It's cause that's all I have left

*Everything that is written is only fanfiction I have great respect for BTS and I do not mean to offend them in anyway*

With Jinkook

Jungkook POV:
I drove silently with Jin in the car to our new home.....I mean MY new home. I didn't utter a word even when he tried to make conversation. "Hyung I didn't know you were related to Namjoon and Hoseok...turns out they're my Jimin hyung's mates. But they don't want him I don't know wh...." I cut him off. "First of all Jin they're your hyungs so you address them as your HYUNGS. Secondly, no wonder why they don't want him he's literally going to be a burden to them like YOU are to ME".

He looked at me shocked and let out a whimper. "I hyung what are you trying to say?". I ignored him as we arrived. I got out of the car and went to his side. I held out my arm, he took it then I harshly dragged him inside and locked the door. All the maids were inside waiting for us.

I slammed him against the door, grabbed his chin and as they all watched I yelled at him. "Look at me JIN...I only married you for the sole purpose of getting my dad's company. Fuck I hate you, you ruined the chances of me being with my only love TAE. This whole soulmate situation is pathetic and I can't believe you thought I love you. This alliance is business and that means you stay away from me and I can fucking do whatever I want understood?" By this time he was shook, he was crying and definitely frightened.

"Kookie why did you marry me? Why would you hurt me? If you told me you were with someone I would live knowing you were at least happy, there was no need for false hope WHY?" This angered me more how dare he ask me why I did what I did?

I took his arm and held it tightly it was definitely going to bruise. "Stay the fuck away from me and don't you dare question me. You're nothnig but a worthless omega who quivers under any alphas touch, remember this Jin you submit because it's your job and if I want you I can easily have you". With that I let him go which resulted in him falling to the ground. I walked off into my room slamming the door shut.

Jin POV:
I couldn't believe it, my inner conscience was right I married a man that hates me, I married a taken man, I married a monster. All I did was love him, I stayed single for him and I stayed innocent for him. He just sat there and ruined me and my life. BUT FUCK I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THAT ALL OF THIS FELT LIKE IT WAS OKAY. SO AS LONG AS HE ACKNOWLEDGED ME.

I sat there on the cold marble floor, crying that's all I could do. My heart was racing and it felt like I was going to die any second. My own mate hated my guts the harsh words slapped me in the face and made my poor heart ache.

I started coughing very aggressively and the maids who were stood there watching what happened all ran up to me. One brought a glass of water for me and the other helped me drink. I soon felt really sick my mind went hazy and my wolf was weak.

It started yelling at me "go get your alpha stop being so worthless go to him". I couldn't even move, every inch of my body hurt me. This was just the effect of my mates harsh words. What will happen when he decides to reject me? My body will completely give up.

The maids helped me up and led me to the guest room. They bought some sort of home made medicine and asked me to drink it. I did and instantly I felt relief. My mind drifted back to what happened and I passed out due to exhaustion

Authors POV:
Jin wasn't doing too well he was literally under the impression that his beloved Mate loved him too. He was innocent and naive he wanted the best for his mate but if that meant staying away from him he was ready to give Jungkook away to whoever this Tae person was.

Whilst Jin passed out due to the pain and exhaustion Jungkook tossed and turned constantly in his bed. His body was aching and he felt like crying. Him being the arrogant alpha he has always believed alphas don't cry otherwise they are no better than omegas themselves. He kept thinking back to what he said to Jin. How he treated him the way he pulled him, pushed him and basically abused him.