Fire Walk With Me - Part 2

"You weren't kidding," Jughead said as he and Aminity looked at Ricky's drawing from Pop's. "This kid's into some really dark stuff."

"Yea. Got a sketch of him too," he handed over the copy of the police sketch. "Pop Tate said some thugs chased him outta the diner."

"Thugs?"

"Gang members? Like Gargoyles?" Aminity asked.

"Yeah, probably," Archie nodded. "Didn't you just recruit a bunch of them?"

"You is subjective."

"More like our mom did, but yeah," Jughead put the drawings down.

"Well, are they still playing G&G?" Jughead sighed, but didn't get a chance to answer as there was a knock at the door. Aminity glanced at them before opening the door and finding Oliver standing outside.

"Hi."

"Hey, you left this over last night," he handed her the book.

"Thanks," she took it. "Come on in," she opened the door wider and he followed her in.

"Hey," he smiled at Jughead and Archie who nodded. "What's that?" he asked, seeing the drawings on the table.

"Uh... Nothing," Aminity said as she set the book down on the counter.

"Right. Um, I better go. My mom wants me home soon."

"Yeah. I'll see you later."

"Bye," he kissed her on the cheek, leaving her standing confused.

"Bye." The door closed behind him and she blinked as Jughead and Archie shared a look.

"Come on," Jughead broke the silence. "We need to call a Serpent meeting."

***

"His name's Ricky," Jughead said as he held the poster up in the bunker. "Does anybody recognize him." No one answered. "Well, he's in trouble, so we're gonna help Archie find him. Break the town into sections and we'll split up the work."

"You want us to go looking for some dumb kid?" Kurtz asked and Archie stood from where he was leaning against the wall and walked over to him.

"Was it your crew that came after him at Pop's? Looking to make him a sacrifice?"

"No, dude. We have other business of the chemical kind." Archie backed away. "But there are others out there. Outliers that broke away when we joined the Serpents."

"You mean there are Gargoyles out there that are even crazier than you?" Fangs asked.

"Will you shut up?" Jughead told him before turning back to Kurtz. "If what you're saying is true, then that's all the more reason that we need to find him fast."

"Yeah, you better get to it then," he said before walking out, a few following him.

"We'll help look," one of the former Gargoyles offered and Jughead patted him on the shoulder.

***

"Archie!" Jughead called as he came around the corner and found him at his locker. "Got most of my Serpents out looking for you boy, Ricky. But I think I got a place that you and I should check out."

"What about Aminity?"

"She has a test she has to stay after school for. We can handle it." Archie nodded. "We're going to Gargoyle ground zero."

***

They opened the door, swinging the flashlights around the abandoned room before finding a board with a list of crossed out names.