~Mission smile~

Thapki struggled to get off bed while sahir and everyone tried to stop her from doing so , as police took bihaan away.
Sahir : thapki what r u doing ? U r not completely cured just stay where u r u need rest...
Thapki : i...i..i wwant to ssee that brute ggoing by myself.
Sahir was flabergasted at her reply but was helpless at the same time in front of thapki.
Thapki with support of sahir 's sinewy arms around her waist managed to stand straight. Sahir took her to balcony from where she cud easily see bihaan being dragged by police as he was not in his senses.
Everyone followed thapki to balconi.
Thapki placed her fragile hands on railing trying to crush it with her wussy phalanges in order to release her pain . She dug her manicured nails into stainless steel trying to pierce it. Sahir 's brown eye balls were fixed at thapki 's wounded yet serene face. Thapki all of sudden jerked sahir 's muscualr arms away with her lil power. Sahir freed her from his brawny grip. As soon as she was given authority to carry herself she lost balance and piu holded her. Sahir pulled thapki away from piu 's grip leaving piu astounded. Thapki was quite lost to notice the cold war going btwn saiu as her gaze was fixed on bihaan. Thapki gawked at bihaan without a single blink.
She felt a shooting pain arousing in her blood vessels and vessels too down - and - out to hold that pain released it in her heart and her hrt being selfish directed all the pain to her big eyes. As soon as her eyes  got the gift sended by her hrt they were ready to flow but thapki tightened her lids and controlled her emotions from flooding as she sensed family 's intense gaze on her. It was becoming tough for her to hold her adamant tears back as her eyes screamed to rain. Thapki 's eyes threatened to flow as they were now brimmed and tingled. She didnt wanted to caught red handed by any animal of this zoo.
She fixing her big eyeballs at bihaan demanded everyone to leave.
Thapki : l..leave me to some pppeace..p.plz its a request.
Sahir protested.
Sahir : thapki but...
He was cut short by the voice which stunned everyone as no one was expecting him to support thapki.
Dhruv : let her be....dnt force her sahir lets leave everyone...
Obeying his command everyone left at once. Thapki  first time in her lifetime was grateful to him for leaving her alone. She rubbernecked  a broken bihaan who was walking lifelessly . Thapki felt her hrt shattered into uncountable pieces as bihaan took his each step towards the dreadful jeep . She felt her soul was pulled out of her body.
Thapki whispered under her breath which was not in fact audible to her.
Thapki : m.. m m s...sry raman. I..i m helpless. T..trust me i..its for u...
As soon as thapki completed a pearl trickled down her rosy cheek.
Although thapki spoke in a soft whisper but when hrts r connected u dnt need to voice ur emotions.
Bihaan reached car but b4 getting in something ringed in his hrt and driven by the force bihaan turned his head towards pn and there he spotted his thapki standing in balconi watching him going , catching thapki 's glimpse b4 going was all he longed for.
Thapki was bowled out by his sudden turn , spotting his face full of twinge given by her which almost killed her.
Bihaan 's hrt danced in joy seeing her there.
Bihaan (himself) : thank u thapki for proving my mind wrong . Ur presence here made me sure that there 's someone who forced u to do this.
He smiled at thapki with his eyes twinkeling.
Witnessing him hopeful just killed her more bcz now she needs to b the slaughterar of his hope which stabbed her soul and a lone tear escaped her lowerlash line.
Bihaan was about to sit in police van when thapki 's broken yet soothing voice grasped everyone 's attention.
Thapki : s..sir p..plz stop i will b right b...back just in a sec....
Bihaan gave her a confused stare.
Thapki with her lil power rushed inside tottering.
Bihaan was waiting for her restlessly.
Thapki finally came downstairs and approched him calming his curosity.
Her eyes ignoring her brain directly found her partner the tiny eyes which were waiting for them to share an eyelock and they did what they wanted to. Bihaan and thapki stood their lost exploring each others eyes.
Thapki suddenly broke the eye lock and tightened her face muscles to diffuse ire on her face she cudnt afford any doubt of bihaan. Thapki started  while bihaan gawped her confusingly...
Thapki : mmanohar kaka....
Manohar placed a suitcase on the hard ground , btwn thahaan.
