Chapter 22

Finally, the dreadful day for the brothers, come. Their beloved sister is leaving them. They won't be able to see her beautiful face anymore. If anyone else heard these sentences they would think that their sister is getting married or dying of an incurable disease. But Bella knows that none of it's is true. Though the expression of the brothers face says otherwise. If people saw them like this, they would really think that she is dying.

The brothers gave her one last hug before parting. But when it came to Blake, he didn't hug her, which obviously shocked everyone. He was standing far away from them. Looking through the glass window to the vast sky. Maybe comparing the distance between the ground and sky with the planet that Bella is going. He doesn't know how far the sky is from the ground, but he still knows that his sister is going even far than such measly distance he is trying to find. But the point isn't here. The point is, his heart is reluctant. So reluctant to the point that he may not be able to let her go once he hugs her. No one then be able to break them apart. He is afraid that he may really lock her up. So that she can never leave him. He doesn't know where this scary thoughts of his came from but he knows that he is able to do them. And it scares him. He doesn't want to scare himself, neither his precious sister nor his brothers. So he didn't look at her while she is leaving, neither did he hug her nor give her a warm farewell.

Bella becomes a little disappointed at her eldest brother's cold behavior. She knows that among all of her brothers, he is the one who is against her leaving the most. He may also be the one who loves her the most. He even came to her room yesterday night, saying that he would like to sleep with her. Since she will be leaving with her parents, Blake won't be able to hold her, hug her or kiss her any longer. So he requested that he wanted to sleep with her together. Bella was reluctant at first. But seeing her brother's puppy dog eyes and also knowing that this body has slept with him countless night, she agreed. It's just her brother, no one else. So she doesn't think it's much inappropriate for a brother and sister to sleep together. But Blake immediately didn't fall asleep. Rather he told her stories about their childhood. How obedient Berson was, how naughty Brian was and how much of a crybaby Blue was. And at last how cute she was. He also told her the story of how she was born. How happy the whole family was and at the same time, how worried they were when she was sick. He told her every little details, like how a mother would tell to her children.

Bella was so immerse in his story that she didn't even know when did she fall asleep. Blake also stopped talking after noticing that she fell asleep. Only after then was he brave enough to hug her tightly. Only then was his calm facade broke, and the desperation came out. He didn't, doesn't want to let her go. He wants to keep her with him, always; if possible, forever. Just thinking about her leaving him made him hug her even more tightly. As if he wanted to merge their body together. So that no one can separate her from him. He didn't sleep the whole night. He passed the night by holding her close and looking at her, fearing that she might disappear once he closed his eyes. He tried to memorize every little details of her face. How long her eyelashes are, how small her nose is, how pink her lips is and how white her skin is. He wanted to memorize everything. So that once she is gone, he won't forget her. She would always be vivid in his memory, even in his dream.

Bella and her family is currently standing inside of the teleportation agency's building. Except Blake of course. He didn't bid them goodbye nor did he came with them. Though Bella was disappointed, she didn't force him. She left with her other family members, leaving Blake immerse with his thoughts.

The teleportation building from the outside is cone shaped. Two cone shaped building standing side by side, adjoined by a cylinder shaped building in the middle. Bella could imagine how big the inside would be. But she becomes surprised when she sees that the building is filled with hallways, unlike other buildings which have a lot of room. One of a friendly looking robot that she saw while going to shopping guide them to their port, from where they will be teleport to their destination. The robot guides then through different hallway and finally reaching in front of a door. The door slides open and they reaches another corridor. But this corridor is overlooking a big hall room. Bella can see few people down at the hall room, waiting for their turn to teleport.