Bogoshipda

Sunday 15th January

Yoongi pov:
Another day sleeping at the studio. That's all my life consisted of; work and well....sleep. I neglected food on several occasions it was normal at this point. My best friend Namjoon and his soulmate who was also my friend; Hoseok were always worried about me. They always stated that I was slowly going to kill myself with the amount of work I did without taking any breaks. I guess I could agree but then I fired back at them saying well Namjoon neglects everything when work piles up at the company and you Hoseok spend several hours perfecting your skills not caring about the lack of energy within you. That made them shut up.

Anyways back to my story I woke up in my studio for the nth time this month A: because I had a lot of deadlines for songs and B: because I was working on a special song for a special someone. No! I don't believe in relationships before my soulmate comes along THIS song WAS for my mate. Whoever they were they were going to be spoilt by me.

You see I grew up in a very traditional and back minded household which basically just meant I grew up with culture and and a lot of societies expectations. Soulmates were the highlight of my childhood but also of my adult life too. Seeing Namseok together always melted my heart I wanted my soulmate to come soon too. The way Hoseok would always know what Namjoon needed and the way Namjoon was whipped for Hoseok. It showed that the whole soulmate culture existed and it existed FOR A REASON.

I decided to finally get out of my studio as comforting as that place was it needed a deep clean and my mind needed to be fresh and clear before I went back in there. I walked to a coffee shop further away from my studio so I could get a walk in. Since I never left that studio my legs were numb and heavy. I enjoyed the beautiful scenery around me and silently hoped I'd bump into my soulmate already. I was craving for their presence and the fact that I could meet them anytime, anywhere built adrenaline but also made me lose hope.

I walked into the coffee shop and instantly the aroma hit me. I ordered an iced Americano one of my all time favourite drinks. Even if they're bad for you on an empty stomach I can't help it, it tastes better that way. I waited patiently for my drink to be made when a man bumped into me. He had jet black hair and an apologetic look on his face. He wore a suit and looked like he worked in an office. He quickly bowed to me and apologised before ordering his drink. I received my order and walked out. The man that bumped into me not leaving my mind. Why does bumping into him feel like a sign? Almost as if I'll always see him. Like he's got a major part in my life. I thought about it for majority of the walk to the studio until I gave up and enjoyed my drink.

I got back and was greeted by nearly everyone working today, I greeted back but more or less just nodding my head as I got back into my genius lab. I turned the monitor off and got a few bags. It was time to clear this mess. There was cans of energy drinks that littered the floor, Scrunched up notes and lyrics, Piles of unwanted paper, takeout boxes of all sorts and coffee cups....a ton of coffee cups. I started by clearing up the garbage then disposing it. I also got a brush and dusted off my shelves, monitors and trophies. I wiped down the desk and coffee table before fluffing up the pillows on the couch. To finish off I vacuumed the whole place and lit up a candle. Satisfied with my work I grabbed my belongings and headed out not forgetting the song I wrote for my soulmate and locking the door.

I submitted all my deadlines for the songs and now I was off on a break A MUCH NEEDED ONE. Not that I would take it seriously because I was still going to write this song. Instead of calling my driver I decided to walk. I wanted to hear the bustling streets of Seoul as I disappeared into the crowd looking like an ordinary person and not someone who stood out.

Once I got home I freshened up not being in the mood to eat I made myself a warm cup of hot chocolate and sat down to read the lyrics that I had come up with. It wasn't much just a few words jotted down. That will soon turn into a master piece I hoped;

A/N: you're bitch is gonna make it up. IF it sounds anything similar to a song I'm sorry y'all I ain't that talented. (Ahem, dramatically clears voice)

Bogoshipda
Even though Iv never met you, I miss you.
The happiness you will bring the laughter that will shine.
The stories that I heard, said I'll see you soon but I'm still stuck waiting on you.
Do you think of me? Do you think of me as much as I think of you?
Will you let me shine once you come through? Cause baby I...
I miss you.

A/N: Well that sucked

I was lost again. Lost on the whole idea of such a concept. A concept that I so believed in. I shouldn't over excite myself because I may be disappointed with the results. I'm not saying my mate will turn out to be some sort of sick psycho. Oh no more as in they won't want me, and not want the real me, Just the me with all my money. I just wanted to feel love. Is that too much to ask?

I climbed up the stairs to the master bedroom. My house was big and lonely I hated it. But it also gave me comfort and one day it will be filled with another voice and personality till then I'm stuck here waiting for another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn SUGA DONE! I'm planning on doing namseok together seeing as they're already dating and know that they're mates. Who knows? I hope you're enjoying it I purple you all💜💜
Stay healthy my loves