happiness from someone who isn't me

Tae POV:
I had to start work again the break was cut short for a few days. Some music producer had completed the song way before the deadline. They wanted time off so the shooting for the MV would have to happen now. I was asked to be a part of that MV and that way I would meet a great deal of people.

Have you ever heard of the saying "it's not what you know, but who you know?" Ye well basically that, if I want to succeed and move up the scale I had to do these things. Whether I enjoyed it or not. I was a model but not an actor or anything, though I should be.

I called my driver and he came and took me to the said location. Once I arrived I smelt the scent of my mate. The same scent that drives me crazy. The smell of freshly brewed coffee.

But wasn't I supposed to stop smelling his scent since I rejected him? Maybe it stops a few days later? A series of questions flooded my mind; why was he here? Did I have to work with him? Would he tell other people?

I walked in with my PA behind me and he read out my schedule. I stopped in my tracks to see him...Min Yoongi...my mate. I don't understand WHY I was so shocked I guess I just was. Parts of me hoped I was just imagining it.

He looked up at me and he looked like he had been crying, he was paler than usual and looked very weak. I wanted to ask him if he was okay, I had to stop every fibre in my being to not go up to him. To act as if I was not bothered.

"Taehyungshiii sorry we had to disturb you on your time off but here meet Min Yoongi. He completed the song months before the deadline. We wanted to get the MV over and done with so that he can spend as much time with his mate as possible". I froze at the word mate I was okay who was he talking about? I felt a pang of jealousy I wanted to run up to him and ask who they were calling his mate but I stood still.

Yoongi shook hands with me not sparing me a second glance and as expected my entire body melted into his touch. He came closer to my ear and whispered "Is my baby boy jealous? Well tough because if you think you can reject me then baby what makes you think I'll accept you?". With that he walked off.

His words hurt me more than I realised - they cut through me slowly and painfully. He didn't accept me either? When did I say I didn't want to accept him? My eyes brimmed with tears and I felt yoongis gaze on me. I then decided to shake the tears from my eyes and get on with work. ( he yeeted them the same way jk did in the one award show)

Yoongi wanted certain things done and whilst he prepared for that I was getting pulled back and forth from dressing to makeup. Once I was done it was yoongis turn to get ready. It was his song and I was starring init with him. When I listened to his lyrics I must say I was mesmerised my mate was so talented....wait MY mate? I shook the thought out of my head and sighed today was going to be a long day.

When shooting was done for the day I realised how hard it truly was to be around Yoongi so much. First of all he looked so gorgeous the way he was dressed up and second of all he had the staff; men and women drooling over him.

It was starting to annoy me. I was just packing up when I saw Yoongi standing in front of a male staff worker. The worker was pushed against the wall and Yoongi was holding his chin. The said male was blushing and Yoongi smirked. I felt an ache in my heart and my mark too.

I walked over the two angrily and stood in between them as Yoongi was about to kiss him on his cheek. Instead he kissed my lips and I stood still. Thank gosh we were where no one could see us. Yoongi snarled and said "you had to ruin it didn't you taehyung? I was just going to make this beautiful omegas day and you come and ruin it. I didn't want to kiss you gosh."

Why did it hurt so much to hear him say that? "Why didn't you want to kiss me?" Yoongi sent the omega away and looked around, when he saw it was all empty he came closer to my ear and nibbled on it.

He held my hands above my head and kissed lower down to my neck eliciting moans from me. "Hush baby boy I don't want people to hear us. And I guess you also don't want people to see that you're kissing someone you want nothing to do with. Oh wait yes someone who isn't of the same status as you...someone lower than you...someone who's not worth your fucking time".

I whimpered at the words he used. Yoongi then stopped kissing me and let go of my arms. "Stay safe pretty and make sure you keep out of my way, don't be jealous take care of your "kookie" and maybe just maybe you will find happiness from someone who isn't me".

With that he tried to walk off. I stopped him by back hugging him. I let my hands slide to his waist and pressed my face in his back.

"Hyung...don't go please. I...I". Yoongi hyung sighed and said "you what Tae? WHAT? Don't suddenly start giving me respect and don't tell me to not leave...you lost that right the minute you rejected me. Stop! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU CLEARLY LOVE HIM TOO MUCH TO GIVE HIM UP FOR A LOWLIFE LIKE ME. Finish the MV and never come in front of me again".

He left...HE FUCKING LEFT. I felt sick to the bottom of my core. What was happening to me? Why did I care about Yoongi so much? Why did I get jealous? Why did thinking of Jungkook not calm me down anymore? All these questions in my head gave me a headache. I wanted to just sleep and forget it all. Alas I still have a few more days of shooting left. I was truly done.

Hoseok POV:
I got out from the shower and dried my hair, I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. The thought of hurting Jimin made me sick. Even if he wasn't my mate the same feelings would occur since I couldn't see people in pain.

Jimin was still in bed he hadn't moved a muscle. The drips were still on him, and his monitor thingy was the only sound coming from Jimin. He looked like he was put in a coma and all I wanted to do was wake him up. I guess we had to wait until Jimin decided it was time to stop messing with our hearts. 

Namjoon didn't leave Jimin's side not even once he felt like he gave Jimin the last push and that's why he fainted. I told him it didn't have anything to do with him but what can you do? I wandered back into the room and the sight I saw made me smile.

Namjoon looked so tiny in Jimin's arms. He had his face nuzzled on the tiny boys stomach he was gripping tightly onto his waist. My alpha looked like a baby in his omegas arms. I couldn't stop smiling Namjoon was so dominant yet he looked so shy in this predicament.

I walked closer and clicked several pictures and set the best one as my home screen. Jimin was having an effect on us and I'm not saying I didn't like it. I sat on the bed and kissed Jimin's forehead then I moved to Namjoon and kissed his lips.

He stirred a bit and fell back to sleep. My tiny soulmates I thought as I left the room to make some lunch, me and joon hadn't eaten since the incident with jimin. As I cut away the vegetables for my dish only one thought was on my mind; did I fall for Jimin? Or am I just pitying him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I deleted what I typed up SEVERAL times because it didn't look right. I wanted to add some taegi because why not? Y'all probably gonna hate Yoongi for saying some things but honestly he does get better. I focused on these two ships since I kind of wanted the next chapters To be mainly about Jinkook. Anyways please comment and vote. As always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies.💜