Chapter 1

In a vast room that is filled with white from top to bottom, inside a large glass container which is filled with greenish liquid, the figure of a small girl can be seen floating. The girl inside the glass container is extremely beautiful. In the era where female population is one third of the male population, her beauty can be regard as can 'topple cities and countries'.

She has skin as pure as gold. As if her skin has been made of pure white gold. Her golden hair shines like the early sun rays of the morning. Her beautiful blue eyes which is closed right now is enough to send everyone in a trance. Though her figure won't be considered very exquisite. It's rather feminine than sexy. It's because the girl is only fourteen this year. And her family knows she will be most beautiful girl in the entire galaxy once she wakes up.

"Bell, how's her condition?" An extremely handsome looking man can be seen standing in front of the glass container. His brows frowning from extreme worry. Similarities between the girl and the handsome guy can be seen. Of course because he is the girl's eldest brother.

"She is waking up, Sir." An AI known as Bell answers his question. The guy let's out a sigh of relief before looking at the glass container again.

"Prepare to send her to the capsule."

"Understood, sir."

The handsome guy gives one worried gaze at the girl in the glass container before leaving.

The door of the room slides open automatically as he steps out of it. Outside the room three more guys with same handsome features can be seen. Their faces contorting in worry. Almost all of them runs to the handsome guy that stepped out of the room.

"How is she?" Asks one.

"Is she alright?" Asks another.

"Will she wake up?" Asks the last one.

The guy who is eldest of them all looks at his younger brothers and opens his mouth after taking a deep breath.

"Don't worry. She is fine. She is waking up. Bell is currently putting her in the capsule."

A series of breath realizing would be heard after he finished speaking. They looks each other before nodding in understanding. All of them waits outside untill the door of the room opened again. All of them steps into the room, their heart filled with worry for their baby sister.

When they enter the room, a girl wearing a white hospital gown sleeping peacefully is what they see. They quickly walk towards the capsule and gather around it. Their heart filled with anxiety and worry.

Suddenly the girls long eyelashes flutters. Like a pair of butterfly wings trying to fly. Her brows furrows and lips trembles. As if trying to open her mouth but unable to. The brothers looks at their sister in anticipation. Is she going to wake up?.

The first thing Ann sees after opening her eyes is a bright white room. The room is so bright that she has to blink several time to adjust her eyesight. When her eyes adjusted itself to the light she slowly opens her eyes to see her surroundings. But her eyes widens when she sees two pairs of handsome man looking at her. Their eyes holding worry, anxiety, anticipation and happiness.

"Bella?" The eldest brother Blake asks when he sees his sister opening her eyes. They were very worried when she suddenly collapsed at their home yesterday and her heart stopped beating. Fortunately, her nanny robot Bell was with her. Otherwise who knew what would have happened to her by the time they knew.

Ann was too shocked to even say anything. She looks at all the four men in front of her and her eyes fills with confusion. Who are these people? Didn't I die? Did these people kidnapped my corpse? Are they going to hurt me?