● its a no ●

The sound of the slap resonated through the hall of pn....evryone was knocked for a loop by her sudden move....bihaan's blood boiled as her palm hit his left cheek now....but anger adulterated with trbls was visible on thapki's face......

Bihaan was blazing in incense

Bihaan was blazing in incense...thapki's act rankled him it was not that she slapped him for the first time , last time also she did that when they came across for the first time but that time he was magnetized towards her morover she used her kindness as her camouflage but this time she disowning him riled him , also previously there was a soft corner for her & his hrt was involved which never came into existance for any girl but she was exception nd rt now that hrt which was already sacared to trust anyone was shattered nd was combusting in agony...
Bihaan clenched his fist and then slowly released his fingers to calm himself.....he stepping into the character encated his role...
Bihaan faking tears but somewhere deeply his hrt was bleading which came in form of liq from his eyes....for bihaan it was fake but for sahir it was echt..
Bihaan ( placing his palm on thapki 's shivering shldrs ) : listen, i love u nd i mean it thapki so....
His next gesture left thapki torpid , she was benumbed &just looked at him gaping...

Bihaan was sitting in front of her knealt down & forwading his cheek to her...
Bihaan : thapki my love is pure , nd i can even accept death from u smiling & its just a slap at least through a slap u will touch me....
Thapki : dnt do this plz....(breaking ) p..plz bihaan.....m get...ting married y dnt...u u..ndr..stnd...nd u broke...my ttru...st i th..ought...tth..at at least u r unlike everyone i con..sidere u t..to b my ff..rn..d b..ut i guess..g.god wants me to s..suffer ev..erytime...uk bihaan.... i was..b..broken already , b..ut still i was sur...viving at least....b..ut today...u t..tore m...e apart....m...f..finished kha..tam ho g..gai hu mai ( m finished)....
Thapki grabbed his collars & shaked him strt away looking into her eyes ,
Bihaan (hrt) : these eyes r so pure i dnt think she's lyng or can betray nyone....
Bihaan (mind) : dnt u dare...now stop pushing bihaan into this now he's already hurt...now just shut up...nd do hell with her bloody eyes...
Bihaan without wasting time went with his brain but somewhere he knew,
Bihaan (soul ) : damn these eyes still affects me.....ahh !! I cnt help it i cnt stop drowning in them...but no not now....she cnt befool me again...
Thapki : y u...stabbed me in b..ack...u r..a ss...erpent...bi..haan... i...hate u...
Bihaan : thapki ik u too love me...
Thapki (yelling) : noooooooooooooooo....i cnt...i...i cnt l..love an...yone i...i ccnt....in ff...act i dnt...love the mm...an m marrying y dnt u undrstnd....s..stop bb...eing stbrn...i cnt t...trust love again....plz go..go..go away...plz...(joinig hands & crying)...