maybe we lost him forever

Wednesday 18th January

Jimin POV:
The day of the performance came rather quickly I was so nervous. Jin had come early in the morning to help me prepare for this evening. I was a nervous wreck. This show meant so much. If I finally got noticed I could perform in front of millions. Plus the Namseok couple were my inspiration I didn't want to disappoint them.

"Jimin hyung it will be okay. I believe in you. Now redo the dance so I can make sure it's perfect". I smiled up at Jinnie and kissed his forehead "thank you Jinnie in the end you're my biggest supporter I don't need to win BUT I really want to". He smiled "hyung you will. Fighting!". I started practicing again. Jin made sure I didn't practice too much other wise I would have no energy for the show.

Around 6pm I started to get ready for the performance with Jin. Him and our Yoongi hyung were going to come and see me perform. Yoongi hyung was a famous producer he had written many songs for famous idols. I had only met him about a year ago and then he met Jin we are all amazing friends and he's now my favourite hyung. Yoongi hyung came to my apartment too he was going to drive us to the performance, Since I was too nervous to drive.

Jimin outfit

Jimin outfit

Yoongi outfit

Yoongi outfit

Jin outfit

We got to my dance studio it was very big and owned by THE Jung Hoseok. So it had the practice rooms but also the auditorium where the competition was held. I went backstage as  Jin and Yoongi hyung got refreshments and waited for the show to begin.