Chapter 4

New chappie time :) 

Louis follows Taylor and Harry inside and now he knows why he recognised the house. He has been here a few times when he was younger. A lot of parties took place in the Styles residence.

"Honey, Taylor sweetheart who is at the door?" a woman with long black hair walks towards the three of them.

"This is Louis, our wedding planner." Taylor smiles. "He did Gigi and Zayn's, such a talented boy."

Anne gives Louis a look and it makes the boy feel really uneasy.

"Do I know you?"

Louis wants to open his mouth but Harry interrupts him.

"You've probably seen him in those girly magazines you read, mom. Come on, Louis. We are going to the office."

Louis' hands are shaking and he nods, following Harry without saying a word. He remembers the nights that he has spend here as a young teenager, drinking and having fun, but also the humiliation that Harry has put him through during the years of high school here.

Those are Louis' worst memories.

Louis takes place in the office, in front of him are Harry and Taylor. He does his best to ignore Harry's dead stare, but it's making him nervous. But Louis is a professional, he is good at his job and he loves it and he is not going to let Harry Styles ruin it. That curly haired devil person has ruined enough for Louis already.

"So, first of all congratulations on your engagement." Louis starts. "I'm really excited to plan your wedding. Of course I do need ideas, things that the two of you have in mind. What is important."

"Thought you would never ask, Louis!' Taylors squeaks. "Give me a minute, and I'll be back!" Taylor stands up from her chair and runs out of the office. Great, now he is here stuck with Harry.

"What are you doing here?" Harry spits.

"I'm obviously your new cleaning lady." Louis rolls his eyes. He gasps when he hears a loud noise. Harry's fists is hitting the wooden desk.

"I'm not in the mood for your sass, Tomlinson. Your presence has always meant trouble and I don't need it right before my wedding. Get out of here. I don't want you to be near my fiancé. I don't need your gayness here." Harry's green eyes are dark when he glares at Louis, his lips forming a straight line.

"Unfortunately for you your fiancé called me. I'm the best one in my job you know." Louis smiles cockily. "I signed a contract with Taylor and the only one that can break it is her and I. Sadly enough not you, mister Styles."

"You are getting even more on my nerves." Harry's hands are bald in fists now and he can see his knuckles turning white.

"Must be horrible." Louis rolls his eyes. "I wish I knew how it feels to be powerless because of someone making you feel uncomfortable. Oh wait, that's what you have done for a full year to me!" Louis says fake enthusiastic.

"Well, at least you had the chance to run away like a baby. Why don't you do that again, huh? What is your plan? Ruining my marriage before it's even started? Is this your big revenge plan because I bullied your gay ass in high school?" Harry's voice is low and dark and it sends shivers down Louis' spine. He doesn't show it though, he has to look confident. He is the one that is picked by Taylor Swift to plan her wedding and the fact that Harry Asshole Styles is her fiancé won't ruin this for Louis.

"At least we know now what you would have done when you were in my shoes." Louis huffs. "Luckily for you I'm not going that low. This is a huge career opportunity for me and I'm not going to let you ruin that. I'm planning your wedding, you both say I do, and I'm out of your life for good. Don't think I'm happy with you here. Again, you were the one ruining my high school experience here."

"Poor Louis." Harry crosses his arms. "Little baby got sad because he got what he deserved." Louis wants to answer but he closes his mouth again when he sees the door handle go down.

"I'm back!" Taylor takes place next to Louis with a big book. "I've been keeping it since I was fourteen. It's all my wedding ideas I ever had. I thought it would be fun to go over them with you, if that's alright? Of course you know better."

Louis smiles when he looks at the book. It's similar as the one he used to keep. He was a hopeless romantic once too who believed in his happy ending. Now he is sure he won't get it though, so he lives his own dream by helping other people to give them the wedding of their dreams.

"This is amazing, Taylor. I'd love to go over it. Fourteen year old girls have amazing creativity skills you know." Louis winks.

And he can feel Harry glare at him again, but Louis doesn't care. Harry has ruined him before but this time he won't let him. Taylor Swift is an amazing, sweet girl, this is amazing for his career and Harry Styles won't get to ruin his happiness, not again.