Thapki gave bihaan a stern look and then kneeled down to unzip suitcase and as s she unfinished opening it she lifted the heavy suitcase and emptied its contents, scattering them on ground. It was bihaan 's clothes and his persnol stuff , thapki then placed her palm forward towards manohar and he kept a matchbox on her palm. Bihaan was watching her actions without a single blink and in a moment she burnt everything not only non living fabrics and things but their fostering relationship. Bihaan was amazed to the core by her actions.
Thapki : ttake him away ssir and mmake sure that he pays ffor his deeds. Bbcoz of this mman i was forced to die nnow same shou....
She stopped in btwn as her throat went dry not allowing her to speak , she can bot even imagine the thing which she was about to put into words. She began again calming her racing hrt.
Thapki : nnow same shu....
Her tounge again disobeyed her and refused to utter anything. She closed her lids tightly trying to hold back fluid being secreted at the back of her eyes.
Bihaan 's lips sarcastically curved up from a corner and then he finally chuckled flashing his marble teeths.
Thapki opened her eyes in a split sec lon heeding his sarcastic laugh.
Bihaan : vah g vah !! ( wow ) what do u think m i dupe ? Till when u will continue all this ?
Thapki panicked.
Thapki : ww..hat r u talking ab..bout i i dnt knw...
Bihaan : srsly ? U dont knw what m i talking about.
She shooked her bony head in a big no.
Bihaan : ohk fine , what do u think closing ur eyes tightly to hide them from me Or spitting shit wud gain u something ? Just look at urself girl , u cant even speak a single word death bcz u cant even think in ur wildest dreams that about me. There must b a firm reason behind all ur acting.
He was quite confident that thapki is doing all this for a reason.
Thapki : cconfidence not bad...bbut uk what this is not confidence..
Bihaan : then what is it ?
Thapki : ummm..tthis is oover confidence which will definitely defeat u.... listen mr i dnt give a shit tto u or ur bbloody life i want u to di....
Bihaan (smirking) : di....speak thapki what happened continue....
There was a pause from thapki 's side as she stood their silent gazing in his eyes. Bihaan raised his thick black eyebrows questioning her and then he soflty chuckled at her lack of words but his laughter was not long lasting as thapki cut him in btwn.
Thapki : i i wwwant u too di.... di...dieeeeeeee......
Speaking that  horrendous word was the most hair - raising experience for her it was not that word but the thing which borthered her was the person about whom she was forced to speak. She closed her eyes.
Bihaan was took over by agony and fury now , he wondered - how cud thapki say like this ?
Thapki again broke train of his thoughts.
Thapki : just get llost ffrom my life mr singh jjust open ur deaf ears nd listen to tthe 3 clear wwords which i wwill speak now - "I.....HATE.....U "
just print them in ur brain nd go from hhere.
Thapki gathered all her valour and looked up to have a glimpse of his eyes one last time. For the first time thapki was frightened by those beautiful eyes which currently were throwing daggers at her.
The heat of the moment was visible in bihaan 's burning eyes. His eyes were blazing with spleen nd he cud have killed her then and there and to avoid any such sort of situation  he turned around.
Bihaan : lets leave inspector i dnt want to b a murderar .
Inspector was irked by both of them giving cold looks to each other.
Bihaan moved towards jeep which was the most comforting place for him right now which few mins ago seemed to b direful. He stepped in police jeep and made himself comfortable. Thapki turned her back towards jeep as she had no more intestinal fortitude to put up with the terrifying scene.
Bihaan didnt even spared a glance towards thapki he glued his eyes to his shoes and dared them to move and they being obidient sense followed masters's orders. As engine ignited and jeep took its pace a little the inspector throwed his gaze at thapki whos body was quivering he assumed that the little soul was broken and letting out her pain and then he again looked at the creature sitting in front of him with his tiny eyes fixed on his boots. Inspector placed his palm on bihaan 's shldr showing him sympathy.
Ins. : she 's hurt. (Pointing his finger ) she 's weeping her body is shaking.
Bihaan without looking at her,
Bihaan : she 's a wi... witch (stuttered) her body wud be trembelling out of hate and anger she has in store for me.
Inspecter tried to convince him just to look at her once but he being a ziddi ( adamant) bihaan pandey ignored inspector.
As the jeep took its pace thapki urged by her hrt turned to look at him her hrt broke into innumerable fragments bcz bihaan neglected her and didnt even worth her a glance. Thapki 's iris  followed the jeep till the time it was vanished .