Chapter 3

"Bella, look it's a ball. Say b-a-ll."

"Ball..."

"Sweetheart, it's a pen. Say p-e-n."

"Pen."

"Bell, look it's a flower. Say fl-o-we-r."

"Flower."

"Bella, look here! It's a gun! Say g-u-n."

Everyone abruptly stops and looks at Blue who fished out a deadly laser gun from his space ring and is holding it in front of her. While Ann's eyes is wide as big as a saucer while looking at the gun, the three elder brothers are busy glaring at their youngest brother. They knows he is immature and sometimes does things without thinking about outcome but it's very stupid of him to bring a deadly weapon in front of their sweet innocent sister.

"Put that thing away Blue if you want to stay here."

Blake says with gritted teeth and a glare in his eyes. Blue gulps under his intense glare and hurriedly puts the gun back to where it came from. He gives a sheepish smile everyone but his brothers glares at him even more. In this awkward and intense situation, suddenly a milky sweet voice sounds.

"Gun?"

The brothers whips their head to their sister with wide eyes. They thought she won't notice the gun in Blue's hand since the three of them are almost surrounding her and he was standing behind. But not only their sister saw, she even pronounced it!

"Blue!"

Blake glares at his brother with even more intensity then before. If look could kill Blue would have been 100 meters underground by now. Blue on the other hand flinches a little but still stand his ground.

"Don't look at me like that!" He whines. "She is a kid. She doesn't know what a gun is and how to use it."

"You better wish." It's Brian who said that. He and Blue always had a animosity between them. It's not that intense. It's rather competitive. Brian is charming and a literal playboy as well as carefree. There's very few things in the world that can make him anxious and his little sister is one of the few. But Blue doesn't like it. He is younger than him but he believes he is more responsible than him. He doesn't like his carefree attitude neither his playfulness. He has always compete with Brian to prove him that he (Blue) is more mature and responsible than him (Brian) who is two years older than him. But unfortunately, it's Brian who always won even with his carefree attitude.

Ann can see the situation is getting more and more intense as time passes by. There is too much testosterone which isn't good at all. She hates blood. It's smell is enough to make her vomit. And she doesn't wants a blood bath to happen while she is sitting here. So she decides to use the stimulating voice of hers. She is very ashamed but it's the only way.

"Brother...."

A sweet milk ish voice like newborn kitten sounds suddenly in the heated atmosphere. Both Blue and Brian's gaze landed at her and immediately softens. Forget it. They can't do anything since their sister is here. They don't want to scare her, neither they want to show her there's bad blood between them. They will get plenty of chances to compete and fight each other. Right now their's most important thing is there sister.

Ann lets out a sigh of relief when Brian and Blue stops fighting. She was happy that nothing happened. But she didn't notice her first and second brothers narrow gaze at her. It isn't in suspicion but in astonishment. There sister never understood human emotion. But now not only she shows emotion but also understands it. They are sure their sister called them brother in the most crucial moment. So that no fights can  break out. They are really surprised to find this secret about their sister.