Looking back

Sahir : p...piu wake up...piuuuuuuu

Thahaan & vasu : piuuuuuuu....

Bihaan was rooted to his spot witnessing his sister's condition. A tremendous amount of blood was enveloping her , creating a lurid milieu. Bihaan sensed his heart shrinking in infinite pain. Thapki could barely see anything other than piu she was hell shocked. Her sister in law cum besty stood their unconscious and death dangerously pulling her in its claws.

Thapki hurried towards piu with quivering legs.

Thapki : piu.....what the hell you're waiting for sahir call the ambulance...

Vasu was trying to sort out everything and her brain just went on a walk betraying her. All these mysteries are not her cup of tea. She was kinda traumatized by the sudden attack. Her fears enslaved her forcing her to surrender to the situation. she was a mother and no thing on this earth at the moment was more important than her daughter's life. She very well knew who did this and the options which are on its way to pop up any time soon.

Hospital ,

Bihaan was outside the ward and thapki was with vasu and sahir consoling them, and shradha was with bihaan.

Dhruv and kabir were busy playing vedio games in their respective phones.

Thapki : ma , sahir plz piu ko kuch nhi hoga...ap log ttention mmat lijie...ik god will guard her.

Bihaan : Thapki.....If he wanted to then she wont be lying there...

with that Bihaan left the place leaving behind tention to accompany thapki. Thapki could not resist and followed him out.

Bihaan : stop following me...

Thapki : Bihaan listen to me...

Bihaan : according to your rules you'll do what i'll say just leave me alone...that's an order...

Thapki : Noo Bihaan i..i aam your wwife and i am a bystander if we ccan share our hhappiness then we'll share the pain too.

Bihaan : ye sb filmo me acha lgta hai. Jao yha se thapki right now i am crazy af.

Thapki : Bihaan just listen to me...See here Bihaan...

Thapki forcefully made him face her.
And suddenly enwrapped his broad body with her short stature. Bihaan was initially stupefied and then gave in her heat. This was the most important thing he wanted right now. Her. She stood by him , her presence was sufficient to eradicate absence of love in his life. This was it for him and he broke down before his wife.

Bihaan :th..thapki...why my...fam..family...why my lo..loved on..ones gooooddd...always opt f...for first dad then kabir then you....then mo...mom....a...nd now piu..tooo....i am sc...scared to lov...e someone because it hurts them. Tha...thapki don't le...leave me ever please....i...be..beg you please...thapki please...

Thapki : hey bihaan calm down shhhh!! i won't leave you i prom...promise....just ddon't ccry. Come here...

Thapki placed his head on her chest and caressed his hair solacing him and watering the blazing fire within him.

Bihaan : th...thapki ca...can i ask you something ? (Weeping)
Thapki (stroking his back) : yes ask.....

Bihaan : if someday..i me..mean you get so...someone wh..who loves you more than me ...... will y...yo..you leav...leave me ?

Thapki was taken aback by his direct inquiry . She knew her answer holds the power to break him or make him. She wanted to scream NOOOOO but her brain again poked its nose stopping her but this time it could not overpower her heart , who was getting wild and spooned the words in her mouth.