Chapter 14

Here you are my loves!

Today is supposed to be the last day of the storm that shuts down the whole island. In one way Louis is happy because being stuck in the hotel makes that he can't properly work but on the other side he is disappointed. He is used to sharing a room now with Harry and he enjoys it very much. The last two days they have been growing closer. It scares the fuck out of Louis because he can start feeling himself feel again like he did when he was only sixteen, but he also wants to hold on to the feeling because he hasn't felt this happy since he was sixteen...

"What do you want to do today, Lou." Harry starts jumping on the couch and Louis groans.

"What about sleep a little longer, Harry?" Louis' eyes never open and he just turns around.

"Come on, Lou! I've been awake for an hour now, I've already showered, I'm bored. I need you to entertain me."

"I'm your wedding planner, Harry not your fucking joker , your majesty." Louis takes his pillow from under his head and places his on top of his own, his head buried into the mattress of the couch.

"God, I thought your morning mood would have grown better over the years but it seems like it only got worse." Harry rolls his eyes and sits on the edge of the couch. "Scoot up, then. At least share the couch so I can lie beside you."

And this is the first time Louis opens his eyes and he turns around to face Harry. "You have a king size bed, Harry. Why would push yourself onto this small couch with me?"

"Because... Ugh just let it go. It's stupid." Harry wants to leave the couch again but Louis gets to grab his hand and pulls him quite harshly, making Harry fall on top of him.

"Oops." Harry murmurs, cheeks getting red as he is on top of Louis.

"Hi." Louis laughs, not caring about the taller boy on top of him. "You're comfortable?"

"Actually, yes I am." Harry smirks. "Thanks for asking."

"You're a twat." Louis chuckles. Scenes like this remind him of how their relationship used to be. He misses every single second and knowing it's something that he has lost forever hurts. Because Louis knows that Harry wasn't happy during their relationship, he made that very clear when he started to bully Louis. If he were happy with Louis, then maybe, very maybe it would have been Louis with that ring around his finger.

"You know this might sound weird but I really did miss being insulted by you." Harry bites his lip and breaks eye contact with Louis. "I mean... It's just amazing to see who you've become, Lou. You are so successful but still the same sixteen year old I used to know. The same hate for mornings, same insults, still know how to cheer me up, same big caring and forgiving heart..." Harry's voice gets softer and softer and his finger is tracing Louis' naked chest, making the wedding planner catch his breath in his throat.

"I think we should order breakfast." Louis manages to speak. "I'm quite hungry." He needs to change the subject. He knows he is already gone for Harry, always has been, but he can't be gone the way he was 6 years ago.

"Yeah, yeah I'll order." Harry scrapes his throat and rolls off Louis. He grabs the phone that's on the night stand while Louis takes a towel and wanders towards the shower. He has to remind himself that he can't fall in love with Harry, that he won't be able to get him, and even if he was he couldn't do it. He has to remember himself what Harry has done to him, the way he broke up with Louis and the humiliation Louis felt.

"What if I'm going to hurt you?" Louis stutters as they are both naked, Louis hovering on top of Harry. "I don't want to hurt you, Hazza. I don't think I'll be able to do this." Louis whispers.

Harry shuts the boy up by pressing his lips on his. "I trust you, Lou. I love you so much." He whispers against his lips. "Want to feel you, but if you're not ready that's alright. We can..."

"Can I bottom?" Louis blurts out. "I mean... At least I know I won't hurt you if I do." Louis bites his lip. He hasn't got any experience in sex and he won't forgive himself if he hurts Harry.

"Do you want to bottom my love?" Harry strokes some hair behind Louis' ear and kisses his forehead. "We're not doing anything that makes you feel uncomfortable."

"Don't you think my dick will make you feel uncomfortable? What if I'm bad, Haz? What if I hurt you or I make you bleed and?"

"It's our first time, baby." Harry shushes. "We're both going to be horrible but in a good way. I opened myself up already. If you want to do this, Lou then I'm literally open to it you know." Harry chuckles and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Even during the most important moments in our life you are like this. I can't believe you Styles. I don't get how my dick is still hard after that joke."

"Because you love me." Harry smirks. "And you want to fuck me." Harry bites his lip and god Louis just wants him.

"Tell me when to stop, yeah baby? If it hurts too much, you tell me. I'm going to finger you anyway because I can't risk hurting you." Louis moves his fingers towards Harry's hole and he stretches enough so he is sure that he won't hurt Harry too badly.

"I'm so ready, Lou." Harry moans. "So fucking ready. Please do something." And Louis bit his lip when he slowly entered Harry, only allowing the tip to go in. It took a few minutes before Harry felt at ease and once he was completely, me moaned, scratched Louis' back and literally screamed his lover's name when he came.

"Was I okay?" Louis whispers nervously.

"The best, baby. I never want anybody else than you. When you get to the ball later, I have a surprise for you." Harry smiles at his boy and kisses his sweaty fringe. "But now let's get showered and then I should go home. Do you want to sleep over after the ball so we can cuddle?"

Louis blushes but he nods. "I'd very much like to."

--

"It was just perfect, Liam!" Louis explains as they are on their way to the ball. Louis is really curious about Harry's surprise. He can't stop thinking about the curly lad, it's even worse now that they made love.

"I really hope for you that you made the right decision, Lou but I support you." Liam smiles and gives Louis a squeeze in his shoulder.

"You're my best friend, you know that right?"

"You're mine too. Now, let's go inside. I'm ready to get drunk to spiked punch."

Louis chuckles and together with Liam he walks in.

And he has a pretty great time until he sees Harry, with Kendall on his arm. Louis feels jealousy burning inside of him. That's his boyfriend and he shouldn't be here with his ex.

But what drives Louis even crazier is the thing that happens next. Harry turns around and presses his lips, the same pair that were on Louis' a few hours ago, on Kendall's, making everybody cheer.

Louis gives Harry a look that must have looked like a combination of confused, heartbroken and hurt.

"Harry?" Louis croaks out when he walks towards them.

"Who are you even?" Harry snaps as he gives Louis the most disgusting look ever.

"Baby, why is he talking to you?" Kendall asks.

"I don't know, but let's just get away. I don't want to be seen with a loser like that. Just imagine he would spread his gay. What is that outfit even?"

And that's where the bullying, the heart break and the end of Louis' happiness started. He lost people's respect, he lost his spot in society and he lost his Harry...

Louis is crying hard again when he thinks about that night. He knew that having sex would mess everything up. He knew he wasn't good enough all along and yet he allowed himself to fall in love with the curly boy.

Louis would not make the same mistake again.