Chapter 20

Here you go guys, happy reading :)

Louis is exhausted. Even though he had already a nap earlier, all the traveling, the drama and the hurt just take away all of his energy. They are on the flight now to LA and Louis can't help but let his head rest on Harry's shoulder and his hand still in Harry's from the take off. Louis has never been a fan of flying and having some comfort helps.

Yeah, he is just trying to convince himself that he is leaning on Harry for support and because he is tired, not because he starts to feel himself fall in love again.

With the smell of Harry's strawberry shampoo in his nose and his soft hands in his own it doesn't take long for Louis to fall asleep. He feels comfortable.

It's five hours later when he feels someone nudging his shoulder.

"Lou, we're about to land. You should wear your safety belt again, love."

"Mmh..." Louis groans. He can't help but snuggle closer into Harry's shoulder because he is so comfortable and it feels so trusted.

Harry chuckles and he can't help but look fondly at the boy, his heart skipping a beat.

"Come on now, Lou. I can even carry you to bed once we're at the house. Now just open those pretty blue eyes again for me, yeah?"

Can Louis hire a butterfly killer? Is that a thing? Because if it is, he will spend money on that right fucking now.

The plane lands, both boys grab their suitcases and they go to the car that Taylor had sent for them.

"Why's your sleeve wet?" Louis asks as he points at Harry's t-shirt.

"You were drooling when you sleep, Lou." Harry chuckles and Louis can feel himself getting red. God, drooling on your ex boyfriend's shoulder while being asleep. That's pretty embarrassing.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I'll wash it for you." Louis apologises.

"It's alright, no big deal. Once upon a time I had your dick in your mouth, Lou. I'm used to more than just some of your saliva on my shirt."

And if Louis thought he couldn't feel more embarrassed then he was really wrong. He is sure that his face is redder than the gates of hell where he will go to because of the thoughts he is having right now about a boy that is about to get married.

They talk a bit until they arrive at Taylor's house, which is fucking massive. Louis' eyeballs are about to fall out.

"Harry!" Taylor runs into Harry's arms as they enter the house. She jumps in them and kisses him passionately. It shouldn't hurt Louis, it's normal that two fiancés kiss each other, but it honestly kills him.

"Hey, Louis!" Taylor smiles at the smaller boy after she jumps off Harry. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good, Taylor thank you so much. Your house is lovely."

"Aw thank you! Guys, let's go to the living room. I have some friends over. I'll let Mike put your suitcases in your rooms." The guy that just drove them from the airport grabs all the suitcases and disappears upstairs while Harry and Louis follow the blond singer.

"Louis, this is my best friend and maid of honour during my wedding, Selena Gomez." And Louis is starstruck. He adores the girl. She is always so respectful, humble, does a lot for charity and she is just literally a queen.

"It's such an honour to meet you. I'm a huge fan." Louis smiles.

"I'm a huge fan!" Selena smiles back. "Zayn's and Gigi's wedding was wonderful. You did such a great job. I hope one day I'll get the chance to call you too!"

Yup, Louis is going to faint.

"And this is my friend, Jordy." Taylor introduces the guy that sits next to Selena on the couch. "He is single by the way." The blond girl winks at her wedding planner.

"Hi, Louis! I've heard a lot of things about you." The boy smiles and takes Louis' hand to shake.

"Thank you so much. Your music is really cool."

"I love the outfit that you are wearing, Louis."

Louis can't help but blush. He doesn't get a lot of compliments from guys, for sure not hot famous gay guys.

"That's enough complimenting for today." Harry interrupts, walking between Jordy and Louis. "Nice to see you again but what are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Well, you and Louis should get ready and change because I made reservations in our club." Taylor smiles. "You know, one night under friends. I think Louis and Jordy will get along really well, won't you guys?" Taylor smirks.

"Louis has been really tired. I don't think we should go out." Harry protests.

"Nonsense. Go take a shower both of you and you are awake again. Reservations are at ten. You have time to get ready."

And Harry knows that when Taylor has something in her mind, he won't get it out.

"Fine, let's go upstairs then Louis. I'll show your room and right after the guest bathroom." Harry sighs.

Both boys walk upstairs and when they arrive at one of the many guest rooms, Harry opens the door for Louis. He waits for him to grab his clothes and toiletries so he can show him the bathroom.

"Louis?" Harry says while Louis is looking for his stuff.

"Yeah?"

"I want to warn you about Jordy. I mean... He is not a soft guy you know. He hooks up with many different guys and..."

"I'm an adult, Harry. I can look after myself." Louis wants to sound sassy but the small smile playing on his lips ruins that.

"I don't want you to get hurt. He is only after one thing and I know that you haven't done that particulary thing yet since... I just... Don't get too close, Lou. I don't want you to get hurt okay?"

"Maybe that's a good occasion to have sex again." Louis blurts out. "You know, meaningless so I won't be affected if he leaves me."

And Harry's eyes are getting darker and his jaw clenches.

"You're not going to do that, Louis. You have way too much self respect to do such a thing."

Louis sighs and collects all of his stuff.

"I do what I want Harry and if I decide to have a drunk hook up with that hot gay guy that is interested in me too, you are not going to stop me. Now show me the bathroom."