I love you

So i just wanted to complete this story i am updating it if you like it do vote and comment.

Thapki was taken aback by the sudden development in the situation , she somehow managed herself and composed her thin body .
Thapki could feel her heart anathematising her , and she was responsible for everything that is happening right now ,poor bihaan was in hospital her love was in trouble and she was here standing, helpless. His voice resonated in her ears . Do you trust me thapki ? And she recalled how she said yes without even giving it a second thought.  And even after everything that he has done for her all she did is two timed him . Her blood was drying out in her veins her heart , her soul kept on stopping her but she being adamant didn't listen and now she was feeling condemned as if she committed a crime a grave crime of back stabbing her beloved husband.
She realised that at least her phone is with her and she can call sahir to help her out and to pick her up.
Thapki : hello sahir please help mme out i am here sstuck and i have no way of coming bback and how is bbihaan i wwanna be with him pplease sahir help me.... Please
Sahir: but , thapki I thought you were here in fact we were looking for you from past 1 hour we were so frightened and your phone was also out of reach wait just text me you location i am coming right now don't worry .
Thapki sighed in relief realising that now soon she will be with him secure and safe with him away from all the subpar things she wondered as realisation dawned on her what will she tell him when he will ask where was she all this time ? Why even did she leave him at first place ? She was so engrossed in her mind palace she didn't even sense sahir stopping by . Sahir rushed to her seeing her tear stained and pale face devoid of all the hues. He shook her shoulder spooking her . She looked at him with hope taking birth in her big orbs . He grabbed her hand and made her sit in his limo.
Thapki : sahir , (weeping) bbiii....biiihaaan is he ok ? Iiiiis hh...he ang...angry with me ?
Sahir : thapki you know what for once for once stop being selfish now even i am tired of your childish tantrums you always bail out on him or go and invite problems and he has to abandon everyone and everything and come to your rescue . Kb tk chlega ye tamasha thapki ? (Till when you will continue this drama) this is not done seriously thapki it would be better if you just decide what exactly you want from him . And I don't wanna talk to you .

Thapki was again devastated she knew whatever he is saying is true and that is what chafed her heart she could sense tears clouding her big eyes. Her heart was sinking it was drowning in anguish. His words echoed in her eardrums , bihaan is in hospital . He cut his nerve. She fiddled at the fact that what if he is dead ? What if its too late to redeem her mistakes ? And soon her brain chimed in comforting her that nothing can happen to him till she's alive and one thing she could feel was her love for him . She definitely loved him there was no doubt in it . It was clear as stainless steel . Even thought of loosing him churned a fear in her which was so strong that it could completely engulf her .
One thing which bothered her was sahir 's casualness he claimed to love bihaan more than anything but he didn't even touched this entire episode of him being in a hospital how can be so so calm ? Afterall he was his best friend. Germination of this new thought forced her to consider all the available options what if it was a lie ? What if he is all right? But she can not ask sahir he will not tell her at least not right now .
Piu's mansion ,
Sahir : thapki get down and yes don't tell bihaan bhai that you were there on a secluded place he will panic and I don't want him to he only asked me to look for you just tell him that you were with your parents cause your father was feeling uneasy . Is that clear?
Thapki : bbihaan is ok ? Thank god sahir thank god i thought that bihaan is in danger....
Sahir : he is ok....pr ye nhi pta kb tk rhege vo ok kyuki unk dil me jo pyar h na tumhare lie thapki ab to mujhe lgta h vhi khi hmare bhai ki jaan na le le ( yes he is but idk till when i think the love he has for you in his heart would be reason for his death )
Thapki : ( breaking down ) nnnnnooooooo pl.....please sahir please stop saying this i love him ttooooo ik i have done some undeniable and unfortunate things that I don't even think i can repent ffor but one thing ii am sure about is i love him and i don't know why you are suddenly against mme but i will prove it to him and you that i llove him .
With this sahir smiled at her retreating shadow.
Hall ,
As soon as bihaan's gaze found her emerging stature near the door his eyes shimmered with glee . Finally she was here his heart's peace and solace was restored . His wife was here safe and sound . But happiness has a peculiar character , it doesn't lasts long and a horrible and embarrassing moment was waiting to to enclasp the two love birds . A blow of wind was ready to deflect them from their paths.
All the lights were dead , the darkness screamed in the hall and soon a video clip started playing on the large rectangular screen thapki was dumbstruck her heart raced as if it was an athlete who have to win the race at any cost her head throbbed ,bihaan on the other hand was dismayed . His tiny eyes filled with the saline fluid yet again seeing his wife in someone else's embrace. His heart burned in fire of envy perfectly adulterated with pain. Saiu vasu ,sharuv and kabir were stupefied too.
The video was the entire recorded meeing of thapki and raman. All the things they talked about ( you can refer previous part cheating him) but one thing which bothered thapki was her words it was changed her wordings were edited . She never told raman that she will eave bihaan and fly away with him but video right now told a different story .
Bihaan looked at thapki questioning his complementary pair , her bedazzling eyes that did she really wanted to run away from him ? How can she even think of it in her wildest of dream . One thing which completely bothered him was that how on earth this raman came cause he is raman and even if thapki love him its him only so no matter what at the end she belongs to him. And one thing which confused him was why is he jealous of himself ? And why is it so painful ? It is because this was not him this raman is not him but who is it then ? And he knew it that this time kabir and dhruv were here too and same thing troubled dhruv and kabir . Who is this man now ? The lights were again on .
People : oh my god what a shameless girl her husband is here and she is.....chiiiiiiii
Someone : ye bade ghr ki ldkiyan aisi hi hoti h nam bde darshan chote gulchare udakr ari h madam ji ( these rich girls are spoiled they show something else but actually they are characterless )
Someone : how she was hugging him and telling him intimate and private things about her and bihaan ji and moreover that man how he touched her on private parts and she is so thick skinned that she was even talking about se.....sex to that man . How can she stoop this low ?
Thapki's world turned upside down and all these comments were telling her , mocking her that what she did today not only jeopardise her character but her husband's respect too . This was it for her this time she felt like killing herself she did do all these things firstly she was with kabir then with dhruv then raman then bihaan she could sense her brain telling her she is a whore . And today she felt like one she had nil courage to face bihaan or ans him today . She wondered will she ever be able to forgive herself and now her heart warned her to be prepared for the volcano that erupted in bihaan now only god can save her from him . She made small fists shivering and clutching her dress with her head bowed down. Tightening the curtains wrinkling them , she covered her pupils . Thapki was mortified , she could feel contents in her empty stomach churning anytime she would throw up. Before she could spill anything once again he proved her wrong once again he startled her , once again she felt small before his love.