In the end the choice is theirs

Tuesday 17th January

Jimin POV:
Jin spent the rest of yesterday at my house and he even decided to stayed today. We were both just laying around in silence on our phones. The silence was calm and not awkward at all, that's how our friendship was.

Jin unexpectedly got a phone call from his parents. He put it on speaker since I wanted to talk to them too. "Hi eomma, apa why did you call?" He asked. "Right so Jin now I need a reason to call you? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU MET YOUR SOULMATE?" She started fake sniffling. "Is this old woman of yours not allowed to know?". I started laughing at her dramatic side. Then I spoke "mum it's me jimin". At first she was confused then said "ah Jiminah... salanghae". (See what I did there?)

Me and Jin both called each other's parents mum and dad. This was because we are so close. Jin spoke to mum about the whole soulmate situation. How he met Jungkook and about the whole marriage situation that she was initially confused about. She promised that her and dad would come and finalise everything. In fact it turns out they were in Seoul right now and Jin just had to give them the address and go with them. He decided to go with his parents and wanted me to come too. Looks like I was going to see his soulmate much quicker than I anticipated.

We both dressed up, Jin more so than me and waited for his parents. Once they arrived we went to the Jeon residence. Everything ran smoothly I even met Jungkook he seemed really nice I was happy for Jin.

Jin pov:
My parents spoke to jungkooks about the wedding and it turns out they wanted to do it within a week. I was utterly shocked. Apparently they had it all planned out way before hand, they just needed Jungkook to meet his mate. My parents wanting me to be happy and safe agreed. I smiled and took it all with grace. They had the ring for me and Jungkook already so we did the little ceremony for the ring exchange today.

I got up and Jungkook held my hand whilst Jimin hyung held out the rings. I looked at Jungkook with the biggest smile on my face but I was met with a cold and emotionless look. I didn't think much of it maybe he was just shocked. He took the ring from my hyung and put it on my finger and the rest of them clapped happily. I then took the other ring and put it on him too. I was officially engaged to my mate. I was so happy finally I would be free, I had someone who understood and accepted me.

(Jin - silver, jk - black)

Jk POV:
I was mad I was so mad my parents actually went with their stupid plan. I didn't want to marry my mate. I have taehyung for gosh sake. I couldn't care less about Jin. I tried to stay there and smile and act as if I was okay but deep down inside my blood was boiling. How was I going to tell taehyung? I was going to break the promise I made with him.

My mate Jin was also annoying me, he was smiling and was happy but not for long I promised myself that night I would make his life miserable and I will. After the ring exchange we ate and I was basically being fake to Jin. "Here Jinnie you're not eating enough take some of this". My parents were admiring this and so were his. Jin was just blushing and no matter how adorable he looked under me I wouldn't accept him.

After dinner they all decided to leave. I was relieved but also very tensed how was I going to tell Tae? How would he react? Being left alone with my thoughts was stressing me out. I made my way to my room and decided to talk to him.

*on call to tae*

(Bold jk, italics Tae)

Hey kookie are you okay?

Yes, I'm okay babe. I just wanted to talk to you about am soulmates...

Ye, what about them? Is it that interview? Did you see it? Kookie you know I told you to not believe them it's all just a monotone. If I ever find my mate I'll reject them I'm staying with you.

Ah yes I know Tae is just Ifoundmymateandikindofhavetomarryhimbecauseofmyparentsdontbemad.

Kookie what?

Aish I found my mate okay and my parents want us married for Saturday. If I don't marry him he won't make me the heir to his company the company I put my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO.

Kookie I...are you breaking up with me?

No of course not sweetheart it's just I'm gonna marry him and make his life a living hell only to then Just reject him. Once my dad has given me the company it will all be okay. I'm still with you.

So you're gonna be with both of us?

I'm not with him I'm just with you. I promise we will work it out.

Kookie I don't care who your mate is, he better not get in between the two of us. Now come and meet me at my place I want cuddles.

I thought you would be mad I'm coming baby and I promise to make it up to you.

Hmm okay. See you soon

Bye babe

End of call 📞

Tae's POV
I ran into Jungkook arms as soon as he came. I was scared I didn't want to lose him. I knew I could only love him. What is this soulmate bull shit? I would never love my mate. "Kookie I don't want to lose you to your soulmate". He hugged me tighter and spoke "baby who told you I was gonna replace you? Remember my heart only yearns for you okay? Now come on let's cuddle and watch some movies I brought your favourite snacks". I looked up at him then dragged him to my couch finally we were going to spend time with each other. The thought of his mate leaving my mind.

Authors POV:
The two love birds spent a lot of time together that day. Jungkook also slept over. The two of them at their age should really know about soulmates EVERYTHING about them but they truly didn't. They were too focused on each other. Maybe they will learn to live apart, maybe they will hurt those around them but in the end the choice is theirs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah woah woah. Taekook are annoying me because I'm all for TAEGI AND JINKOOK RIGHT NOW. But Tae knows, what do you think will happen when Jin comes to know?