I reject you...bye

Tae POV:
I didn't spend much time with Jungkook even though I promised I would since I was on a break. The whole mate situation, him getting married all of that got in the way. The universe was telling me to stay away from him. Like heck I'd listen though. I called him up and asked if he wanted to hang out with me. He sounded like he was really mad but agreed anyway.

We were going to meet at a cafe. I got their relatively ealry and decided to just take a seat. A waiter came up to me and asked if I wanted to order. I replied with a "actually I'm going to be meeting someone so can I have some time till they get here?" And the waiter smiled and said he'll be back. Jungkook came up to me and sat down. His gaze softened and then he kissed me, it was a small peck on the lips. The waiter came and we ordered.

"Kookie are you okay? You look so off. You didn't even greet me with the same excitement". He sighed and said "it's Jin my stupid mate. He annoys me so much. I look at him and gosh I want to just yell at him. Why is he my mate? Why not you babe?" I sympathetically looked at him. "Look kookie you can just reject him after your dad gives the company to you? It's not like it's a big deal". He smiled. That's when our food came. It wasn't the waiter that took our order but rather someone else. More specifically it was Jin. What was he doing here? "Your order...let me know if you need anything...maybe even a divorce". He said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up when he recognised his voice. "What are you doing here?" Jin just sighed and said "This is my cafe, I'm at work". Then he walked away. Jungkook got up and held his arm. "I need to talk to you". Jin nodded and pulled him into the back room.

I sighed, he says he doesn't care about him then always drags him away. I put my head on the table. Out of all the places I had to choose this one. Then I heard a melodic voice I recognised that anywhere. "Jin I got kicked out of my studio for spending too much time there so I decided to help you out since you're busy". He walked in through the door letting his presence be known.

Then he realised Jin wasn't there at the front. His eyes turned to me as I was already looking at him. His eyes held guilt and sadness. I wanted to go up to him. Surprisingly he came up to me. "Hey...I was hoping after that day you may have realised what you said...do you still want nothing to do with me?". I looked at him what did I really want?

Jungkook POV:
I left Tae and followed Jin so I could talk to him. "You own a gosh damn cafe? Why didn't you tell me?". He laughed. "Why do you care? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me". I was getting frustrated I grabbed his wrist and pushed him towards the wall. "Fuck! Why do you always do this? Why do you make me feel this way?". He held my face "because kookie, hyung, alpha, my love it's cause we are mates".

The nicknames gave me tingles I felt like a school girl giggling about her crush. "Everything I do affects you. It hurts you, you want to know me but you're stopping yourself. I know you don't hate me. Please hyung give me a chance." I didn't know what was happening to me. My mark was hurting like hell seeing him in this state. My heart and wolf said listen to him. But my mind kept focusing on Tae.

Jin gently let go of my face and said "I'm sorry hyung. I wish I had known then I wouldn't let this happen. I mean I always wanted a mate who would love me, protect me and was afraid to lose me. I didn't want to hold down my mate, that's exactly what I'm doing to you. I'm stopping you from being with Tae; the boy you were with. He's stunning he really is and hyung you deserve that. You don't deserve someone like me; someone who's broken, weak, ugly and disgusting. I promise you I'll fix this I'll make it better. I'll leave you alone I....".

I stopped him by smashing our lips together, I pushed him into the wall and held his face, he reciprocated and put his hand in my hair gently caressing it. His plump lips tasted amazing.

I asked for entrance and he gave it to me. He moaned into the kiss and gosh I felt numb, I kissed harder and more passionately. Fuck what was wrong with me? I let him go and ran a hand through my hair. "What the fuck? Just because I kissed you, you fucking took advantage and kissed back? Why didn't you stop me?" He looked down. I must admit kissing him sent electricity to my entire body I wanted to devour him and never let go, keep him in my embrace. What was wrong with me? (GOSH I CANNOT HANDLE JK AND HIS BIPOLAR A$$).

I walked out of the room leaving a whimpering Jin on the floor. It hurt to ignore him and leave, my mark ached and my mind went fuzzy. My wolf craved Jin and yet I left him there. His whimpers were hurting me. I could hear all the negative thought in his mind and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This is only hurting me because he's my mate in reality I couldn't give a fuck even if I wanted to.

I walked out of the room and saw Tae talking to someone. I got closer and realised it was jin's hyung...the same guy at the coffee shop...his name...Yoongi yes. Tae saw me and pulled me towards him "This is my boyfriend and I meant what I said that day". What were they taking about? I thought. Why was he connected to Tae?

"Him? That's impossible he's my JINS soulmate, his husband; Jungkook". Tae laughed "The thing is we were together, it is that Jin who came in between us. Jungkook wouldn't leave me for him, just like I wouldn't leave Jungkook for you". I looked at him then I realised they were mates.

"Jungkook look at me you coward. You fucking disgust me what was the need to lead jin on? Why did you marry him only to fuck around? And you taehyung? I had been wishing for a mate for as long as I could remember, once I found him he turned out to me the biggest regret I must say. Someone who can hurt others for their self respect can never truly fall in love. I am so mad at you right now but I don't think I could ever hate you".

Tae looked utterly shocked his next few words completely contradicted his look though. "Well I can...and I will". I saw him take a deep breath almost as if he was reluctant he then said "I reject you...bye". He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away. Before I left I saw the pained look on yoongi hyungs face and it hurt to see it. I couldn't understand why. He shouted something as we left "jungkook you better hope I never see you again because I will hurt you the way you hurt my Jin".

Yoongi POV:
Yes, it hurt he considered rejecting me...of course he did but the funny thing is my stupid mate didn't do it right so we were still mates. I sighed and wanted to cry it was getting harder and harder.

I knew Jungkook would be a huge part of my life but I wasn't expecting this. Then I suddenly remembered Jin. I ran to the back of the cafe and saw him on the floor...he looked asleep and he had tears dried up on his face. I knew Jungkook hurt him. I decided the best thing to do was to drive him home. I put Taehyun in charge of the cafe and told him to lock up too. Then I drove Jin home...well to that brats house.

I reached and realised Jungkook hadn't got home yet. I knocked and the maids opened they looked at me shocked and let me in. "Masters room is upstairs here I'll show you". I smiled at her and followed. Soon enough Jin was laying in bed and most importantly he was safe. "When he wakes up give him some food and medication and if anything serious happens call me...here's my card". With that I left his house.

I sat in the car and was about to drive off when I got a phone call. "Hyung it's me Namjoon...Jimin he hyung please come". I was confused and said "what why? What have you done to my baby? I swear to gosh Namjoon I asked you ONE thing and that was to leave him alone and now what happened?".

He just silently cried on the phone "hyung just come to xxxxx I can't see him like this hyung it hurts so much please". I cut him off and drove to the said location. Kim Namjoon you better pray Jimin wakes up or I seriously don't know what I will do to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really starting to get frustrated with Tae and Jungkook like guys please go to your mates like it's not that hard...anyways
Can I just say sometimes you will see my updating constantly and other times I'll have completely disappeared so don't worry I won't abandon the book. I have many ideas I just hope they work. Let me know what you think. please comment and vote. As always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies. 💜💜💜💜