Chapter 7

It's almost going down my loves. No book from me without drama you know

xoxo S

"I think we should go now, right Louis?" Liam looks at Louis. He looks nervous from the situation, Harry's dead stare on the both of them.

"We should. I'll see you tomorrow, Harry." Louis mumbles, automatically holding Liam's hand for comfort to walk outside.

"Guys, you are alright to stay!" Niall whines. "Really, Haz here is just a bit in a bad mood because he has girl troubles."

"He needs his best friend and his best friend only then." Louis smiles weakly. "It's alright, Niall. I promise I will call you again and we get to hang out. Look at the bright side, more pizza for you." Louis pets Niall on the back and the Irish smiles

"Fair point, Tommo. Okay boys enjoy your evening!" Niall waves at Liam and Louis before they leave the house and they walk straight up to Louis' hotel after the wedding planner invited his friend over.

"Tommo, are you okay?" Liam asks concerned when they are in the room. "I mean... planning Harry's wedding must be pretty harsh."

"He is a pain in the ass." Louis hisses. "Really, Liam he does everything to ruin this. We went out today to look a location and he literally found the most stupid excuses I have ever heard. You know what he said about one of them, Liam?" Louis is really frustrated while making tea for the both of them.

"What? Tell me, Tommo."

"He didn't want one of the places because it might be haunted." He groans out. Liam starts to laugh loudly and shake his head. "Haunted, seriously?"

Louis nods. "And do you know why, Liam? Because there was a graveyard near the building. Do you know what he means with near, Liam?"

Liam shakes his head.

"It was about 15 miles, Liam! 15 fucking miles!" Louis says while handing the cup to Liam.

"He has always been a dick, Louis. You know it. People like him don't change."

"I was hoping that he would have matured at least. I mean this is not about him or I in bloody high school, Liam. This is about a fucking marriage. He is going to marry such a wonderful girl and he fights with her just because of high school shit that happened between us. And I don't even get it. I mean, I was never the one being cruel to him and I can put it behind me for his wedding's sake. Why can't he?"

"You should not plan that wedding, Tommo." Liam shakes his head. "It's bad news and it's not good for your mental health. That boy has pulled you through hell and back. I'm pretty sure he is the reason that I lost my best friend since birth."

Louis looks down and nods. It was indeed Harry, mister popular, mister football captain, that ruined everything for Louis. He was the one that made everybody bully him. He said that it was okay to push Louis around and to treat him like trash. It was all on Harry. The most horrible times in Louis' life are all on Harry Styles.

"I can't do it to his fiancé. She really likes me and wants me to plan her wedding. She pays really good money and it's beneficial for my career. If it wasn't for her, I would have quit already to be honest. But I'm not going to let Harry ruin this." Louis shakes his head. "For once I'm not going to let him have any influence on my life. That's over. He might still be a jerk just like in high school, but I grew up and I got stronger. He can't just play around with me anymore. I won't let him."

"I'm proud of you, I really am. Just remember to put yourself first and to stop planning that wedding if it's too much. I honestly don't like it that you are so much around Styles. Again, he took you away from me. I don't want to relive it." Liam takes a sip of his tea but never breaks eye contact with Louis.

"I'm here to stay, Li. Not in Holmes Chapel of course, I live in London now, but we will stay in contact anyway. I missed you."

And both boys talk about everything and nothing, updates about each other's life, families and they bring up their favourite memories until Louis' phone rings.

"That's my client. "Louis mumbles when he sees Taylor's name. "Excuse me, Li. I need to take this." Louis moves to the bathroom to answer his phone, making sure Liam can't follow his conversation.

"Hi Taylor." Louis smiles into the phone, sounding cheery.

"Louis, I know it's late but I need you to come over now." Taylor is crying and Louis feels bad immediately.

"Okay, don't worry. I'll be there in a bit." Taylor thanks him and Louis politely kicks Liam out and makes himself look a bit decent before going to Taylor's house. It's strange because Louis is pretty sure that Harry is still with Niall.

Fifteen minutes later he is at the Styles residence and Taylor opens the door. Her make-up is all over her face and her hair is a mess. She runs up to Louis and just hugs him tightly.

"I'm so sorry to bother you, Louis but you are the only person I can talk to in person. All my friends are in America and you are the only one here besides Harry's friends that know about the wedding. I just need someone to talk to."

"Hey, that's alright. What's wrong, Tay?" Louis is genuinely worried about the girl. It's the first time that there is no smile and no glow in her beautiful eyes. It makes Louis feel bad.

"Harry and I fought again." She sighs. "Because he didn't like any location and I thought they were lovely and it's just like... He doesn't want to make any decisions. It makes me think that he doesn't want to marry me..." Taylor sobs. And just when Louis is about to calm her down, he can hear the front door open and close.

"Taylor, I'm ho- what the fuck is he doing here?" Harry spits when he sees Louis with Taylor in his arms. "What is going on? For real, Taylor? Cheating on me with the gay wedding planner?" Harry hisses.

"Do you even hear yourself?" Taylor stands up and puts herself in front of Harry so she can scream in his face. "Seriously, Harry! Who the fuck made you so insecure!" Taylor screams. "Because if there is one person in this relationship that has to feel that, it's me. Because you are the one that doesn't want to attend wedding meetings, you just disappeared to I don't know where, you don't like any location we went to see while the whole reasons I am here in the UK is for you! It was not my dream to marry here in England, Harry! It was yours!"

"If England bothers you so much then we'll just marry wherever you want, Taylor!" Harry screams back. "Because everything has to go like in your stupid children's book!" Harry says frustrated, hands in his hair.

"Are you calling my wedding plans a children's book?"

The hard look on Harry's face softens and he shakes his head.

"I'm so sorry, baby. You are right, I am wrong. I have to bring more effort into this. It's just... hard." Harry's eyes fall on Louis as he speaks out those words.

"If you don't like any place in England, then I want to marry somewhere else..." Taylor whispers. "It might even be better for us."

Harry, being scared to hurt Taylor even more, nods. "We can marry wherever you want, my love."

"Hawaii."

"What?" Harry's eyes grow big.

"You heard me, Hawaii. We're leaving after tomorrow. Louis, you should go home and pack your suitcases as well. You are joining us."

"What? But the office..." Louis stutters.

"I'll pay you the double from what you are already receiving." Taylor's voice is stern and Louis just nods.

"But baby, if we leave after tomorrow we can only stay for like 2 days. You have that award show and..."

"Do you want this wedding?" Taylor looks Harry straight in the eyes.

"I proposed to you, love. Of course I want this wedding." Harry's voice is soft.

"Then you stay in Hawaii with Louis while I'm in the states. Plan it together with him. It's your turn to put effort in this. I have my wedding dress picked and we arranged some other stuff as well. It's your turn to spend some time planning this wedding now, Styles, or there is no wedding."