Chapter 26

Louis wants to forget what he heard. He wants to forget the way Taylor screamed and cried. He wants to forget because it makes him feel horrible for being in love. But it's not his mistake. He didn't make the choice and he didn't pressure Harry to choose him. This is all Harry.

That doesn't make it easier though. Louis wishes that he fell in love with someone that wasn't engaged. He can't help but feel responsible for ruining a wedding while he is supposed to be the one to make them wonderful.

"You're okay, Lou?" Harry asks when they are back in a hotel. "You're so quiet and you seem out of it."

"I should ask you, Harry. You are the one who just broke up an engagement." Louis sighs.

Harry grabs Louis' hand and kisses his knuckles. He knows what is going through his head now and Harry doesn't like it one bit.

"This is not your fault, Lou. It was inevitable. We weren't meant to be together, okay? Just know that even if you didn't cross my path this would have happened. We didn't match. There were too many differences between us that were too major to just ignore. Don't blame yourself, baby." Harry coos as he pulls Louis on his lap.

"You coming back in my life is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you." Harry kisses the side of Louis' head.

"Love you too." Louis whispers back before he kisses Harry's lips. He doesn't have to feel guilty anymore about it. Harry is a free man now and he isn't engaged anymore. There isn't a cold metal touching his skin every time Harry places his hand on Louis. It's gone. The ring is gone, their engagement is gone.

Louis starts to straddle Harry's lap and deepens the kiss, making Harry moan.

"Want you, Haz." Louis whispers in between kisses. He rolls his hips making Harry groan out of pleasure. He can feel the boy getting hard under him.

"Haven't been fucked in years, Lou. You're the only one that fucked me. Need it, need you." Harry moans as Louis is grinding their crotches together.

Louis doesn't need to hear more. He unbuttons Harry's shirt, making a few fall off on the way and he throws it around the room. He starts kissing his chest and kisses each nipple.

"Missed all four of them, baby." Louis whispers hotly against Harry's skin. He keeps kissing down until he reaches Harry's jeans. He takes them off together with his boxer and Louis almost drools when he sees Harry's cock all hard, red and swollen against his stomach.

"You're so gorgeous, baby." Louis praises as he starts to place kisses around Harry's leaking cock.

"Don't tease, Lou." Harry whines. "I've been wanking over this forever. Now touch me."

"Wanking, huh? What did you think about then? What do you want me to do, baby boy?" Louis hovers over Harry and his lips are teasingly close to the other boy's.

"Just want you to fuck me, Lou. I haven't been fucked, only by you I promise." Harry chokes out.

"I didn't fuck anybody else either. This cock is yours, baby. Maybe you should suck it." And Harry obeys immediately, getting on his knees in front of the bed so he can take Louis' cock into his mouth.

"That's it, my love. Fuck Hazza you are so good. You can't tell me you haven't sucked dick in those years. You are too good."

"Only yours." Harry tries to say with Louis' cock in his mouth. The vibrations drive Louis crazy and he starts to slowly fuck Harry's mouth.

"You're so good, Harry. My boy, only mine. I'm never letting you go. God you can't be with a girl if you suck dick like this. My pretty baby." Louis hums. When he is getting close he carefully pulls Harry back up by his hair and kisses his lips.