Chapter 25

Bella becomes impatient after waiting for a while. She has been waiting for her parents for two hours but still no sign of them. Her impatience soon turns to worry. She understood that her parents are very busy. They don't even care for their body. Though they takes nutrition liquid when necessary, still they needs rest from time to time. It's lunch time already but still her parents didn't come. In the end, she sighs and decides to go to the balcony.

Before she goes to the balcony, her eyes catches something sitting at the top of the table. Bella makes her way towards the table and raises her brows when she realizes what the thing is. It's Blue's gift that he gave her before coming here. He told her to open it inside the Void but she fell asleep at that time so couldn't open it. Now that she has time, she decides to open the gift.

Bella carefully removes the ribbon from the box before opening it. She is really curious as what the gift he had given. She becomes surprised after pulling the gift out of the box.

The thing that she pulled out from the box is a snow globe. A very big snow globe. It's as big as her head. But the surprising thing is the globe isn't as heavy as it should be. Fake snow can be seen falling inside the globe. There's a small cottage inside the globe along with a small lake beside it. Two figure, one boy and one girl can be seen huddled together. They are sitting on the fake grass of the globe beside the lake. Snow is falling on the cottage, on the green grass, on the clean lake and also on the figure huddled together. The view is very romantic. But Bella couldn't understand why Blue has gifted her something like this. Up until now, all the gift that Blue or her other brothers gave were all very childish. It's her first time receiving something that is not childish but romantic. Bella shrugs her shoulders in the end. Who knows what went on Blue's mind when he bought it. He might just buy it because he thought it pretty and wanted to give it to her. She puts the globe on the table before making her way to the balcony.

After waiting for one more hour, Bella finally becomes very dissatisfied with her parents. She isn't unhappy because they have left her here alone, rather she is unhappy because they still haven't came back to have lunch. Foods are very important for the body. She knows that they would be consuming nutrition liquid when the time comes. That's why she requested her mom to come back early at lunch time. But none of her parents came. She finally decides that she is going out of the apartment, to the place where her mother works. With food she cooked taking with her, obviously.

Bella calmly packs the food for her mom before leaving her room. She goes to the front door and calls for the home program. She orders it to open the door. Fortunately, her mother programed her voice to the home program's database, thinking that she can walk around a little if she wants. So when she commanded, it immediately complied and opened the door for her. Bella commands the home program to lock the front door before leaving.

Bella always had a good sense of direction. When her mom brought her to her quarter, she remembered the way. So it wasn't a problem for her to find the place where her mother works. It just she doesn't know where exactly is her mom is right now. So she decides to ask it to the people who works here. She goes to the laboratory where her mom took her the day before to see if she can find someone who can tell where her mom is. Fortunately, she sees the woman named, Mathena on the way.

"Mathena!" Bella quickly calls out to the woman before she disappears from her sight. The woman Mathena is talking to some of her colleagues when she heard her name being called. She turns around and becomes surprised once her gaze lands on the person who is calling her.

"Bella?" Mathena doubtfully calls to the person that called her. Bella quickly comes running to her once she saw that Mathena stopped walking. She pants a little after reaching to Mathena and waits for a while to catch her breath. This is body of hers is so weak that she becomes tired after running for a little.