like he didn't once exist

Namjoon POV:
Ever since the incident with Hoseok, me and Jimin have been staying at Jimin's apartment. I have to admit it did feel like home, but home also meant I was with My Seokie. I don't know what happened to him and why he behaved the way he did because last time I checked he loved Jimin just like me.

Both me and Jimin decided that this wasn't something Hoseok had willingly done. He may have been forced to. "Hyungie? Do you think maybe it's his parents? I mean he had more than one mate?" Jimin didn't know his parents but I did. I had never met them but what I did know that they were never really fond of us. His parents didn't like the fact that Hoseok liked men and they didn't like the fact that it was me. I was seen as this rich kid who may leave their son. I never did, I wouldn't, I couldn't I loved Hoseok so much. "No Jimin I understand where you're coming from but I feel like maybe it's something else". Jimin nodded understandingly and went back to hugging my waist.

I say loved as in past tense since at the moment I was mad at him and I didn't know if I could forgive him. He insulted Jimin, me and the entire relationship we had. I was bound to get mad, I couldn't stay mad for too long though. Me and Jimin had tried to mind link hobi individually and now we would try together. Don't get us wrong we do understand that he has a phone and all so we could just call him, but his phone was switched off.

"Hold my hand Jimin and we will mind link together". We held hands and I focused on trying to reach hobi. I heard Jimin's thoughts too. It was still weird having an entirely different person and their thoughts when I was so used to Hoseok. We concentrated and eventually he let us in. "What do you want? I'm busy I don't have time for this shit". Hoseok's normally calm and cheerful voice was replaced with pure venom. Jimin decided to talk. "Hyungie, we think that you are being blackmailed or something you didn't mean all those words".

Jimin's choice of words were definitely better than mine. He was calm about it, I would have yelled and shouted. "For the nth time JIMIN I am not in love with you. What? Do you believe everyone you come across will fall for you? Yes, you're adorable and tiny and so gosh damn hot..." he stopped and sighed. Me and Jimin looked at each other smirking. "But what Hoseok? What?".

I spoke and he clearly wasn't expecting it. "But I don't fall for sluts like Jimin, clumsy fuck boys like you Namjoon and I don't fall for Jimin and Namjoon". I mean I wasn't expecting anything less from him since the change in attitude. I just wanted to know what got him to behave this way. I knew he loved us because when THE JUNG HOSEOK falls for someone he falls hard and passionately.

The next voice was Jimin's I was definitely not expecting him to lash out but I had to admit it was hot. "Listen here hyung! You will shut the Fuck up and listen to me. I may be adorable but my temper easily matches my cuteness. You have been here constantly throwing insults at me and Hyungie but not anymore. You can call me a slut go ahead but I know that I haven't been with a single person before the two of you. You however, calling my Hyungie a fuck boy and gosh knows what else is unacceptable HE WAS WITH YOU, HE IS STILL WITH YOU AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE WITH YOU...because Hyungie he loves you, just as much as me." Then Jimin let go of my hand and blocked Hoseok out. I sighed and before I could block him out I heard hobi whisper "I'm sorry".

*mention of attempt murder (I think) so am read with caution or skip*

Yoongi POV:
I tried to walk away from Taehyung's embrace but noticed his body had gone numb and he had fallen asleep? Then I saw him properly, I panicked his body looked lifeless and he had a white substance dripping from his mouth. "Tae...what the fuck? TAEHYUNG GET UP THIS ISNT FUNNY!!"

I looked at him and he looked...dead. In this moment my entire life stopped. Seeing my mate in this way broke me but also opened my eyes. Fuck I wanted him and I'm so scared to lose him. I cannot believe I let my grudge get into the way of love, into the way of my dream. I don't know who did this to you Tae baby but I promise you I will ruin them.