•sangeet•

Part 2

Dhruv : HE RESIGNED......finally he did what i wanted...
Sahir : what ? But i brought him here without consltng me he cnt do that....
That's not possible...

Piu : umm...well that 's good..he was no less than a trbl...
Shradha : yeah !! But he had a hrt of gold....
Raj : well we shud try to find some positivity in it coz there's always a good cause behind everythng....
Sahir : no...how can he do....th..

Thapki intrptng in b/w...
Thapki : he's gone...nno pt of ttalking abt him now....everyone get going sangeet is abt tto strt....

Her breath hitched as she spoke and the strong pangs of separation made her hrt ache....she was feeling helpless helpless that y everyone whom she gives a special place in her life leaves her alone......

Thapki's room ,
She was ready in an alluring red body fit lehenga outlining her feminine attributes...shradha made her wear golden jewellery in contrast with her outfit and piu tied her hair in a beautiful braid....the girls transformed her into an angel and they too left to get ready....thapki was sitting before mirror and she gazed at her img constantly there was no happiness inside her she was sunken in gloom. She shut her perfectly shaped eyes and sighed as tears made their way out.....she searched for some happiness some light inside her soul but there was only darkness stark darkness....and she cudnt even find a ray of hope....that tenebrific darkness all of a sudden started haunting her and she opened her eyes and started panting......this was when giggles of guests who filled in hall of pandey nivaas captured her attention and she composed herself...retouching her makeup . piu and shradha too came in both looking btfl in their own way....the duo made thapki stand and standed on either side of her and took her outside for the ceremony to begin.....everyone lifted their eyes to catch a glimpse of the drop-dead bride.....
Shradha : thapki plz smile a bit u r the centre of attraction today...its ur sangeet...
Piu : bhabhi...plz...
Dhruv analysed every feature of thapki and he gawked at her taking in her fig and fixing it in his eyes...but his gaze wasnt pure it was tainted by lust....
Dhruv (to himself ) : she looks tempting but i need to wait to get her....se*y thapki chaturvedi will b soon in my bed....nd that raman...oh sry bihaan 😂😂😂 ahh... he 's gone well played dhruv pandey.....

Piu's mansion...
Bihaan : doc u just tc of her and call as much staff as u want nd yes also my servent marie....i want them to b alright.....plz...doc.

Trin...trin...trin...trin...
Bihaan : hello...
Sahir : where r u ? I mean u shud b here the sangeet has begun i mean what's abt our plan bhai ? Thapki needs u...
Bihaan : hmmm....
Bihaan hunged up......as anger raised in him that one name which changed his life which influenced him so much before now was the main source of his fury....his eyes blazed with anger...the red nerves were visible in his eyes.....he gritted his teeths.....clinching his fists....

Bihaan : this name once was my ointment for every wound i had but now........after last night....ahhhhhhh thapkiiiiiiii i will murder u...i will kill u with my own hands...i wanna take this honour.....now u'll be destroyed finished.......u wont die easily baby i swear to myself.......u will beg..beg for death and that will b moment when death too will turn away its face.....
Y u did this....y u broke my trust..u shdnt have targeted my mother u b*tch....

* flashback*
Dhruv : welcome welcome mr ramandeep singh oops.....bihaan pandey...
Bihaan gaped at dhruv 's words as he was thunderstricken coz his real identity was revealed.....
Dhruv : ohh plz dnt feel afraid coz i'll do nthng everythng is in hands of tha..tha..thapki....😂😂😂 uk...bihaan i love u sm i mean i..i always wnt to b there at ur side....srsly bihaan have faith in me and see ur brdr loves u sm that i called u here to make u conscious of real face of thapki...
Bihaan (smirking ) : do u think dhruv that u can fool b for bihaan pandey and thapki i trust her more than myself so stop throwing ur tantrums....
Dhruv : ohhhh !! Bihaan u r so thankless like srsly i mean ohk wait u dnt trust me but u love vasu ma right ?
Listening his mother 's name from his mouth kindeled flame of ire in him and he in nanosec grabbed his starched collars...
Bihaan : dnt u dare harm her.....
Dhruv : oh plz.....dnt raise ur voice i also knw to do that....(pushing him away ) well bihu baby m not hurting her that thapki is doing..
Bihaan (astounded) : wtf ? Say it in clear words....
Dhruv : wait....have a look at it....thapki texted me.....