Tae and Tae only.

Monday 16th January

Jungkook POV:
The next day I woke up to a knock on my door it was my mum. "Jungkook get up and go see if my dear son in law is awake, after that tragic incident I want him to feel all the love in the world. Now go!" I didn't question her and went out the room. I was very sleepy so I didn't know what she asked until I focused on her words. Oh ye that boy I met last night my so called soulmate, fuck he's gonna know once he's awake too. "Jungkook stop standing there". Mum yelled at me again waking me up further.

I walked in to the guest room and was met with a sleeping figure. Thank gosh he wasn't awake yet. I was about to leave until I heard tiny sobs and then it got louder I turned around to see my soulmate he was moving uncontrollably, his breathing got heavier and he was crying whilst pleading "please don't touch me". I ran up to him not being able to see him in pain. I tried to wake him up to no avail. Then the only thing I could do was hug him so I did and immediately he stopped crying and calmed down he also woke up startled. He pushed me away and closed himself in. "W..who are you? Please don't hurt me". It broke me inside that he would think that. "Look I'm sorry it's just you were having a nightmare and I". I was stopped when he hugged me out of nowhere and he wouldn't let go. "You...you're my soulmate I'm so happy I'm sorry I pushed you away before. I didn't realise, I was in a state of distress so my wolf didn't care to recognise you. oh gosh how much I have waited for this day".

My Mum walked in and cooed at us. She began to take pictures whilst I was frozen on the spot. "My child are you okay? I'm this brats mum. Im gonna take good care of you my love". My soulmate who's name I hadn't bothered to ask quickly straightened himself up "I'm so sorry aunty I didn't realise I was just a little too excited, it's just after last night I'm even more petrified to be alone BUT NOW I HAVE MY MATE AND HES GOING TO PROTECT ME, I won't be that helpless omega anymore". I had zoned out not hearing anything why did it feel so good when he hugged me? I shouldn't feel this way when I have Tae.

"Child what's your name? I bet my son didn't even ask, I'll make sure he takes care of you angel you don't deserve such harsh treatment". I started focusing again I wanted to know his name. "I'm kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin". I nodded completely unfazed "The names Jungkook". My mum slapped me on the head "Aish be nice Jungkook why do you need to say it like that?" I just got up and walked out.

"Hey Jungkook please wait for me, I can't run I'm still in pain from the beatings". I sighed slightly annoyed. "What do you want?" He smiled completely unfazed by my harsh tone. "I thought we could spend time together I want to get to know my soulmate after all". I ignored his request and spoke "look Jin I want you to understand this I'm busy and in no mood to be childish with you, how old even are you? Like 16? I'm 24 this can't work out, such an age gap". Frowning he stated "16? Where did you get that from? I'm 22. That's only 2 years". I looked back at him. "22? You look so young I thought my mate was a child". He giggled and I thought it was the most beautiful thing to hear until he said "silly hyung! Now I don't know if that's a compliment or insult". I was pulled out of my thoughts when he hugged me again. "Thank you hyung thank you for coming into my life, it was always so dull and scary but now I finally found my happiness it's you. I don't care if people say you hardly know him you are just so amazing I'm glad you're my soulmate".

I pushed him away gently "that's okay". Then I walked off.

Jin POV:
Did I do something wrong? I knew I was always so clingy so I hope I didn't offend him by hugging him randomly. He seems a little distant maybe he will warm up. I'm so glad I found my mate I can't wait to tell Jimin hyung.

Jungkooks mum came up to me. "Son he may act cold but I promise you when he falls in love with you, you will be so lucky because my kookie loves wholeheartedly". I smiled and hugged her.

She introduced me to Jungkook's dad and he pulled me in for a hug "welcome to the family son". I felt so happy and overwhelmed. They accepted me so happily. "Jin I'd like your parents contact number please I want to discuss your marriage to my son". I looked at him wide eyed "uncle already? That's too soon". He nodded knowingly. "I know my child but once Jungkook is married I can finally retire in peace and give him my company the public needs him to be married so it shows loyalty and commitment". (Y'all ignore me I'm making shit up) I could only nod I didn't realise how famous my mate was. I stayed for a little bit longer my body not aching as much and decided to call Jimin hyung.

Bold - Jimin
Italics - Jin

Hi hyung I kind of need you to pick me up from xxxx I have amazing news to tell you too.

Okay...why from there Jin? Did you not go home last night?

Hyung I met a few people and they sort of just beat me up cause I was out too late...

JINNI WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS? WHO WAS IT? WHICH ALPHA DO I NEED TO KILL?

Hyung chill! I'll explain just come pick me up.

I hung up before he could protest and told jungkooks parents I was leaving and that my hyung would pick me up. They insisted that Jungkook should have dropped me off and that I should just live here. I politely declined and Jungkook's dad told me that my parents would come soon to discuss things with them. I nodded encouragingly and decided to go and find Jungkook so I could say bye for now. I walked into the office after knocking and I heard a small "come in".

"Hi hyung I just wanted to say I'm going to leave and that our parents are talking about our marriage. Did you know of this?" He nodded not really giving me a proper answer I just sighed and began to walk off until he stopped me. "Take care Jin and get home safely, I hope you asked somone to pick you up. Or should I drop you off?" I was happy to hear that he cared. So happy that I ran up to him and hugged him again.

However, as he was sat on the chair I kind of just sat on his lap and whispered a tiny "thank you" in his ear. I noticed the position and quickly apologised. "I'm sorry I'm just not used to people being so caring and kind other than my other hyung. I also don't hug people the first time Iv met them but with you I can't help myself". He sighed "well maybe you should try to, I don't like clingy people do you understand?" My smile dropped and I quickly bowed and nodded before heading out. Why did that bother me so much?

Jimin hyung came rather quickly and he shot me daggers once I sat in the car. "You have three seconds to answer, why are you in such a big house, who did this to you, and why are you glowing, with your scent sky rocketing?" I didn't realise how strong my scent was. "Hyung I found my mate, this is his house, and he saved me from two stupid alphas and one beta last night after we went our separate ways".

"You found your mate? Omgg im so happy Jinnie I hope he treats you right, like the angel you are. My poor baby you're also bruised up I'm sorry hyung wasn't there". I quickly rushed to explain. "Hyung no it was clearly destiny if this hadn't happened I wouldn't have met my mate, he's so caring and so is his family. I can't wait for you two to meet. But let's go home right now I'm tired. Also Can I stay at yours?"

He nodded and started driving and my mind was focused only on Jungkook.

Jungkook POV:
It was still pretty early when Jin left it was only 11Am and I checked that I had received a message last night. It was from Tae he was finally free from work and wanted to spend time with me. I got so happy as I also had a break. I decided to ask him to meet up. My mind forgetting all about a certain boy I had just met, who gave me butterflies and who had the most softest plumpest lips ever. My focus was Tae and Tae only.

~~~~~~~~
Aish This story be messing with my head! I hope you like it I'm so happy to be updating. Thank you for reading please do vote and comment. I hope you have an amazing day/night my lovelies drink plenty eat healthy and stay safe 💜💜💜