Chapter 13

The day that Bella was anticipating and dreading at the same time finally came. Bella was so nervous that she couldn't sleep the whole night. Even after knowing from her brothers that her parents loves her, her mind was still filled with 'what ifs'. She only closed her eyes at dawn but her sleep was still restless. Just like her previous life. She only had few hours of sleep before waking up. Her robot nanny Bell helped her in washing and changing clothes.

After learning how to walk, Bella did all of her work herself. But today Bella didn't want to move from the bed. Her hands and legs feels like jello and all strength left her body. She feels tired and restless at the same time. Her stomach feels filled with butterflies and they would erupt at any moment. She moved like a zombie and finally reached the living room before her brothers could get her.

Blake was about to wake his sister up when the living room opens and his sister trots in. Her eyes are red as if she didn't sleep the whole night. Her face also doesn't look good. She is wringing her hands together the moment she stepped in the living room. Blake frowns at her behavior but still keeps quiet. He starts thinking what caused her this appearance.

"Good morning, brothers." Bella smiles and greets her brothers. The brothers also smiles and greets her.

"Good morning, little bunny." Brian says with a grin. "Come here." He pats the seat beside him and calls her. Bella was about to walk when someone lifts her body high and she finds herself in a warm embrace. Bella looks at her eldest brother a little surprised but doesn't say anything. He always likes to make her sit on his lap and she is used to it. Besides, today she isn't in the mood to bicker with them about it.

The brothers' face falls at their eldest brother's behavior. Blake always behaves like a lion protecting it's cub. It's understandable since he is the one who took care of her always in the past. But now his behavior is getting more and more on their nerves. He won't let them hold their little sister as long as he is here. They would only be able to play with her if he isn't here. Today their parents are coming and they were dissatisfied of the news from being with. Her parents coming means their sister leaving them which they doesn't want. Granted that they are always busy and can't take care of her properly, they still want to be selfish and keep her with them. But seeing Blake's behavior make them thinks the other way. Now they are a little happy because their parents are coming. At least their eldest brother's 'yandere' behavior would stop.

"Bella, your soup yesterday was very delicious!" Exclaims Blue and breaks the uncomfortable silence. "It was so tasty that I drank it in one gulp."

Bella smiles shyly and says "You are praising me too much brother. I didn't do much. It was the ingredients which were good."

"No Bell." Brian shakes his head and says. "Blue is right. If it was me, I would have never be able to cook something so delicious. I think you have talent in cooking."

Bella's smile widens at their remarks. Of course she has talent in cooking. She was a chef in her previous life after all. She was used to people's praise for her cooking. Some would just blindly praise her, no matter if they likes the dish or not. Someone would praise genuinely but she was so fed up to their praise that she would just smile without saying anything. But things are different in this life. Now the people who are praising her is her family members which never happened in her previous life. Besides, to them it's her first time cooking so their praise means a lot to them. Her nervousness flies away at their praise and she feels much lighter.

"Bella, can you cook for us today? Since mom and dad are coming, it would be good if they can also taste your cooking."

"Okay~" Bella replies with a smile. She can cook again if it's for her family. It would be perfect occasion as a family union and also a perfect time to show her talent. In this way, if in the future she wants to be a chef, her family won't stop her. Bella was planning on what kind of dishes she should make when the home program announces someone's arrival. Obviously, it's their parents.