'a message from eomma'.

Taehyung POV:
"Yoongi hyung please don't go...you can live here with me. I'm literally your soulmate one day we will live together, why not now?". I was holding onto his leg whilst he was trying to leave. "Tae. Get. Off. Me. I need you to understand that I don't want to be with you. We can be friends but I guess that's it."

I yawned at what he said for the nth time. "Hyung for the 50th time friends don't kiss each other and they definitely don't make things exclusive for each other." He sighed. "What did I make exclusive for you?" I smirked. "The hug only I can give you, where I'm holding you, nuzzling my face into your neck and securing myself to your waist".

He face palmed himself. "I'm done with your tactics to make me stay Tae, please let me go. You need to understand I don't want you as my mate". I let go of his leg and sat there. "Hyungie, can you just reject me already? I don't want to feel this pain anymore, everyday I find some stupid tricks to make you fall for me and to accept me. Hyungie I know you don't want me anymore so please reject me it's too much THIS ALL IS TOO MUCH BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME BACK".

I rested my face on my knees as I continued "it's like playing a game knowing that you'll never win, you'll never get a different outcome, it will always be the same. I'm addicted to this losing game and I don't think I'll ever stop. So please put me out of my misery".

Hyungs eyes became a purple and he fell to the floor besides me. "Taehyung! Don't you dare talk about rejection. I'm not going to reject you. I'm scared okay. I'm scared you're going to hurt me and I have built this wall around me and the only way you will break it is if you removed yourself from my memory and met me all over again. I cannot forgive you for what you did Tae and I'm so sorry I don't wanna hurt you. That's why we will be friends. You can hug me or whatever but I don't want you to kiss me. Ever.....well after this".

He then pushed me to the floor by crashing his lips to mine and he kissed me so passionately, his tears were soaking my cheeks and I smiled into the kiss. He pushed his hips down and I let out a moan, he used the chance to explore my mouth and gosh he tasted so good. I was addicted to him, his scent and his kisses basically his everything.

We parted for air and I explained "See hyung 'friends' don't kiss each other". He looked at me gobsmacked. Then the feeling of being complete, left as he got up and walked away. What just happened? I started crying and I felt weak all over again. He left me and I fell into a trans were I couldn't move and my entire body heated up and I felt numb. His emotions were running wild I know he wanted me but he was afraid and now even I was. What if he found someone that made him happy and I remained as a friend? I don't think I could live without him. I love you Min Yoongi.

Yoongi POV:
I was lying to myself constantly and I was forever going to lie to Taehyung. I say I don't want him as my mate and I proceed to kiss him and contradict myself. I act like he doesn't bother me but when I'm alone with my thoughts it's all Taehyung.

I ran away after what he said...I was a coward I couldn't face him and say yes I do love you, yes I want you. I got out of his apartment complex and ran all the way to the Han river. My mind was all over the place. I stood their breathless and let the sound of the wave consume me.

The wind was messing up my hair and brushing past me signalling that I needed to move on from that day. Move on from the day Taehyung was under a spell. He just wanted love and he got that "love" from Jungkook. What they had I had to admit was cute but it wasn't true love. It was temporary and all taehyung wanted was to not feel alone. So why am I punishing him when he's finally broken that spell? I questioned myself to the extent of exhaustion, I wiped my tears and started walking back home. It was a long way from where I was but I needed this time to think and to hopefully get my act together.