Chapter 35

Bella sighs as her body sinks into the warm water of the tub. She is extremely lucky that she has transmigrated into an era where technology is so advanced that anything is available at any time. Like how it only took her less than a minute to fill the tub with warm water. Or how she ordered a bunch of sanitary pads while bathing. Yes, she ordered or rather bought some sanitary pads online. The package is already delivered and now is sitting beside the bathtub. Pads must be the only thing that hasn't changed through the time. They are still as same, at least how they looks to her. She still hasn't opened the package so she doesn't know if they are really the same. She hopes they hadn't changed. Because she doesn't know what to do if they aren't the same as before.

Bella was very curious about the process of delivering things so quickly. Most of the time she handed her things to the members of the facility who are in charge of delivering goods. She knows that they takes them to the teleportation center since she once saw it while going with Chloe. But the things that they delivers are most of official things. None of them are that personal. So she doesn't know how does the personal things are delivered to them. Like how the dresses her mom buys delivers to them or how this package of sanitary pads is delivered to her. She just knows that she bought it and ordered it to be delivered. Less than ten seconds, she hard her optical brain notifying her that her thing is delivered. Sure enough the moment she opened her walk-in closet, she saw the package sitting on her cosmetic counter. As if someone has deliberately left it there. If she didn't know better, she would have thought it's a ghost who delivered it.

Bella sinks more in the water as she lets her mind wander. The pain in her stomach has lessened a little, so she can breath comfortably. Her cheeks flushes when she remembers that it's her eldest brother who was the first to know about her first period. It would be very embarrassing to face him later. She starts to wonder if he is still outside guarding the door or has left. It would be better if he has left. But still wanting to be sure, she calls out to him.

"Brother."

No one responses. She calls again but to hear nothing. Bella let out a sigh of relief after hearing no response. Now that her brother isn't here, she can go to her room with ease. She is very tired and just wants to lie down and sleep, even though she just woke up minutes ago.

Bella with great difficulty, climbs out the bathtub. The water of the bathtub drains on its own because of its automatic reminder that Bella set before. She grabs a fluffy towel from the hanger and wipes her body with it. Her hair is tied high up in a bun so they didn't wet. She sets the towel aside after wiping her body and grabs the clothes that she brought earlier from her closet. It's another set of pyjamas since she is thinking of sleeping again. Like the rest of her night wears, this one is also pink in color but very comfortable to wear. If the design wasn't made to be a pyjama, she would have wear it daily.

Bella opens the package of the pads after wearing the top of her pyjama. The pain of her stomach is coming back so she has to be quick and lie down in the bed before it fully comes back to torture her. She opens one of the packet from the package and pulls out a pads. But her mind goes blank once she sees the pads in her hand.

This.....why is the pad so thin? It's so thin that Bella thought it to be a piece of paper at first. If only the shape of it's wasn't that of normal sanitary pads, she really would have think that she is holding a paper not a pad. She couldn't help but touch the surface of the pad. Although it's thin, it's very soft. Softer than the expensive branded pads from her previous life. But the question remains, why is it so thin? Will it really do it's work?

Bella pulls out several pads from the packet thinking that this one might be a mistake. But to her astonishment, all the pads are same. They are thin but very soft to touch. Seeing the packet filled with thin paper like pads, Bella falls into contemplation. Should she really wear it? But it's so thin!