"we all fucked up didn't we?"

Jungkook POV:
It can't be...I looked at the person in front of me. All the memories came flooding back and I couldn't not believe my eyes. I flinched at the realisation that THIS person hurt my omega. It has to be a mistake.

"N..noona? You? But how...I". She stepped closer and laughed in my face "what kookie did you think your sister was dead? Well I'm not! so surprise baby brother". I stared at her in disbelief why was she acting this way? and was it her who hurt Jin?

Jin held on to my hand as I got caught up in staring at my sister. I looked at him and spoke "d..did she do this to you jin?" Jin looked down and let his tears flow again. "Yes, kookie s...she tortured me and said that I don't deserve love". I stared at him and moved away. "Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about Jin. THIS is my sister, my noona she wouldn't hurt me or anyone related to me...right noona?" It came off as a question because my gut was telling me something was wrong and to believe my mate but my heart said otherwise I wanted my sister back. She looked at me and smiled "of course baby brother I didn't know he was your mate I was forced to work here...I didn't know". Then noona cried. I hugged her and she sobbed into my chest.

My wolf spoke to me after months..."do you seriously believe her kook? You believe her and not your mate who was struggling for days? Stop being stupid".  I thought about his words and I knew he was right.

"Noona you have to help me take Jin home come on you don't have to work here anymore let's go back to eomma and appa". She pulled away and wiped her tears. "No kookie they will kill us all if I try and help you". I sighed. "Don't worry I have the police with us and nothing will happen." She just nodded.

Jin POV:
Jungkook came over to me and started to unlock the chains with help from the police. "Kookie you have to believe me it was her who tortured your Jinnie it was her who kidnap..." I stopped talking when I felt a cold hand hit my already bruised cheek. Jungkook had slapped me and instantly he regretted it. I saw the look of guilt in his eyes. He was shocked himself that he hit me. I held my cheek and looked down.

"Jin...I I'm sorry I...I don't know what got into me". He started to caress my cheek and I flinched. I moved back and stayed away from him. "It's fine Jungkook it's whatever, I'm used to it now, used to being used as a punching bag for people who think they're superior than me".

He shook his head and his sister spoke "We should be going, they may come back". I gave her a look and held Jungkook's hand since I couldn't move. She pushed me slightly and pulled Jungkook with her. "Kookie come on your noona will protect you, like I used to". He laughed at her not knowing I was falling behind. "Noona I'm not that tiny kid anymore that used to get bullied, I'm well built and I can protect YOU now noona". She smiled as I followed them out the entrance.

"Isn't it suspicious kookie, how no men are here and we are leaving in broad day light?" He looked back at me and saw how I was struggling. "That's true Jin but better for us, now let's go". We got out and she stopped walking. I was still behind them and saw how she pulled out a gun and aimed it at jungkooks head. He was talking to himself and I wanted to warn him but I couldn't find my voice. He turned around to look at her and widened his eyes.

Jungkook POV:
"Noona, what are you doing? Why have you got a gun? And why is it aimed at me?" She laughed hysterically "You're such a loser kookie. You always were even back when we were kids. Why don't you just listen to your mate? He's right! I fucking marked his skin, the way the blade felt on that warm skin of his. The way he begged me to stop. He felt pain just as much pain as I felt when my mate fucked up my life. Why should YOU get to have a loving mate and live a happy life when I was snatched off my right huh?" I was scared, this wasn't my sister she was a jealous and envious woman who was helpless because fate played with her and gave her a dick of a soulmate.

"Noona stop talking nonsense I'm your kookie, you're brother you should be happy for me". I looked behind her to see Jin standing there looking at me I knew I should have trusted him but I couldn't, my heart didn't want to. She was was about to pull the trigger..."Bye my sweet younger brother, once you die I'll kill him too. You can die together".

Jin walked closer to her and before she could shoot me he kicked the back of her leg, she fell to the floor and let go of the gun. He struggled to pick the gun up at first considering his bruises. I just stared at him because I couldn't move. He held the gun at my noona's head. "Fucking stop! Haven't you hurt kookie enough? You held his mate captive. You then acted LIKE you cared for him then pointed a gun at him, you sick bitch".

She rolled her eyes as she spoke "I'd fucking do it again. Just look at the both of you. He would die for you and you would kill for him. Is this some sort of joke? The real question is would you kill ME? His sister?".

"Yes, he would! Because I can't believe and I refuse to believe you're my sister. Also why kill you when we can just hand you over to the police and you can suffer that way? Death is an easier escape".

On cue the police came and picked her up to handcuff her. Jin threw the gun and ran to hug me. "I fucking love you Jungkook and I can't live without you. So please don't leave me again". I was about to answer him when I heard a bomb go off. I looked at my sister and she had a button in her hand...of course it's her.

The building we were near blew up and as the police pulled my sister away and themselves Jin and I stood very close. The impact knocked me back with Jin on top of me. Thankfully we weren't hurt as much. "Jin get up let's go home". I had my hands around his waist and I hugged him tighter when he didn't respond. That's when I felt a hot liquid seeping from his back. He had a metal stabbed into his back. He laid unconscious in my arms.

I looked at my hand and saw blood. "NOO! JIN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!". The police came and we sped into their car to the hospital.

I wasn't going to fucking lose my mate, my fucking sister would have to pay for it. She was sat near us I looked at her and said "You may be my sister but you left me all alone, Jin came to pick those pieces up so IF something happens to him I'll come and I'll ruin your life. I don't care what your mate made you go through that doesn't give you the right to kill my happiness".

We got to the hospital and there were three emergency rooms. Jin was taken into the left one. I looked at the person present in the waiting area...Yoongi hyung?

Before Iv could approach him another group of staff came rushing in with another patient, they took him in the right room. I clearly saw Jimin laying on the bed and my cousin Namjoon and his mate Hoseok running behind. They collapsed into the seat and the commotion alerted Yoongi hyung. We all spoke in unison "we all fucked up didn't we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly this was a filler and boring chapter short too but meh. Like if there's a chapter I hate in this book it's probably this one. What can I do tho? It had to be written🤣 The next chapter will actually start to express the feelings of the mates. I think...

All three of the omegas are fighting between life or death...will they all live? Will one of them die? Will they all die? Who knows. How will the alphas react? Do they even deserve forgiveness?

Anyways as always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