Chapter 15

The day passed as they talks and plays and soon the night falls on them silently. Brandon and Beth are both tired since they came a long way. Not to mention they also ate food for the first time. Their body aren't familiar with food so after eating, their stomach become a little heavy and the tiredness starts to get them. So they decided to rest early. Bella is also tired after cooking so the brothers let their parents and sister rest early as they goes to do their own things.

Berson was working on his computer when the home program announces his parents standing outside his door. He quickly sweeps his floating screen away and commands the home program to open the door. The door slides open and his parents steps in wearing casual clothes.

"Is there any problem, dad? Mom?" Berson asks as he stands from his seat and walks to his parents. His dad shakes his head and says "Nothing...we just want to talk to you about stuff."

"Oh." Berson nods then beckons his parents to the sofa.

"Take a seat, mom. Dad.."

His parents walks to the sofa and seats there side by side. Berson is a little puzzled at their behavior. Their parents came from a long way so he knows that they must be tired. But they came to find him rather than resting. That's mean that his parents must have some important things to talk to him. Though, what they wants to discuss about he doesn't know.

"Do you need anything?" Berson asks after taking a seat opposite them. His father shakes his head again and says "we don't need anything. We just came here to talk to you about something."

"About what, dad?" Berson asks looking at both of his parents. He couldn't understand what important thing his parents can discuss with him. He has a vague idea but he isn't completely sure.

"About Bella's treatment." Finally his mother opens his mouth and says.
"She seems completely cured." She says as a smile blooms on her beautiful face. Only she knows how happy she is after knowing that her daughter is cured. It took everything of her not to burst in excitement. She would have gone crazy if her son's hadn't send her daughter's video beforehand. What she did in the days after she was cured was recorded there. Beth has forgot counting how many times she watched each video. Only then she was able to calm her heart down and didn't jump the moment she saw her daughter. Even though she looked calm and collected when talking to her daughter, her heart was jumping in joy. Only she knew how hard it was for her stay calm and behave as if nothing happened. She did it because she didn't want to startle her daughter. But now that everything is alright, she finally thought of something that she didn't think before. Who was the person who treated her daughter? What method they used and how did they cured her daughter? What kind of medicine they used? Would they have any permanent effect on her daughter's body? Does she needs to take some kind of medicine for the time being? Does they need to do take special care for her in the meantime? So many questions swirling in her mind that she couldn't sleep untill she get the answer. So she, along with her husband came to find her son's about the matter. They went to Blake first and he told them to find Berson if they wants to know anything about the matter. So they came here to ask him about it.

"We came here to know how was she cured?" Beth asks her son as she finishes organizing her thoughts.
"I mean, who treated her? And what method they used? What kind of medicine...you know?"

Berson's heart skips a bit after hearing his mother's questions. He knew that her parents are doubtful person when it comes to their daughter. He couldn't help but pat himself in his mind for seeing this problem beforehand and preparing everything.

"It was my friend.... Quint." Says Berson as he planned. He was a little hesitant to let them know about his friend because his parent's impression of his friend isn't that good. Sure enough her parents' face scrunch up after hearing the name.