Chapter 2

Here is chapter two :)

It's Thursday 12:00 and Louis is having lunch with Danielle in their office. "Want some tuna?" Danielle asks. Louis shakes his head. "No, can't have fish breath when Taylor Swift comes."

Danielle rolls her eyes. "I can't deal with you. Fucking Taylor Swift called you and she is actually coming over. I'm not going to lie, Louis. I am jealous."

"As you should." Louis smiles proudly before taking a bite of his sandwich. "I'm going to plan her wedding that doesn't have a budget. I can do whatever I want. I'm going to go all-in baby!" he says enthusiastically.

"I bet it will be the wedding of the century. Also the fact that her fiancé is unknown makes it all more excited, doesn't it? The whole world is literally waiting for the big reveal of the mystery man that made American's prettiest girl fall in love."

"He is British." Louis says. "Lives in England."

Danielle's eyes are big. "How do you know that?"

"She said that she would arrive here today but that her fiancé was already back home in England. I'm curious from here the lad is. Do you think he is famous?"

Danielle shakes her head. "I don't think so to be honest. If he was famous, Taylor would have been spotted with him. It's easier to hide someone normal than a celebrity."

"Makes sense." Louis nods and takes a sip of his tea. "I'm curious about him. I'm going to meet him before the rest of the world. I feel so privileged."

"You have to sneak some pictures and show me, Lou! I have to know it. I promise I won't share them."

"You will." Louis chuckles. "You can't keep secrets for shit, Dani."

"I would keep this one. I'd never risk you getting in trouble, Lou." Danielle coos.

"That's one thing we have in common then. I also don't like putting myself in trouble. That's exactly why I am not going to snap any pictures. If you could excuse me now, Danielle. Taylor could enter any minute now. Can you move to your own office?"

"Dick." Danielle mumbles but still smiles. "Good luck today. I'm so happy for you, Louis. You deserve all of this." She hugs the boy and then grabs her laptop and some folders that she brought from her own office. Louis loves it when they can work together. They both have their own office but it gets a bit lonely. When Taylor Swift comes over though, it isn't very professional.

He quickly calls the cleaning team from the building so he is sure there is no dust in his. He can't really embarrass himself like that when a celebrity from her level is coming over. She is a freaking A-list celebrity. He fixes his hair and shirt. He looks decent, but is one ever decent enough for one of worlds' best singers?

It's only a few minutes after the cleaning lady left that Louis hears a knock on his door. His office still smells like lavender and he hopes Taylor likes that smell. God, he is stressing so much.

Louis opens the door and he does his best not to be starstruck and act like a fangirl.

He is screaming inside, he really is.

"Louis?" Taylor smiles. She wears a pair of black sunglasses and a long, red coat with a matching cute, little French hat that fits perfectly with her blond curls. It's 15 degrees in England, so no need for all those clothes, but Louis can imagine that if you come from LA that it is indeed pretty cold. England is always cold for foreigners.

"Miss, Swift. So nice to meet you. Can I give you a drink? Water? Coffee? Tea?"

"That's alright, love. I grabbed some Starbucks on the way. You can just call me Taylor. I'm not the queen." She winks.

Louis wouldn't be starstruck of the queen, but he is of Taylor.

"Well, have a seat Taylor. Let me take your coat. Do we have to wait for your fiancé?" Louis asks.

Taylor shakes her head.

"No, you won't see him before you have signed a contract that makes sure you will keep his identity secret until the wedding." She says. I actually brought it already with me. I would love to sit together with you and him, but I don't need people finding out now who it is. He doesn't feel comfortable with the idea."

"I get it." Louis nods. He reads the piece of paper and it's basically all about Taylor's privacy and not something weird so he signs it after checking for any small letters, but there aren't any. "It must be hard for him."

"It is." Taylor nods. "He is just scared because I have been associated with quite a few guys in the past and they were all famous and he isn't. He is scared that people won't like him like they liked me with Joe Jonas or Taylor Lautner, you know. He is a bit insecure."

"Poor thing." Louis says as he hands over the contract to Taylor. "He sounds lovely though and I'm sure that if you think he is worth loving, he is a good guy."

"He is." Taylor smiles. "He is wonderful. I can't wait for you to meet him. I want that we both have an equal say about the marriage. It's not just about me, it's his day as well."

And Louis' heart swells. Taylor is such a perfect person. He can die from her sweetness.

"So Taylor, how can I help you today then? Do you already have ideas?"

Taylor shakes her head.

"To be honest, Louis. I'm quite busy today. I have an interview with BBC 1 in an hour. I just wanted to come over today so you could sign the contract. My holidays start on Saturday and I will be staying with my fiancé in his elderly house. Do you think you could come over there? I know it's a Saturday and you probably don't work that day but I'll pay you triple."

"That's alright." Louis smiles. "Where is his elderly house then?"

"Holmes Chapel. I'll text you the address."

Louis puts on a fake smile and nods. Holmes Chapel, that's where he used to live and go to school to right before they moved to Doncaster. It's where he got bullied so hard that his mom decided to move. Not that things in Doncaster were a lot better, but definitely not as torturing as fucking Holmes Chapel.

He's going back to the village of his nightmares.