walks up to the door. It looks familiar but that has to be because it's close to McDonald's and Louis used to go there every day.

When he rings the bell, a boy with curly hair and green eyes comes to the door to open. It's like all the life is sucked out of Louis' body.

"Harry? Harry Styles?" Louis stutters. He can't believe this, this must be a nightmare. "I'm sorry, I must have the wrong address. I'm out of here."

"You better leave now yes, you fag. How do you even think about coming here?" Harry snaps. Okay, some things never change.

Louis wants to turn around but then he hears a voice that he knows.

"Baby? Who is it? Is it Louis, the wedding planner?"

And Louis' jaw drops, no this can't be true. When he looks at Harry he sees that the boy has the same expression. A few seconds later the bubbly blond girl is at the door as well.

"Louis, you are here! It's so good to see you, I'm so excited! Louis, this is Harry, my fiancé! Baby, this is Louis, our wedding planner!"