Fuck soulmates and fuck you

Taehyung pov:
I looked at my soulmate and my heart felt like it stopped beating. He was ethereal. I didn't think I would find ANYONE besides Jungkook so beautiful, so hot and mesmerising.

I laughed at my words from before how I hated the mere idea of a soulmate and love at first sight. Yet I still stood here admiring my mate. He was looking at me equally as shocked. I wanted to run up to him because my wolf was yelling at me to. My wolf was craving his attention. However, I didn't budge because jungkooks face kept popping up in my face. So I resisted.

I was still thinking about everything when a tiny boy with round cheeks that reminded me of mochi came and held my mates hand. "Hyungie come on I need to show you something". My mates attention landed on the said boy and he smiled "of course Jimin let's go".

That's when the boy started pouting "Jimin? Hyung you always call me baby or Jiminie call me that". My mate spoke again with so much love "okay my love, my baby, my Jiminie let's go". With that they left. He looked back at me one more time. I tried to walk closer signalling I wanted to say something but he disappeared into the crowd. I sighed why was so much happening today? My boyfriend marries his mate and seems so gosh damn happy to kiss him. Then I meet my soulmate and he has a gosh damn boyfriend. Now I don't even know where I stand with either of them.

Jungkook POV:
I finally escaped all the guests and the very clingy jin. Then I walked around trying to find Tae. I saw him near the entrance. I grabbed him harshly by the arm and took him to the back where I was originally waiting for the ceremony to begin. I pushed him against the door and attacked his lips. I kept kissing him and after coming out of his shock he kissed back.

I pushed further into him and soft moans were being heard I asked for entrance which he happily gave. I started kissing his neck and leaving purple bites he was a moaning mess and I was going rough. I was mad and I needed taehyung and that's what I did. We continued kissing until we stopped to catch our breath. We put our heads together and closed our eyes. In a breathy tone and half a moan Jungkook whispered "fuck I love you". With that I pulled him closer again to kiss him.

Authors POV:
Jungkook and Tae went their separate ways after their make out session and Jungkook acted as if everything was okay. Taehyung on the other hand decided to look at his mate. He was admiring him from afar. The way he held that boys hand the way he made him blush and the smirk THAT GOSH DAMN smirk of his was to kill for.

EVERY TIME he laughed you could see his gummy smile. He just made out with Jungkook and here he was looking at his mate. He didn't understand why his mate didn't approach him, I mean he was a thousand times better than that boy; he had the looks, the status, EVERYTHING. His mate could have at least said he didn't want anything to do with him.

Tae was overthinking again and He hated it. Taehyung then went to the drinks table and order some strong energy drink. The worst thing about being a model is that he has to sign an agreement that he won't drink so here he is drowning his sorrows in energy drinks.

Taehyung took a sip and felt a tap on his back. He was so lost in thought that he didn't realise his mark was aching and glowing and he couldn't care less that all his body wanted was to run into his alphas arms and stay there forever.

Taehyung POV:
I turned around to see my mate. I was snapped out from my thoughts and that's when I felt the ache and need to run into his arms. I held the table tightly trying to stop myself. He clearly saw my distress and quicky held my face.

"Look I'm sorry if before you thought my friend was my boyfriend or something. He isn't, he's like a younger brother to me and I vowed to always keep him happy. You see I have always been waiting for my soulmate so I never got a boyfriend or girlfriend. Now I finally found you and I cannot believe you are holding yourself back because you think I'm taken please don't. I'm all yours just like you're all mine. Baby boy I promise you I will keep you safe and happy. I'm so damn excited I am so lucky to have you as my mate. You're the famous model my mum is always gushing about but most importantly you are you and you are my soulmate".

I listened to the entirety of his little speech parts of me wanted to push myself towards him and let him take me away. Other parts of me wanted to scream and cry because he made me feel things I didn't want to feel. But the last part was anger, I wanted to laugh at him and yell how pathetic he was. I removed his hands from my cheeks to which he looked confused.

Then I said "look I don't care who he was. I don't believe in soulmates I have a boyfriend and who are you to call ME baby boy? Do I fucking look like I belong to you? Also I don't want your sorry ass. Fuck soulmates and fuck you". With that I got up and walked out finally wanting to be away from this place.

Yoongi pov:
Well now that only good thing in my life decided to walk out on me after yelling I had no purpose left. I was always scared that maybe my mate won't want me but now that it's come true it hurts more than ever. I held it all in until the wedding finished. Jin and Jungkook went to their house and I dropped Jimin off back home. Then I drove to my house. I opened the door and walked in side. I slid down to the floor and cried my heart out. My body ached and my wolf yelled at me to have my omega in my arms I felt so worthless. I just met him and I already fell in love. Maybe this was a sign seeing as Namjoon and Hoseok don't want Jimin and my mate doesn't want me we are supposed to be the pillar that holds the other together.

How could I be Jimin's pillar when I fell in love with that boy, my mate the only person I spent my entire life (so far) waiting for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kind of short but I wanted to update. What do you think will happen next with the Jinkook couple? It's their wedding night will Jungkook treat Jin nicely? Or will he hurt him like he promised? What about taegi? Will Yoongi give up so easily? And did Tae really mean everything he said? Keep reading to find out. I hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment. As always drink healthy, eat plenty and stay safe, I purple you my lovelies 💜💜💜💜